WHY IS YOUNGMIN BEING LIKE THIS? part two

I am sorry but I love You

 

Soon as you reach the park, you look for him. There he is! You walk toward him. He’s sitting with somebody.

A girl! A beautiful girl! You are surprised. You don’t know why you feel all jealous and all. You calmed yourself up and walk toward the bench he’s sitting. You tap his shoulder. He seems surprised. He then smile and introduced you the girl he’s with.

“~, meet Chae Ri, Kim Chae Ri.” You bow to her and smile. “So, she’s your friend?” you ask in curiosity.

“She is not just a friend of mine. She’s someone special. She’s my future wife. I’m sorry that I’ve skipped school a lot this lately. I’ve been busy packing up. I’ll be leaving for Los Angeles soon.”

You hearts stop! What?! This can’t be happening! You tried to stop your tears from flowing. You don’t know why you feel hurt inside. Future wife?! Who is she? He never told you before!  Why did he keep this all secret from you? Why is he leaving for Los Angeles? Why didn’t he reply any of your messages nor calls? Then you realized, he probably was busy with his future wife.  

 

 

 

hehehehehehe. don't hate her just yet guys! remember. do subcribe me :DD