showdown

our big family

 

Taemin’s POV

Among the three of us brothers, I was the first one to debut, Kai and I trained together then but I was picked to debut first by SM Entertainment, Sungjong debuted next, Lee Sooman is our Uncle. Sungjongie didn’t want to debut under SM because he thought there would be special treatment, for me, Sooyoung Noona, Sunny Noona, Kai and Changmin Hyung, we don’t mind special treatment. SM is the leading entertainment agency in Korea, why would I settle for other agencies? Sooman Ahjussi gave us a week break so that he can prepare really well for Kai and EXO’s debut. My members came to our house, Seunghyun hyung and Mir hyung was also home, I was very embarrassed, Seunghyun Hyung danced our song Ring Ding Dong, everybody knows he lacks in dancing. Mir Hyung was just cheering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmZMup6RnWQ

then I showed Hyung how it's done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1hvYmpU6ME

even if I was embarrassed at Hyung, I was really happy to have quality time with them together with my members. My hyungs are close to Key Hyung, they hang out frequently.

 

 Sungjong’s POV

Taemin texted me and said that s are at home with Mir hyung and Seunghyun hyung. He even texted me about how embarrassed he was about Hyung. Too bad, I wasn’t able to go home early because we checked the last minute details for our album ‘Over the Top’. Taemin sent a video clip to me, I died laughing, Hyung is a very awkward dancer. When we were young, our friends called me and my brothers the dancer siblings while Seunghyun Hyung, Sooyoung Noona and Changmin Hyung was called the pole/stick siblings. Mir Hyung and Honki Hyung were called the childish brothers. We always paly with our cousins when we were young. I wanna go see the others again.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

It’s my birthday today and no one remembered, same old, same old. I bragged to them that it’s my birthday they just greeted me. “nothing else? No gifts?” I asked them. even my girlfriends(SNSD) didn’t even remember my birthday, how could they forget? Even Taeyeon’s dolls have birthdays and she remembers it but for me, I have to shove it in for them to remember.the day passed, no one did anything special. Hyoyeon came and talked with me on my sofa. I opened up to her as no one bothered for my birthday but then ‘Tell me Your Wish” was played, Hyoyeon pulled me up and faced me to the curtains, then I saw 6 silhoettes of the girls. “Oh, they remembered.” I told Hyoyeon “look” Hyoyeon pointed to the shadow. The girl that seems like taeyeon was lighting a cake, I was so touched. The other six danced beside her but I noticed one of them isn’t doing her part right. I stepped forward but Hyo pulled me back. “just enjoy it while it lasts” Hyoyeon told me. I sat down and watched the mini show then my other members went through the door. “if it’s not you, then who are they?’ I pointed to the silhoettes. When they showed their selves, I can’t stop laughing. It was Changmin Oppa, Seunghyun, Mir, Hongki,Taemin, Kai and Sungjong wearing woman’s clothes, never in my entire life would I think that Changmin Oppa would do that for me. I saw Seunghyun, Mir, Hongki, Taemin, Sungjong do that before so no much of a surprise for me. Mir, still trying to be manly quickly wore his hood, so embarrassed. Changmin Oppa and Seunghyun still trying to cover their faces. “don’t worry, I didn’t record it.” I told them “but I got pictures hahahahahaha.” I added. Sungjong seem to be happy about his performance, Hongki is neutral about it. The girls brought the cake together with the one that Taemin lit. I made a wish and we partied all night through.