Chapter 4

You're the important part of my life.

Sorry for the late update ):
Lately, I wasn't really in a good mood, so I can't really write the chapters.
Sorry if this chapter is too short.
I'll update soon :)

Please comment !
Enjoy reading too~

---------------------------------------------------

Shaking her head, she pushed all the weird thoughts she is thinking.

“Aish what’s wrong with me.”She thought to herself.

She could not help but smile by looking at Junhyung.

“Aishh. What a cute couple.” Minyong heard her best friend say from the side.

Turning towards her best friend, she glared at her and gave her a warning (BEWARE..) look.

“Watch out..” Her eyes glared fiercely at Minyeon.

Seeing her best friend shocked and scared, she giggled at her holding her stomach.

The only thing Minyeon could do was just pouted and pretend to be sad.

Seeing the chance, Kikwang pinched her cheeks and say “AIGOOO. So cuteeee.”

“Owww…” Minyeon whined and pouted again.

“Mianhae, does it hurt?” Kikwang pouted back.

Minyong from afar, could tell that this pair would be a really cute couple soon.

Knowing that she is happy, Minyong is glad.

Feeling someone lean on her from her left, she turned to only see Junhyung sleeping soundly on her shoulder.

“Aigo. I can’t do anything.” She whispered as she patted his head.

Only hearing her fast heartbeat as she turned off the world around her and put her attention on the sleeping guy.

On the other side, Minyeon is chatting happily with Kikwang.

She is laughing over something he says, “Aigo. If only there are more guys like you.”

“There isn’t another good person like me, you can find.” Kikwang look at her with his eyebrows moving up and down.

Looking weird and funny, Minyeon could only laugh and shrug off it.

Suddenly, Doojoon came over and asked Minyeon, “You and Minyong wanna go dinner with us in awhile?”

With Visual-maknae and Real-maknae popping out from his left and right shoulders, they made puppy eyes, hoping they would agree.

“I.. Must we? Aish.. Alright alright.” Giggled at the two maknae’s aegyo act on her.

“Yongie, let’s go, we’re going for dinner with BEAST.” Skipping over to find Minyong dazing off with Junhyung leaning on her shoulder.

“Yongie??” Minyeon waved her hand in front of her face.

“W-what? Oh sorry. Going for dinner?” Minyong stuttered as she got caught off-guard.

Looking at Junhyung, she glance to look for the 5 members standing near her, hinting her to wake him up.

“Bwoh? Me?” Minyong scratch her head, wondering how to wake him up.

“We’ll be waiting outside at the entrance!” Minyeon went ahead with the other members, leaving Minyong and a sleeping Junhyung.

“Hey!” Only to hear the door shut. “Aish..”

“Junhyung?” She try shaking him a little, “Junhyung?”

Looking at his defined face, she can’t help it but to bring her hands towards the cheek and touch it for a few seconds.

Junhyung seems to be woken by her actions. Being embarrassed, she retrieved her hands and shook him gently.

“Junhyung-oppa? Time to go for dinner. Wake up?” Minyong’s words then started to make sense to Junhyung as he rubbed his eyes and stand up for a stretch.

Minyong could only try to do some arm movements to help the numbness and soreness on her shoulder.

“Are you still tired?” Minyong asked as they walked out towards the entrance.

“Ani. I’m fine, thanks for lending your shoulder.” He said in his husky voice.

Minyong nodded as they see her best friend sitting next to Kikwang in her car. Minyong have no choice but to take the van with other members, sitting next to Junhyung.

Inside the van was really quiet, everyone is either taking a rest or using their phone.

Minyong is sitting by the window, only to feel someone snoring lightly next to her. Then suddenly, Junhyung fall into Minyong’s lap.

Waking himself up a little, he only could say “Mianhae,” embarrassingly.

“Ani. It’s okay, you should rest.” Patting his head as he fall asleep on her lap.

She does not know what is happening to her heart as it contains a indescribable happiness or love. The first time a boy resting on her shoulder, the first time a boy made her feel this way, the first time.. a boy rested on her lap with her willingness.

Behind her, she could hear Yoseob whining to Doojoon as he saw the scene of Junhyung and Minyong.

“Joonie~ I also want to rest on your lap like them!” Yoseob whined to Doojoon.

Minyong could picture him giving Doojoon puppy-eyes and doing his famous pout.

Without anything big thing happening during the ride, Minyong just gave her attention to the scenery outside the van as they move to the next location.

-----------------

Sorry for draggy story.
I can't write fast scenes well.
If i write, i think everyone will just cuss at me lol.