Love Of Tomorrow

Love Of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Night Minju witnessed how vibrant the attractive aviatrix could become when she gets together with Yena, Hyewon and Chaeyeon, another friend of the crackhead trio who is a dance instructor of her own art academy. 

 

 

“This is the updated version, you should’ve seen the first time we came here together, this two almost got kicked out for shouting too much.” Hyewon said to her as they all continued to laugh at Yena and Yujin who were busy screaming their lounges out, singing ‘love battery’ which, the heiress learnt is the most favorite song of the duo to sing when they often come to karaoke. 

 

 

 

Since then, they kept on hanging out together whenever they had free time. And the fact that Yujin was the first one to call Minju when the heiress was being a shy coward and requested her to go out to watch a newly released movie together when she was in the middle of an important meeting made the latter squeal right then and there in front of many important business partners of her company earning many confused stares from the attendees. well can anyone blame her though, It was Ahn Yujin who asked her out and she’s already a er for the tall brunette. 

 

 

 

Yujin no longer hesitate to call Minju by her name nor to get close to her. They are pretty much getting along so well throughout the meetings with their friends and only themselves alone.

 

 

 

Minju and Yujin got to learn many things about each other, through their friends and mainly when they go out alone together with Minju’s younger sister tagged along with them most of the times who really like the high spirited temperament of the aviatrix. They would frequently text each other, even updating about their whereabouts and how their days went on without a direct label to their relationship. 

 

 

 

Yujin never bought up the topic of them being friends, none of them address each other as friends to begin with but there was nothing more going on between them. Minju was scared to confess her feelings towards the latter but she knew that Yujin had a hunch about it, she is certain that Yujin also has at least a tiny bit of feelings bloomed for her but she wasn’t sure if they are in a romantic way or a sisterly way. No matter what, the latter never failed to make her feel warm and cozy by the way Yujin took care of her even though she is the older one between them. 

 

 

 

Yujin is always protective and caring when it comes to Minju, the tall aviatrix would always stand close to Minju with a comfortable distance kept between them whenever they hang out together in public, but little by little they got used to being clingy around each other like normal friends but in fact they’re not. Yujin would always look after her and her sister who frequently joined them saying that she wants make sure that her future sister-in-law take a good care of her lovely sister, Minju could only groan in annoyance begging her sister to not to bring out the topic about how smitten she is for Yujin in front of the latter. 

 

 

 

She just doesn’t want to make the brunette feel uncomfortable by talking about something improper beyond the aviatrix’s imagination since she isn’t sure about Yujin’s side of perspective about her. Even though she felt like there’s a high chance of the younger woman reciprocating her feelings, it still could be another one of her notions about her love life. But still, she’s not going to give up on the tall woman without even trying, not when she hasn’t even started yet. she can wait for years if it is for Yujin. 

 

 

 

The heiress’s long train of thoughts got cut off by the continues sound of soft knocks coming through the door of the hospital room she’s currently admitted at. “Come in” Minju muttered with a hoarse voice loud enough for the person outside the room to hear. And then the door was slowly opened by the visitor who peeked her head inside the room, smiling sheepishly when her eyes landed on Minju who quickly looked away with her hands crossed on her chest upon seeing the latter’s face. 

 

 

“Hey there Min” The tall, now raven haired aviatrix muttered in a cute voice, blinking her eyes a few times while flashing an apologetic smile as she stepped inside the room before closing the door from behind. 

 

 

Minju didn’t looked up at Yujin, just staring right ahead at the white couch besides her bed making the latter pout. Yujin walked towards the hospital bed and gently tapped on the heiress’s shoulder but the latter didn’t even budge.

 

 

“Minjoooo” Yujin whined, repeatedly tapping on Minju’s shoulder softly but no avail, the heiress won’t look at her nor talk to her. The aviatrix gave up on trying to get Minju’s attention, placing the bouquet of fresh, white roses she bought along with the huge paper bag on the bedside table next to the hospital bed with a defeated sigh. 

 

 

"Guess you don't want to see me now, I'll take my leave then, Get well soon and take care Minju." Yujin muttered before turning back around to leave, her voice sounds so heavy and sad and the bitter smile formed on her face says how mournful she is feeling by Minju's dismissal. 

 

 

“Y-Yah turn back around and come here or I’ll never talk to you ever again!” Minju uttered a bit loudly, panicking after seeing the aviatrix getting ready to leave, A victorious grin appeared on Yujin’s lips after hearing the desperate tone of the heiress. 

 

 

“You’re not mad at me anymore?” Yujin asked when she turn around to face the heiress, still grinning playfully annoying the heiress even more than she already is. 

 

 

“I didn’t say I’m not, I am still mad and I have all the rights to be! I’ve been in here for two days and you’re coming here just now. I’m disappointed.” Minju complained, now staring back at Yujin with a stoic face, hands still crossed over her chest. 

 

 

“Hey I was on a business trip with your brother, I was really worried but there was nothing I could do. If I had wings I would have flown all the way here from Japan.” Yujin pouted, her playful smile immediately  vanishing into an apologetic look. 

 

 

“Okay okay let’s stop arguing, now come here I missed you a lot.” Those words slipped out from Minju’s mouth even before she could stop herself, But Yujin was in Japan along with her brother and their aircrew in the previous week and she missed the latter a lot yet she couldn’t do anything about it aside from texting and calling the aviatrix from time to time when she had enough free time. So blurting it out all of a sudden out of nowhere is inevitable, she’s the ever so clumsy and forthright Kim Minju after all whose always straight forward when it comes to everything except for confessing her feelings to the taller girl whose already making her way towards Minju with a bright smile diverted on her attractive face. 

 

 

Yujin gently pulled the heiress towards her when she stood in front of Minju, detaching the latter’s back from the headboard of the hospital bed she was leaning in and hugging her whole frame tightly just enough to assure the stunned heiress that she also missed her as much as she did. “I missed you too, a lot and we should really stop eating too much ice cream whenever we go out.” Yujin mumbled against Minju’s silky black hair, slightly inhaling the lovely scent of her shampoo before gently pressing a quick peck on her crown. 

 

 

“Hell no silly, just because we ate a lot of ice cream doesn’t mean it’s the reason for me to have a sore throat and fever. If it is really the problem then you also should be admitted here with me in the next room.” Minju mumbled back against Yujin’s chest, tightly gripping on the blue hoodie the aviatrix is wearing to pull her closer as if it is even possible. 

 

 

Minju loves how it feels to be this close to Yujin, it’s so warm and lively whenever she is with the latter. Since the past seven months that they started to get close to each other, Minju felt like she was and Is the most happiest girl in the whole world. Minju reminisce how different it is whenever she went out or spend time together with Yujin, it was always so simple yet enthralling. 

 

 

In all her past relationships, They were always some boring dinner dates on fancy restaurants or expensive eateries with her suitors who are only focusing on proving her how wealthy they are, all the formal talks and exaggerated manners they manifest to show their superiority and status in the society had made Minju grew tired of dating. To be frank, all of them were just liars that never impressed Minju in any way. Wealth and family background is not what she cares about. 

 

 

But when it comes to Yujin, She always felt comfort and happiness. And it was real, everything about Yujin is real, the aviatrix never try to pretend to be someone she is not. She just lives as who she is which is another thing that the heiress admire a lot about the latter. From their very first outing for a simple movie night in the cinema theater and dinner at a diner to cycling and strolling around the park while eating various types of street foods which was the last time they went out together two weeks ago until now where she’s caged in the tall aviatrix’s warm and cozy embrace, everything feels so magical yet real. Because it is real and so blissful to the point she couldn’t even process how close they’ve become in the past few months to be in here like this. 

 

 

“But still we should at least decrease the amount we eat, just a bit though because I can still devour a whole chocolate sundae within a minute.” Yujin joked causing for Minju to pinch her abdomen, both bursting out in laughter afterwards. 

 

 

“Ok now I bought this freshly picked bouquet of roses for you on my way here, I see that you’ve received many different ones from others but this one is Ahn Yujin special so you better keep it in the vase until you go home.” Yujin said, pulling away from the hug and picking up the bouquet she kept on the bedside table making Minju whine, missing the warmth of the pleasant embrace. 

 

 

“Here, the old lady in the flower shop said giving white roses means that I’m always thinking of the person I will give this to, so I selected this one since I was thinking of you for the whole past week.” Yujin proudly held out the bouquet for Minju to take which the latter gladly did, hugging the bouquet while sniffing it softly to hide her blushing cheeks. 

 

 

“Thank you Yudings I’ll keep this with me, I promise.” Minju mumbled before standing up from the bed and carefully placing it inside the vase. 

 

 

“Okay now sit down I got some delicious home made food for you. I helped my mom to cook and you should be thankful because it’s the very first time I tried cooking.” Yujin joked gently pulling Minju back towards the bed and guiding the latter to sit on the edge of it.

 

 

“Hope it’s edible” Minju muttered, staring at Yujin teasingly who’s busy opening the containers that contains the food she cooked. 

 

 

“I just helped my mom okay, I didn’t completely cooked these so it is indeed edible. Don’t talk like you didn’t went crazy over my mom’s cooking that day.” Yujin fired back, holding the lunch box filled with Kimbap that she made with her mom’s help for Minju to take but the latter just shook her head, pouting like a child before opening widely, motioning the latter to feed her instead. 

 

 

“You want me to feed you?” Minju just nodded her head, still with wide open waiting for Yujin to feed her.

 

 

“Okay I’ll do it to make it up for being late.” With that being said, Yujin pulled up the sleeves of her hoodie up to her elbow revealing the tattoo on her right forearm before grabbing the other container filled with chicken noodle soup to start feeding the heiress. 

 

 

“Does it hurt still?” Minju asked referring to Yujin’s tattoo after swallowing the piece of chicken the aviatrix fed her. 

 

 

“Nope it’s been two weeks so it doesn’t hurt anymore.” 

 

 

“It looks really cool.” Minju complimented just like how she did in the first time she saw it when the aviatrix showed it to her after tattooing it. 

 

 

“It has to be, you’re the one who selected the design.” Minju gave a smug look when the aviatrix said that, wiggling her brows as she proudly stared at the tattoo that reached till Yujin’s wrist, It was a simple design of an airplane and a compass combined by an arrow where the tattoo artist said that Yujin could tattoo two names on either sides of the arrow shaft vertically but the latter just shrugged off the idea and told the tattoo artist that she’ll consider about it later one day. 

 

 

Minju really liked it, when the aviatrix told her about the idea of having a tattoo when they were having dinner at a small restaurant, the heiress kept on bugging the latter to let her choose the design which Yujin agreed on without any hesitations and she did a really great job on it because the tattoo looked so good, well it is Yujin who has it engraved on her skin after all. 

 

 

“Did the unnies came here earlier?” Yujin asked passing Minju a glass of water which was on top of the coffee table next to the drawer.

 

 

“Yeah they left a few minutes before you came.” 

 

 

They kept of talking while eating until Yeji and Yuna, one of Minju’s friends came there to visit Minju but left immediately since they had a radio show to attend later on that day which the heiress was thankful of because she really didn’t appreciate the way Yuna kept on glancing at Yujin from time to time when the latter was just sitting on the couch minding her own business after politely greeting them. 

 

 

Well can she blame Yuna though, Yujin looks so freaking attractive just by sitting there looking outside the window without even doing anything. But still she couldn’t help but to feel uncomfortable by seeing her friend sending flirtatious stares at the aviatrix even though she clearly knew that the latter is like that almost every time around many people. 

 

 

In short, Kim Minju was jealous.

 

 

“You’re going home now?.” Minju asked from Yujin when the doctor left along with the nurse after checking on her, she is fine to go home by tomorrow but the heiress still have to stay in the hospital for the night. 

 

 

“I don’t have to help Chaeyeon unnie with the art academy for a week and there are no over seas business trips until next month, I’m free as a bird so I can stay a bit longer if you want.” Yujin said as she looked at her wrist watch, it’s half past nine but Minju looks sleepy already and so is she. 

 

 

“Pfft lucky you.” Minju mumbled, rubbing her drowsy eyes to keep herself awake. “If you’re free then you can just stay here right?” Minju asked from Yujin, surprising the latter who stared at Minju with her eyes widened. 

 

 

“Seriously?” 

 

 

“Yeah I didn’t got much sleep for the past few days so having someone in here would help I guess.” ‘And that someone is only you’ Minju thought.

 

 

 

“Okay sure, I’ll just sleep on the couch then.” Yujin said as she fixed her position on the couch for a more comfortable one.

 

 

“The bed is big enough just in case If your uncomfortable there.” Minju mentally scolded herself for saying that, it’s like has got it’s own control over her mind. 

 

 

“Just tell me that you want to cuddle and I’ll gladly do it Miss Kim.” Yujin jested already making her way towards the hospital bed where Minju is currently laying on to tease the latter only to get surprised yet again after seeing Minju looking beyond fine with the idea. 

 

 

“Yeah sure please cuddle with me Ahn Yujin.” Minju said without any hesitation in her voice, even opening her hands widely for the latter to lay on. 

 

 

‘ is she drunk or what? But I was here all the time though then how?’ Yujin thought and then she remembered, the doctor injected something for Minju to help the latter to sleep and feel well. ‘Maybe it has affected her?’ Yujin really doesn’t know what to do right now. 

 

 

“N-No it’s fine, I’ll just sleep on the couch, the bed won’t be enough for both of us.” 

 

 

 

“Nonsense just come here, you also need a good sleep since you're still jet lagged.” Minju whined a bit loudly, hands still held up in the air waiting for Yujin to join her. Knowing that there’s no way on escaping from the latter, Yujin quickly took off her nike sneakers and climbed up on the bed before laying down without welcoming herself into Minju’s awaiting arms. Instead, Yujin opened her arms broadly, gesturing Minju to lay on her arms and the heiress gladly complied. Completely launching herself onto the tall aviatrix who groaned in pain by the sudden weight set on top of her. 

 

 

“Hope Mrs.Kim will not freak out after seeing us when she comes back here tomorrow.” Yujin winced, gently fixing Minju’s position on her side and pulling her closer nevertheless. 

 

 

“Auntie, not Mrs Kim bull and she already knows about you. She’ll probably just tease me later nothing much other than that.” Minju mumbled against Yujin’s shoulder making the latter wonder in confusion after hearing it. 

 

 

“Why would she tease you though?”

 

 

 

“Because she knows that I really really really~ like you, you giant walking blue.” Minju answered, chuckling dreamily as she close her eyes to drift off to sleep.

 

 

 

“Walking blue? Hey who’s that? Are you seeing me as your crush since you’re inebriated now? Yah who is it? Is it that Hyujin guy? Or that short flirt Yuta? Wait wait is it Min-ho? Yah Minju Is it that old-

 

 

“It’s you, you dense idiot! now shut up and sleep, good night” Minju said before boldly pecking Yujin’s cheeks then snuggling up to her shoulder, putting an end to the countless, foolish questions of the latter. 

 

 

“Yeah I know but which one do you see me as now? Come on tell me who is it?” Yujin kept on questioning only to receive soft snores as answers by the latter. Yujin heaved a sigh before pulling the sleeping Minju closer with her hands circled around the heiress’s slim waist. Also closing her eyes to sleep with Minju in her embrace. 

 

 

 

The next day, they were woken up by their crazy friends who literally crashed on top of them early in the morning causing a huge chaos inside the hospital room, fortunately, the hospital belongs to one of Minju’s relatives so they were excused to leave after apologizing for the issue they caused for disturbing other patients privileges by being too noisy. 

 

 

 

____

 

 

 

 

“Yah Kim Minju! Just jump already!” 

 

 

Jo Yuri, the heiress’s best friend shouted at Minju mockingly while looking up at her with a teasing grin formed on her lips, bursting out in laughter when Minju shook her head rapidly, the marketing department manager gestured the others to help the latter to slide down from the huge wall of the bremgra. 

 

 

All of them are currently at an indoor wall climbing place owned by one of Yujin’s friends named Jihoon, they’ve came here a month ago but Yuri, Chaewon and Minju’s sister were not able to join them last time so they kept on bugging the others to come here again so they had no choice but to agree with the sulking trio. 

 

 

 

Minju distaste the idea after remembering how she ended up crying out loud for help after seeing how high she has climbed and the way Yujin just literally tricked her by pushing her down in a blink an eye when she was busy being hypnotized by the latter’s deep dark brown orbs. She perfectly landed on feet though but still, she didn’t wanted to experience it again, never.

 

 

But when her best friend and sister kept on mocking at her saying that she is just exaggerating things and she will never be able to make at least half way through it, the heiress completely lost it. Her ego got the best of her and she climbed the bremgra with ease but when she looked down from the top, she literally broke down in tears making her friends and sister crack up while Yujin was outside the room talking with her friend Jihoon who’s the owner of the place. 

 

 

“Ahhhh unnie I can’t do this, It’s too high I can’t.” Minju shouted from the top of the wall, tightly gripping on the strap of the safety rope clasped around her waist with her eyes closed, not daring to look down from the peak. 

 

 

 

“Looks like your beautiful friend needs help, may I?” A tall, good looking guy who was practicing with his friends on the other side of the bremgra asked from the girls, eyeing them from head to toe making them feel uncomfortable. 

 

 

“No need, I can handle this. Thank you for asking Taeyong.” A voice said from behind, they all turn around to face Yujin but the latter’s eyes are fixed on the guy named Taeyeon, staring at him blankly as if she’s telling him to back off and go away through her eyes. 

 

 

“Damn cool down Ahn, I just wanted to help, nothing more.” He uttered playfully, even raising his hands as he took a step backwards. 

 

 

“Yeah I clearly saw it but I can take care of her and I think your friend Junwoo is the one who needs some help there, better hurry up, It look like he’s about to pee on his pants.” The aviatrix said titling her head to point at the other guy who’s struggling to climb up from the middle of the wall behind Taeyeon. 

 

 

Then she turned around to grab a rope and tied it around her waist not minding the other people around who are staring at her with ravenous eyes. She is wearing black bremgra pants topped with a grey sports bra and her long raven hair tied up to a high ponytail, her side bangs resting on either sides of her face looking as attractive as ever, so many people were gawking at her since the moment she stepped inside the venue. 

 

 

 

“Oh finally! go get that scaredy-cat, I can’t listen to her wails anymore.” Minju’s younger sister joked feeling at ease after the aviatrix came back, knowing that her sister will be safe now.

 

 

“You know that guy?” Yena asked from Yujin referring to the guy who volunteered to help them earlier. 

 

 

“Yeah he’s a regular in here, I worked here as an instructor during our college days remember? He even tried to hit on me once so better keep you all away from that flirt.” Yujin explained, already climbing up the rock wall swiftly to reach Minju. 

 

 

“Hey there Min” Yujin called the heiress softly when she reached the peak of the tall bremgra where Minju is currently sitting cross legged with her hands covering her beautiful face in fear.

 

 

“Hey don’t cry Min I’m here, I’ll take you down now okay?” Yujin whispered as she knelt down in front of the heiress, gently removing Minju’s hands from her face who quickly shook her head making the latter confused.

 

 

“Y-You pushed me down last time. I-I’m not coming with you.” Minju mumbled in protest yet pulled Yujin closer to hug her nonetheless.

 

 

“Hey I did that to decrease your fears as fast as I can okay? It was the only option that I had but I won’t do it again. I’ll take you down with me this time I promise.” Yujin whispered softly as she held Minju’s hands to slowly lift up the latter to stand straight but Minju just hugged her even tighter as she did so. 

 

 

“Okay now are you going to just stay muted MinMin?” Yujin joked, chuckling as she let her hands circle around the heiress’s slender torso, gently rubbing her shoulder to calm down the latter who just kept mum but has already stopped shaking in fear, feeling safe in Yujin’s embrace. 

 

 

“We can’t stay like this in here forever yeah? So I need you to trust me and I’ll take you down safely okay?” Yujin muttered, mildly pulling away from the hug despite Minju’s protest making the latter face her as she bought up her hands to hold Minju’s face before gently caressing her strained yet soft cheeks with her thumb before locking their gazes together and just like in the last time, The heiress got hypnotized by the aviatrix’s stunning beauty and their close proximity leaving her in a daze as she got lost in those deep brown Orbs again, loving the warmth that’s emitting inside her whole well being and the fluttering butterflies in her stomach along with her palpitating heart. 

 

 

“Do you trust me?” Minju nodded her head, not breaking their intense eye contact making the latter smile genuinely. 

 

 

“Hold me tightly okay?” Minju nodded again and then she was lifted up by the aviatrix in a heartbeat with her legs wrapping around Yujin’s waist almost immediately. The latter’s hands holding her firmly by her thighs as she circled her arms around Yujin’s nape putting them in a very intimate position but none of them cared about it, still staring at one another exceedingly. 

 

 

Minju didn’t noticed that the aviatrix started walking towards the edge then turned them around before letting go of one hand which was holding onto her waist to hold her rope. One can easily guess what the aviatrix is planning to do just by a single gaze but Minju was too disoriented to get alerted about the situation so before she knew it, Yujin had already jumped from the peak which made her tighten her hold around the latter’s nape, literally hugging her face as she screech out a loud yelp that echoed through the whole venue. 

 

 

“Okay you can let go of her now, I’ve already seen enough geez.” Minju was snapped back to reality when she heard her younger sister’s voice. The heiress slowly opened her eyes only to be greeted by Yujin’s attractive grinning face too close to her own good. Yujin slowly detached herself from the heiress then quickly untied their ropes and that’s when she realized that they’ve landed perfectly and that she is standing on the concrete floor now. 

 

 

“Wow you two looked like Batman and Cat woman.” Hyewon suddenly said to which Minju’s younger sister immediately agreed on nodding her head eagerly even if it doesn't match in the first place, then fist bumping each other after. 

 

 

“What you just did, is it even allowed to do in here Ahn?” Yena questioned her best friend who just chuckled while helping Yuri to tie up her safety rope like nothing happened. 

 

 

“I could have just pushed her like last time but Min wouldn’t let go of me so I had no choice and there’s nothing to worry about, this is my friend’s place after all.” Yujin shrugged, walking towards the still baffled Minju before putting a hand behind her shoulder to pull the heiress towards her. Minju’s hands went up to hold Yujin’s hand which is on the right side of her shoulder naturally, a habit that they’ve got in the past ten months of spending time together. 

 

 

“Thank you Yudings, that was really embarrassing.” Minju muttered lowly, wanting to bury herself on the ground right then and there but Yujin just shook her head and intertwined their hands. When she looked up at Yujin, the aviatrix gave her a warm smile to assure her that there’s nothing to feel embarrassed about. 

 

 

Minju couldn’t help but to smile back, she really wanted to tip on her toes and kiss Yujin in front of everyone but she can’t, not without knowing if the latter feels the same way as her. But right at the moment she knew that all those feelings she have for Yujin are not just a mere attraction towards a crush. She is in love, she is in love with Yujin and she doesn’t even deny about it because she’s certain, that she has already fallen in love with Yujin, The extremely attractive aviatrix who came into her life as the new co-pilot of her family’s private aircrew eleven months ago. 

 

 

“Yah Yah Yah! take me down take me down I can’t do this!.” They all looked up at Yuri who was shouting for help from the middle half of the bremgra while sobbing as if she was not laughing and mocking at her best friend for being scared of heights a while ago.

 

 

Yujin slowly removed her hand from Minju’s shoulder while the latter was busy laughing at her friend but the heiress held her hand and put it around her shoulder again before intertwining their fingers, shaking her head at Yujin as she leaned her back against Yujin’s front, preventing the latter from going to help her friend so Yena took the matters into her hands and started climbing up to help Yuri. 

 

 

‘Possessive much’ Eunbi mouthed, expecting the heiress to glare at her while blushing but to her surprise, Minju confidently nodded her head, even winking at her before nuzzling her cheek on the back of Yujin's hand, catching the secretary off guard. On the other hand, Minju smirked in victory after seeing Eunbi's stunned face. There is no reason to deny about anything now, she's going to confess to the aviatrix soon anyway. 

 

 

 

_____

 

 

 

Her plan was to confess to Yujin as soon as possible, so Minju decided to visit the aviatrix on Chaeyeon’s art academy to surprise the latter then go out somewhere together after Yujin’s teaching lessons ends. The heiress took a day off at work and had another baking session with her secretary to make Madeleines, one of Yujin’s all time favorites but Minju is not sure if it tastes exactly like the ones they always buy from Yujin’s favorite cafe but she knew that the aviatrix will accept it nonetheless. 

 

 

Minju made her way towards the dance practice room along the empty hallway With a brown paper bag on her hands which contains the madeleines she made for Yujin with Eunbi’s help. The academy was almost empty since it’s half past six in the evening so she assumed that many students must have left already since it’s weekend tomorrow.

 

 

The heiress was feeling all giddy and excited to see Yujin but it soon faded away when she stood in front of the glass doors of the dance practice room after seeing that Yujin is not the only one inside with her students, there are two other women standing next to the aviatrix with the girl on the right side smiling along with Yujin as they lean closer to each other to whisper things from time to time that Minju could never guess making her frown since the girl is really beautiful, both of them are so the heiress couldn’t help but to feel insecure and jealous. 

 

 

Yujin suddenly clapped her hands and announced something before bowing at her students who did the same thing before they started going out from the practice room one by one, glancing at Minju as they pass by with their mouths hung open after seeing how beautiful the latter looks, some even asking her to take pictures with them making the heiress blush shyly due to the attention she’s getting from the teenagers. 

 

 

After greeting goodbye to all of them, Minju quickly opened the door and stepped inside the practice room making her presence known for the trio left inside.

 

 

“Thank you so much Jihye unnie I don’t know what I could’ve done without-

 

 

Minju?” As expected Yujin was beyond shocked to see her there, standing near the entrance with a small smile formed on her lips. 

 

 

“Hey I came here to visit you, sorry if I disturbed you guys.” Minju said but Yujin quickly shook her head, already making her way towards Minju leaving the other two girls there as the heiress did the same, stepping forward to meet Yujin halfway. 

 

 

“Hey I was not expecting to see you here on a workday! As much as I want to hug you right now, I’m all sweaty after dancing for hours.” Yujin pouted, keeping a small distance between them since she’s sweating a lot and her crop top hoodie is slightly drenched from sweat. 

 

 

“Pfft nonsense come here.” Minju rolled her eyes before pulling Yujin forward by her hoodie lace and wrapped her hands around the stunned aviatrix’s waist, resting her head on her chest sideways not caring about how drenched the latter is. Yujin smelt the same even when she’s sweating, her pleasant scent haven’t changed a bit so the heiress couldn’t help but to snuggle closer as she tighten her hold around the latter's waist. 

 

 

“If you’re not going to hug me back, I’m going to leave now and never talk to you ever again.”  Minju mumbled against Yujin’s chest when the latter hesitated to hug her back just because she’s clammy but the heiress doesn’t seems to care about it a slight bit. 

 

 

“You’re always going to pull that 'not going to talk to me ever again' card on me eh.” Yujin whispered before circling her hands around Minju’s shoulder, giggling against Minju’s crown when the heiress pinched her waist softly. 

 

 

“So what’s that?” Yujin asked after they pulled away from the hug, pointing at the paper bag on Minju’s hand. 

 

 

“I made madeleines with Eunbi unnie today, It’s not that good but I hope you’ll like it.” Minju said pouting after seeing the teasing grin formed on Yujin’s face.

 

 

“Hope it’s edible.” Yujin joked just like how Minju did at the hospital making the latter glare at her, annoyed by Yujin but the heiress looked so cute rather than angry, The aviatrix couldn’t help but to chuckle after seeing It. 

 

 

“Okay now I’m just joking okay? come on let me introduce you to my friends, I totally forget about them when you came here.” Yujin softly whispered before gently pulling Minju towards the other two who are sending teasing glances at Yujin as their eyes shift from Yujin’s face to her hand which is intertwined with the heiress’s soft ones.

 

 

“I’m sorry unnies I got distracted but anyway meet Minju, Min this is Gaeul unnie and Jihye unnie.” Yujin said ignoring the teasing stares of the duo. 

 

 

“Hello Minju-ssi I’m Jihye, you can just call me as noze.” The one who was talking with Yujin before she entered the room said with a polite bow which Minju returned immediately. 

 

 

“Nice to meet you Noze-ssi” Minju greeted back, unconsciously gripping on Yujin’s hand as she did so, but the latter seems unfazed by it. 

 

 

“Nice to meet you Minju unnie! my name is Gaeul, this one always talks about you so I already know that you’re older than me.” The other girl said flashing a meaningful smile towards Yujin making the heiress confused. 

 

 

“Just ignore her she’s crazy” Yujin said making the other two burst out in laughter. 

 

 

“See I told you, they are really weird.” Yujin shrugged, getting the brown paper bag from the confused heiress’s hands before taking out the lunch box and opening it to eat the madeleines.

 

 

“You guys want some?” Yujin asked from the other two while eating a piece of the chocolate flavored ones, holding out the box for them to take some which they gladly did when they recovered from their laughter. 

 

 

“I’m on a diet but darn it! I don’t care anymore.” Jihye exclaimed as she reach out to take a piece from the box Yujin’s holding out for them. 

 

 

“This is so delicious Min, seriously thank you so much for this.” Yujin complimented the heiress whose already blushing after seeing Yujin’s satisfied reaction when she ate the madeleines. 

 

 

“I agree, I’m not a big fan of madeleines but this, this tastes so good! thank you so much." They all stayed inside the practice room for awhile, talking and eating the madeleines with some hot chocolate Yujin bought from the cafeteria as they shared about how their day went on with each other.

 

 

The other two girls are close friends of Chaeyeon and Yujin, also a part of the volunteers for teaching the students when they have free time just like the aviatrix. They got along together with Minju so well and the heiress got to learn that both of them are currently dating another two friends of Yujin already so all the insecurities Minju was feeling vanished in an instant after hearing that.  

 

 

After another few minutes, they bid goodbye to each other and Yujin’s friends left first while Minju stayed behind for Yujin until the latter get changed so they could leave together. The heiress sat inside the practice room with her mind filled with unsettled thoughts, the confidence she had when she came here was nowhere to be found as the time keeps on ticking indicating that she’ll have to confess to Yujin soon. 

 

 

Minju is nervous, she’s nervous to get rejected by Yujin or worse, to break off what they’ve developed in the past year till now. Formerly, the heiress has always dreamed about how her future love life would be like, she always predicted that her partner would be the first one to confess so she was not worried about anything, just hoping that the one she’s going to accept one day will love her without any doubts because it was always the other party that fell for her priorly. 

 

 

But it all changed when Ahn Yujin came into the picture, all her imaginations came crashing down when she fell in love with the tall, attractive aviatrix whom she’s about to confess now, the total opposite of what she thought how it all would be but she doesn’t care about it, because being together with Ahn Yujin is all she cares about now. 

 

 

“Min, let’s go.” Her line of thoughts got cut off by the very person who was accompanying her mind just a while ago that came out from the dressing room, now clad in black jeans with a black leather jacket draped on top of her plain white shirt and snickers, her long raven hair is still a bit dampened after the quick shower she took to wash off the sweat dripping from her body but she looks gorgeous yet attractive as ever even without a slight bit of make up on her face. 

 

 

Yujin held both of Minju’s hands to help the heiress to stand up before they made their way towards the exit. They walked side by side along the empty hallway with Yujin teasing the heiress and Minju keep on firing back, being a bit too loud causing their voices to echo through the deserted hallway. 

 

 

“Ahn Yujin!?” A cute yet loud voice gasped when Yujin suddenly entered the theater room followed by Minju.

 

 

“Nako chan! I’m here to borrow the hoverboard and the basketball for awhile.” Yujin said to the petite girl who stood up from the huge couch on the side that Minju didn’t even noticed until the said girl appeared in front of them. 

 

 

“Oh Min this is Nabuki Yako, Yako-Chan this is Kim Minju” Yujin introduced her short friend, smiling sheepishly, earning a hard smack on her shoulder from the shortest girl who honestly had to jump up a bit to reach Yujin’s shoulder. 

 

 

“It’s Yabuki Nako!” Minju could only chuckle while looking at the bickering duo until the short girl finally gave Yujin the equipments she asked for from the small store room next to the theater hall, then they left the building after bidding goodbye to the friendly Japanese brunette. 

 

 

“Nako Chan is cute, and you Ahn Yujin, ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter