Chapter 6

Life is all about second chance

Happy New Year.

I wish you all to have a very happy and healthy year in 2022. Even there are problems in life, nothing can stop you from chasing dreams as long as you are determined. Please be healthy. Keep yourself and your loved ones happy. Please be kind to nature and take care of it. Lots of love.

This is a short chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

 

                                                                                               *************

Siwon opens his sleepy eyes hearing some mumbles beside him. He finds Hyukjae is sobbing in his sleep while calling his mom. They are sharing a bed in the orphanage. Today was very tiring. After they reached the orphanage, they had to organize everything and also need to talk with the kids so that they could start helping tomorrow. So as soon as their bodies touched the bed, they fall asleep.

 

Siwon checks the time. It is 4 AM in the morning. He looks at Hyukjae who is crying softly. Without thinking twice, Siwon hugs him and tries to soothe the crying boy. Hyukjae clenched Siwon’s pajama bottom. After some time, Hyukjae seems to be relaxed and back to sleep. Siwon couldn’t help but stare at the beautiful sleeping face. Siwon finds out his heartbeat is accelerating for unknown reasons. Siwon suddenly kisses Hyukjae’s forehead and then kisses each eye very softly. He can’t stop starring at the boy. He kisses his tears away. Hyukjae hugs Siwon in his sleep very tightly. The president’s lips land again on his forehead. Siwon feels the urge to keep Hyukjae like this forever. He wants to wipe his tears away and put so much happiness in those ocean-like eyes. The handsome boy doesn’t know where these types of feelings coming from but one thing is for sure, he is going to make Hyukjae safe and happy.

Hyukjae groans while trying to stretch out after feeling the sunlight on his face. But surprisingly he can’t move a bit. His senses are filled with a sweet relaxing scent and a soft snore. He opens his eyes only to find out that he is caged in someone’s arm in a very protective manner. For a moment, Hyukjae’s mind filled with the picture of the handsome sleeping man in front of him. He couldn’t move, he is afraid to sigh so that he doesn’t disturb Siwon’s sleep. He comes to his sense when the sleeping handsome open his eye with a gentle smile.

“Good Morning, little squirrel ”

“Eh? My name is Hyukjae”

“No, you are a little squirrel. Skritt! Skritt!”

“I knew that you are by born a cringe. I now find out you are annoying too”

“But you seem to like me”

“Nobody likes an annoying person”

“But you do. That’s why you are hugging me so tightly “

Hyukjae gets surprised and pushes Siwon so hard that he lands on the ground. But instead of groaning in pain, Siwon is laughing so hard. His laugh is so bright like the sunlight. However, Hyukjae will never admit that. So he puts on a disgusted face and leaves for the washroom.

On the way to the washroom, he finds out his classmates are smiling secretly at him. He can’t figure out why. So he just acts his normal self, which means back to a cold one. He exits the washroom after his morning routine. Siwon is already with others being totally ready for the day.

At the breakfast table, he finally finds out the reason for whispering and secret smiling around him. Apparently, his other roommates saw how Hyukjae was sleeping in Siwon’s embrace in the morning and they came to the conclusion that there is going to be a dating announcement soon.

Dating Siwon!!!!!!! Are they crazy???????