Chapter 11

Blind Date

 

The next day, Changmin went to a Flower Shop before going to work.  He’s been hanging around other places lately but he’s missing this place too. After parking his car, he pushed lightly the half-closed door and saw a familiar figure stood ten steps away from him. She was on her back arranging the white roses.

 

The bell above rang as he opens the door widely and that made her look at his direction.

 

“Changmin-ah.” She said with a smile on her face. “Why are you here this early?”

 

‘She hasn’t changed a bit.’ He thought. He just scoffed and looked around.

 

“I haven’t been here for a while you know. Besides, I miss this atmosphere too.” He said as he took a sit on a stool. “How have you been, Tae Hee?”

 

Tae Hee rests his hands near the counter where Changmin is and looks at him amusingly.

 

“Our Changmin has grown mature now. You’re not calling me noona anymore.” She said with a tone  of disbelief.

 

“It’s my stepping stone so that I’ll be worthy for you when the time comes.” He said in a serious tone while looking at her but she was avoiding eye contact with him.

 

“Uhm, Changmin-ah, you know that I only treat you as my little brother and nothing more than that.” She said frankly to him which made him frown. Suddenly the door bell rang which made them look on who it is.

 

Changmin didn’t have any idea on who this person entering so he thought he’s just a regular customer but he was surprised to see him kissing Tae Hee’s cheek.

 

“Changmin-ah, I’d like you to meet Siwon, my fiancé.” Tae Hee introduced him to Changmin. That time, she was worried on how Changmin will react since he had been pursuing her.

 

Siwon reached out for a handshake and he hesitantly accepted it.

 

“It’s good to finally meet you Changmin. Tae Hee talks a lot about you when I was still in Japan.”

 

“Yoo too. Oh? She’s like my real noona and she takes care of me a lot.” He responded and broke the handshake.  He took a glance on his wristwatch.

 

“Uhm I got to go or I’ll be late for work. See you around Siwon and Ta—Noona.“

 

After that, he drove off as fast as he could to work. But in his mind, he doesn’t know what to feel.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Damn it’s so busy. I can’t even get my hair trim. I look like lion already.” Jaejoong exclaimed as he looks himself on the mirror after he went to pee. He washed his hands and got a tissue to dry it.

 

He went back to his table and noticed a small note attached to the folder piled first.

 

“Another photoshoot huh?” he commented and started to browse the papers.  There were a lot of clothes, hairstyles and shoes that he saw. It was for the Twin Voices’ album.

 

“Their comeback sure is a blast.” He commented while scanning some of their photos on their latest photo shoot. It’s already 4pm that time.

 

Then he thought of something. “Since the deadline is still next week, I’ll prioritize myself first. Hahaha.” He said and browsed some hairstyles. He found something he liked and cut it.

 

Jaejoong drove off to the salon and present the picture to the hairstylist.

 

An hour later….

 

“There you go Mr. Kim.” The hairstylist said. Jaejoong looked at himself on the mirror.

 

“Nice. You never fail to satisfy me, Nicole-sshi.” He replied with a smile and gave her a tip. Jaejoong's hairstyle

 

“No problem Mr. Kim.” She bowed to him before he left the salon.

 

He was about to go inside his car when he saw a familiar guy with a woman she knows.

 

“That guy with Ms. Tae Hee…he’s been with Yoochun’s girlfriend when I saw him. Who’s he really? His face is just so familiar to me.” He thought for a while after getting inside his car.

 

He was about to start his car when his eyes caught someone crossing the road going towards the two persons he saw earlier.

 

“And what is Yeonhee doing in the scene?” he asked himself again. Then he saw her smiling and hugging the guy with Tae Hee.

 

“I need to investigate further about that guy when I have the time.” He decided while starting the engine.

 

Jaejoong drove back home and worked on the project given to him earlier.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon was at the recording studio that time for the discussion on their upcoming album while Junsu was on the other room writing some lyrics.

 

They were deciding on what their album cover would be and the concept of it since they’re gonna have a photo shoot for it and an additional photo book.

 

“Hmmm…” Taeyeon thought of something. By then Junsu entered the room with a paper and a pen one one hand.

 

“Junsu-yah, can you think of a concept for our album? I can’t think of something new.” She said to him as he took a seat beside her. She was leaning her head on her right hand.

 

Junsu took a deep breath and looked at her. “You know I’m not good in concepts. Just don’t complicate things and just make it simple, araso?” he replied to him and showed to her the lyrics he wrote.

 

“YAY~! Finally! You’re finished. Now we can record the last song.” Taeyeon raises her arms in joy.

 

“I think we better go home now. It’s already past 7 pm. Let’s continue this tomorrow.” Junsu finally said and they decided the same thing.

 

“Eveyone, thank for your hard work~” they said to each other before leaving the studio.

 

The twins drove off with Junsu driving. Then Taeyeon’s phone rang….

 

She looks on the screen on who it was but it was an unknown number but she decided to answer it though.

 

“Yeobseoyo~”

 

-“Taeyeon-sshi, this is Tae Hee. You still remember me, right?”

 

Upon hearing who it was made her eyes widen.

 

“Uhh…Err…Y-Yeah! Of course unnie. What is it?” ‘Gawwd. I sound so stupid T_T’ she thought. Junsu glanced at her direction. He can’t help but notice her reaction.

 

-“Do you have a commitment at around 5 pm tomorrow?” Tae Hee asked.

 

“Hmmmm, it depends actually but maybe I can leave early. Why do you ask?” She already had the feeling on what her call meant.

 

-“Because if you don’t, I’ll be scheduling your blind date tomorrow during that time.”

 

“WEH??!! Tomorrow?!” She reacted with a high tone of voice and a surprised expression.

 

-“Y-Yeah.” Tae Hee replied with a laugh on the other line. “Gosh. You really are a singer with that high tone of voice.”

 

“Ahhh..Hehehe. I’m sorry about that unnie.” Taeyeon replied apologetically and felt embarrassed about how she reacted.

 

-“Hmmm, it’s alright. In case your schedule changes, just inform me tomorrow at an earlier time, araso?”

 

“Okay. I got it. Thanks unnie~”

 

Then they both ended the call. Junsu became curious on who it was the whole time and finally asked her.

 

“Who was that?” he asked but still looking on the road while driving.

 

“It was Tae Hee-unnie.” She replied shortly.

 

“Oh…so you’ve gotten yourself into that blind date too, huh?” Junsu said bluntly which was unexpected for her. It made her look at him in disbelief.

 

“Bwoh?! How’d you know about that?”

 

“It’s been circulating around lately you know but I’m not involving myself into that. It’s too risky.” He replied with a typical tone.

 

“Oh…right. I almost forgot that you’re still not in a stable mind for those things especially around girls.”

 

Junsu just kept quiet and concentrates on driving but Taeyeon understood that reaction of him.

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

“YES! At last we’re done! Then photo shoot next week. Yipee~!” Taeyeon said happily after they finished recording and decided for the concept & setting for next week. The staff just has to submit the plan they made then they will be provided with the clothing etc.

 

Ri In was also there. She’ll be the one to submit the plan to Yunho for approval.

 

“Hey!” Junsu called her and she immediately went to him. “It’s still 2:25 pm.”

 

“Then what?” then she remembered something Junsu might mean. “Oh~ that.  Are you telling me that you’re okay with it?”

 

“It’s you that’s gonna enter to that, not me. So I’m okay with it.” He said with his hands on his pocket.

 

“Really? Accompany me then.” She replied with a wide grin. He just looked at him with eyebrows crossed.

 

“No way. I’m busy. So…shoo! Shoo!” he said and shoved her out of the room. Taeyeon called Tae Hee after she left the studio about her blind date later.

 

Junsu decided to change his clothes in the restroom before leaving. He went to get his blazer in the recording studio but heard something somewhere in the mini living room. He believed that the staff already left.

 

 It was Ri In sitting by herself and singing some lines on the last song he wrote for the album.

 

 

Timeless,i ga seum ae mudoyo
Sun gan eui yeol byeong cho rom jam shi man,a peul bbun i ni
We both agree
This is timeless,love~

 

 

“Hahahaha. Gosh. I .” Ri In scoffed and decided to get her things to leave. She stood up and turned around to see Junsu leaning near the doorway with his arms crossed.

 

“EEEKK!!” Her right leg stepped backwards upon seeing him. “I-I thought you left already?” she asked with a hesitant smile.  

Junsu just stare at her blankly and that send shivers in her spine. ‘He looks mad. It’s my fault. @.@’ She thought.

 

“Mianhaeyo. I’ll leave now.” She started to pack her things that time as Junsu walked towards her and sits across her seat.

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

She stopped packing but her back was still facing him. “What is it?”

 

“Why do you have a similar voice with Taeyeon?”

 

That question made her look at him in surprise. “What are you talking about? Ms. Taeyeon is way better than me. I’m just an amateur. I’m sorry if I was singing clumsily and you overheard my cracked voice.”

 

“I’m not saying you have a cracked voice. I just noticed that you have a similar voice with her not the same. Of course I know that she’s way better than you. I…just want to request something from you.” He said as he stood up and gets a paper from his blazer’s pocket.

 

 He unfolds it first before handing to her.

 

“What’s this?”

 

“It’s a song I composed not too long ago. After hearing you sing the lines of ‘Timeless’ earlier, I think your voice fits this song.” Junsu explained to her and it made her look at him.

 

“Huh? Me? What are you talking about?! You’re kidding, right?” She said in disbelief and returned the paper to him. “Your offer is really interesting but I’m not doing it. I’m not even a professional singer.”

 

“Don’t worry it’ll only be just a demo song. Just give the best that you got.” Junsu tried to convince her with a 90% chance that she’ll agree. Who would not have second thoughts of that offer from Kim Junsu?

 

“Fine. But don’t expect me to have an amazing voice, alright?”

 

As what he predicted, she did agree to his offer. After that they went to the recording room. Ri In went to the microphone and Junsu signals her to wear the head phones.

 

“I don’t know why I’m doing this right now.” She bluntly said on the mic and Junsu heard it all.

 

“Tss. It’s only a demo song, don’t worry.” Junsu finally played the instrumental and stood beside her with his head phones.

 

He taught her the rhythm of the song and he was surprised that she knows the song already after teaching her on one round.  Then Junsu gave her some time to review the song herself with the instrumental played.

 

After a few minutes, Junsu came back to check on her.

 

“You’ll be recording now.” He finally said and did some adjustments on the equipments.

 

When Junsu said that, she suddenly felt nervous and put her right clenched arm on his chest. She could even feel her heart beating fast.

 

She felt anxious and Junsu can sense that. He pressed the play button and record button after.

 

He went beside her and put his right hand on his left shoulder. “Just relax. Breathe in then breathe out.” He said calmly.

 

‘Why is he so gentle all of a sudden?’ she thought. She did what he said and tried her best to feel relaxed then she started to sing.

 

Click here to hear the song :D

 

………………………….

 

…………….

 

………………………..

 

…………….

 

………………………….

 

…………….

 

………………………..

 

…………….

 

 

Throughout the song, Junsu can feel her powerful voice. He didn’t expect her to sing like this. It’s even almost to Taeyeon’s level.

 

Then the song ended…..Junsu went to stop the recording. Ri In took off the head phone and finally took a deep sigh. It wasn’t easy for her but she can sense his trust and that trust made her relax somehow.

 

Junsu was just silent after that while turning off the equipments they used in the recording studio. She just stood there observing him.

 

“Do you have a commitment after this?” he suddenly asked out of nowhere while doing his thing.

 

“Uhhh…no, why?” she answered but wondered on his question.

 

“Are you good in sneaking?”

 

“Sneaking? Are you stalking someone?” She asked bluntly which made him clear his throat.

 

“Hmm…sort of. Just answer my question.” He replied before turning off the lights as the both of them left the studio together.

 

 “I’m not good at it. I tried once but I failed to. Who is it huh? You have a crush on someone do you?” she teased and unknowingly nudged his side which made him glare at him. “Oops. Sorry about that.” She realized she was going too far and immediately apologized.

 

“You heard about the blind dates going on?” he asked as they were walking out of the building.

 

“Yeah. It’s been active lately. I heard Mr. Jung was in it. Well, I’m just not sure.” She replied, her right hand on her chin.

 

“Taeyeon’s involved in it too. She’ll be having one later.” He said and looked at his watch. It says 4:42pm.

 

“Really?!” then she thought of something. “So you want me to go with you and stalk her?”

 

They both arrived outside as Junsu looked at her. “Obviously.” He replied bluntly and it annoys her. ‘He’s being cold again’ she thought.

 

“Fine. Fine. I understand that you’re concerned towards your sister. Besides, this ‘stalking thing’ is quite exciting.” She said while giggling by herself. Junsu looked at him weirdly and sighed in disbelief.

 

‘I can’t believe I asked for this woman’s help.’ He thought. Then he grabbed his phone and used an application to locate where Taeyeon is.

 

“Let’s go.” He said as he returned his phone in his pocket and kept in mind her location. Junsu drove off with a fast speed as Ri In holds on the seat belt.

 

“Gosh! Can you drive a little bit slower?! You’re giving me a heart attack!” she yelled in shock.

 

“Tss. You’re overacting. We’re almost there.” He said calmly and just continued driving. After a few minutes, he parked his car at the corner of a fancy restaurant.

 

“Don’t bring these things. Only your bag.” He was talking about the folders she brought as he was pointing at them. Ri In did as told and they both went out of the car.

 

They went in the restaurant and saw many couples on each table. But before that, they were sneaking near the entrance to find Taeyeon. Ri In saw her waiting for someone in a table for two and there was a white rose on the center of the table. She’s aware that if you’re involved in a blind date, the white rose is always present.

 

She nudged Junsu and pointed Taeyeon’s location. Then they found an empty table at the corner and sit cautiously.

 

Junsu and Ri In were staring intently on Taeyeon’s direction waiting for a guy to approach him.

 

Later on, there was a guy holding a white rose and walking towards Taeyeon’s table.

 

“What the..?” they uttered at the same time.

 

“Changmin?” (Junsu) “Mr. Shim?” (Ri In)

 

(O.O)  (O.O)

 

“It’s no longer called a blind date since they already know each other.” Junsu commented.

 

“You’re right.” Ri In agreed with a nod.

 

“Hmmm, I guess I don’t have anything to worry about. Taeyeon knows Changmin for a long time. We can leave now.” He said and stood up.

 

“Wait!” She demanded and he just stared at her blankly. “Uhm, I’m hungry. I want to eat.”

 

“Then eat. Do I have something to do with that?” he sits again leaning on his seat.

 

“Yeah. You should at least treat me for food. Besides, you asked two things for me to do on this day. Aren’t you even hungry?” She said in a-matter-of-fact tone and crossed her arms with a frown on her face.

 

Junsu glared at her at first and thought that she has a point on that. He called the waiter and the menu was handed to him. He ordered food for the both of them since he also felt hungry that time.

 

“Yipee~!” Ri In cheered in joy.

 

“Shhhh. Remember we’re still here and they’re still there.” Junsu warned her and she nods in obedience.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yunho got home at around 6pm and found no sign of Changmin. After taking a bath and change his clothes, he went to his grandpa who was at the balcony looking at the sky.

 

“Good evening, harabeoji.” He greeted his grandpa with a hug and sits beside across him.

 

“Good evening, sonja.” His grandpa greeted in return with a smile on his face. “How’s work?”

 

“Tiring but I can manage. Changmin is trying his best to do his job too.”

 

“That’s good. I know that the two of you can do it.” He replied in encouragement. “Before I forgot, Changmin told me last week about princess. I just hope that I’ll meet her one of these days.”

 

Yunho nods in agreement. “Don’t worry, harabeoji. If we’re not busy, we’ll invite her here.”

 

‘Also, she should know the truth.’ Yunho thought.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

One Way - Magic (Remix)

 

It was around 12:11 am when Yoochun’s phone rang. He was already asleep that time and was alarmed by the ring.  

 

“Yeobseoyo…” he answered in a tired tone.

 

-“Yoochun-ah, Happy Birthday!” It was Jaejoong. Yoochun can’t believe that he did this kind of stuff.

 

“My gosh.” He scoffed. “We’re not teenagers anymore to call me in the middle of the night and greet me. We even see each other almost everyday at the office. Geez.” He said as he rubbed his eyes.

 

-“Naaah. We may be on our twenties but we don’t look like one. We still look like college students. Besides, everyone’s gonna greet you tomorrow for sure. I just want to be the first one to greet you.”

 

“Right. Thanks hyung.”

 

-“Haha. No problemo. Oh yeah, what do you want for your birthday?”

 

Yoochun thought for a while but couldn’t seem to decide what he wants.

 

“Hmmm, I’m already happy if you can give me a cake with a girl in it.”

 

-“Seriously? You want a girl in a cake?”

 

“That was just a joke hyung. But if you take it seriously, it’s okay for me. Hahaha.” Yoochun commented. It was half-meant but the thought of it entertained him.

 

-“You’re in your playboy mind again. I think you haven’t left your dreamland yet. Hahaha. I’ll hang up now, Yoochun-ah. Good night.”

 

After that, they both hang up and Yoochun continue to sleep.

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

“Happy birthday, oppa!” Da Bin runs toward him in his dream and hugged him tight.

 

“Gomawo, Da Bin-ah. Jaejoong just called to greet me a while ago.”

 

Da Bin lets go of her hug to him and looked at him with eyes wide open.

 

“Jaejoong-oppa?” she asked innocently as he brushed his hair with his right hand.

 

“Yes. He even asked for what I want but I don’t expect him to grant that.”

 

“Who knows? Jaejoong-oppa’s mind is very complicated.”

 

“Oh? You think so too, huh?”

  

She nods in agreement. “You too, oppa, have a very complicated mind.”

 

Yoochun’s eyes widen and just smiled by his little sister’s words.

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

After work, Yoochun had a small party at home where he only invited selected people. Among them are Eun Hye, Jaejoong, Yeonhee, Tae Hee, Siwon, Yunho, Changmin, Taeyeon and Junsu.

 

“Wow. This feels like I’m back in high school.” Junsu said while drinking his red wine.

 

“Yeah. Siwon and I are ahead of you guys but we graduated in the same school.” Tae Hee replied in agreement.

 

“Really? She was?” Jaejoong asked which made Junsu look at him.

 

“Of course she was. I think you were just too absorbed with yourself that time that you don’t socialize much.” Yoochun replied to him and it made him embarrassed. The rest just laughed at him and Jaejoong’s face became red.

 

“I’ll go near the pool to get some air.” He immediately went out and fanned himself.

 

“Oh yeah. Tae Hee and I will announce something.” Everyone gathered near them even Jaejoong went back in the house. Changmin already had an idea on what it’s about but he just didn’t react and waited for their announcement.

 

“Tae Hee and I are getting married.” Siwon finally announced.

 

“Really? We should have a toast!” Yoochun said excitingly and served everyone a glass of wine.

 

“Let’s toast for a double celebration. My birthday and a happy wedding for Siwon and Tae Hee.” Yoochun said and they all had a toast. After that, they sing happy birthday to Yoochun.

 

Changmin, on the other hand, drank his wine straight ‘til its empty.  He still can’t accept that his ideal woman is getting married to another man.

 

Taeyeon took notice of this reaction of Changmin and went beside him.

 

“Ya.” She nudged his side. Changmin didn’t mind her and poured another batch of wine in his glass.

 

He went near Tae Hee and Siwon. “Congratulations, Noona and Hyung.” He said as he gave them a hug.

 

“Thank you, Changmin-ah.” Tae Hee replied with a smile.

 

Changmin noticed that his noona is happy with Siwon. He decided not to force himself to her but also thought of drinking until he’s unconscious this night.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

Yoochun stood near the pool and thought of something while drinking his wine. Then it snapped at him.

 

“Jaejoong-hyung! Where’s my cake?” He called Jaejoong who was standing at the corner.

 

Jaejoong almost forgot about that. But of course he bought Yoochun a cake. “Oh yeah. Wait up.” He said as he called Junsu, Eun Hye, and Yeonhee to help him.

 

After ten minutes…

 

Jaejoong and Junsu came back with the cake while Eun Hye and Yeonhee were just behind the cake bringing a big-wrapped gift.

 

“Woah! Seriously?!  That’s one big cake Hyung. It’s as tall as Changmin.” Yoochun commented as he saw the large cake in front of him. “How can we even eat all that?”

 

“Don’t worry Yoochun-ah, the three layers at the upper part are the only ones edible. The other two layers at the bottom are made of Styrofoam.” Jaejoong said as if he’s presenting a certain project to them.

 

“Hmmm, no wonder. Jaejoong’s so meticulous towards these things.” Eun Hye commented with a nod.

 

“Unfortunately, there’s no girl inside that cake. Instead…” he stood near the big-wrapped gift and continued. “She’s inside it.”

 

Everyone whispered and became curious on who the gift contains.

 

“Geez. Hyung. Thanks… for all of this.” Yoochun can hear someone’s breathing inside the gift. He immediately opened the gift.

 

It revealed a girl sitting with a cutely-designed dress with black strings extending until her feet and a black accessory on her neck.

 

Her hair was medium-long and it was tied like Chii in Chobits. ^_^ Plus, she was wearing pink heels.

 

“Hi.” Yoochun greeted her with his face a ruler apart from her and her eyes slowly opened. Then he observed something. “It’s funny to notice but you look like someone I know.”

 

“Park Yoochun…How long are you gonna stare at me like that?” she said with a glare and it hit him.

 

“Wait…” he observed her again. “Boa-sshi?!”

 

Everyone was astounded. “EEhH??!” they reacted.

 

Yoochun was smiling and laughing like crazy. “Jaejoong-hyung, how can you possibly convince her to dress like this?”

 

“Simple. I told her that she should model to something and she should dress like that.”

 

“I agreed since he was working in a fashion company that’s why it convinced me.” Boa added in dismay and totally felt embarrassed.  

 

“Guys, let’s leave them alone for now and let’s eat some cake.” Eun Hye said as the rest of them agreed to her suggestion.

 

With that, Boa and Yoochun were left alone outside.

 

“Uhm, I’m sorry if Jaejoong-hyung lied to you. Here, let me help you.” He apologized and helped her stand up.

 

“Hmph. I’ll let this thing go for now since it’s your birthday.” she said bluntly and stared on the pool.

 

Yoochun smiled secretly and stared at her once again. “You know that outfit suits you. You look so cute on it. Chii~!”

 

“Hmph. As I thought, I look like the main character in Chobits.” She said but she was already blushing that time and just hid her face.

 

“Say it. Chii~. Please. Just this time.” Yoochun tried to convince her with his charm and stare.

 

‘Damn this guy.’ She thought.

 

“Chii~.” She uttered and felt embarrassed after. She was blushing all the way and can feel her face heat up.

 

“Gosh. You’re so kawaii~!” he said with a smile and pinched her cheeks. After that, he hugged her tight.

 

Boa’s eyes widen in surprise. “W-What are you doing?” she said hesitantly.

 

“My persocon is so cute. The difference is just that you have a warm feeling ‘cause you’re a real human.” Yoochun commented and stared at her with his hand on her cheek.

 

Surprisingly, Yoochun kissed her on the forehead. That made her feel weird. It wasn’t just an ordinary kiss ‘cause she can feel his sincerity. “Thank you.” He uttered after.

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Meanwhile, Eun Hye and the others were inside the house eating some cake and did some talking.

 

“Tae Hee-sshi, I’m sorry I didn’t know you were our sunbae like Siwon.” Jaejoong said apologetically to her.

 

“That’s okay. I don’t expect everyone to know me during my high school days. I look like a nerd back then. Yeonhee and I usually see each other in the library that time. Sometimes we read books together. Oh, I’m sorry if I’m talking too much again.” Tae Hee replied but she didn’t expect to blabber again.

 

“Haha. But honestly, I can’t imagine you were a nerd back then with your appearance right now. Well, except for Yeonhee. She haven’t changed a bit.” He said bluntly which made Yeonhee’s eyebrows cross.

 

“Ya! Shut up!” Yeonhee yelled at him and rolled her eyes.

 

“What are you talking about Hero? Presently, Yeonhee looks pretty. You know what they say ‘Simplicity is beauty’” Eun Hye defended Yeonhee. Jaejoong can’t do anything since two girls already have her side.

 

“I’ll think about that.” Jaejoong commented. He doesn’t want to go against Eun Hye especially on these kinds of things because he knew he’ll lose in the end.

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

The others were chatting while Changmin was in the kitchen drinking non-stop.

 

“Why do these things… have to happen to me?” he asked while drinking another glass but someone grabbed it from him.

 

“Stop that. You’re drunk Changmin.” Taeyeon said to him.

 

“Give that back!” he tried to reach for the glass but Taeyeon drank it all. “I can’t believe this. Just leave me alone!”

 

“You’re not a kid anymore. Even though you drown yourself with alcohol, things won’t change. Unnie’s gonna get married to Siwon-oppa.” Taeyeon yelled at him.

 

What made Taeyeon surprised was Changmin starting to cry in front of her. “How can I even continue living? My ideal girl is getting married to another man.”

 

Taeyeon gave him a tap on the back. “Changmin-ah, don’t forget that me and the rest of your friends are still here to support you. I know it hurts but maybe the girl for you hasn’t come yet.”

 

Changmin continued to cry as she just gave him comfort by letting his head lean on her shoulder.