Final

Take me to your TROUBLEMAKER world... (One-shot)

"So, let's congrat our best Science student, Jang Hyunseung!" Miss Jeon said.

Everyone clapped. Hyunseung smiled and bowed, getting the prize. Then, Miss Jeon looked and noticed that someone was missing. She sighed and counted to 5.

"Where is Hyuna?" she asked.

At the café

"Jinja? You missed that prize distribuition?" Gayoon asked.

"Yup, Yoonie! There are some nerds receiving some idiot honours!" Hyuna said.

"Unnie! You're so cool!" Soohyun said.

Hyuna just smiled. Until, someone enter on the café. Someone who looked handsome. Hyuna smirked.

"My new vitim girls!" she mumbled.

She approached Hyunseung and smiled, seductly.

"Hi cutie! What are you looking for?" Hyuna asked.

"Erm... I..." Hyunseung stammered, staring at Hyuna.

"C'mon. Don't shy" Hyuna winked.

"I'm looking for Kim Hyuna. Miss Jeon said that she missed the prize distribuition" he finally said.

Hyuna hardly hided her laugh.

"She isn't here. You can look for her another place. See ya later" Hyuna winked.

Hyunseung, like hypnotizated, nodded and outed. The girls felicitated Hyuna.

"That was amazing!" Jihyun said.

"Thank you girls" Hyuna smirked.

Hyunseung's P.O.V

Waaah, who was that? She was so y! She looked like someone... Let's remmember her face...

hyunah18.jpg 

I know! She's Kim Hyuna! The one who was missing the reunion. Let's comeback! I need to call her! I came back to the café, but they wasn't there. THEY OUTED! I smiled to the waitress.

"Sorry, miss, didn't you see a tall girl with brown hair with 4 other girls?"

"Yes, young man. They was going to that direction" the waitress pointed.

"Kamsahamnida, miss" I bowed.

I outed to the street and walked to the direction that the waitress pointed. I saw Hyuna and her friends. Red of angry, I ran to their direction, but they entered on the bus and escaped. WAE? I'm enough. I came back to class and explained everything to Miss Jeon. She shooked her head.

"That Hyuna. She's always making troubles! I have to tell the direction" Miss Jeon said.

WHAT? I mean, I was angry at Hyuna, but I really don't want Miss Jeon to make that. But my head nodded, instead of thinking about someway to help Hyuna. After school, I walked to house. I wanted to forget that day.

------------------------------

Hyuna's P.O.V

That Hyunseung was going to catch me! He didn't! I layed on bed, thinking. That Hyunseung actually is handsome. But he's just too shy and nice! Then, I saw umma, with a letter in hand, in the middle of a call. I recived my letter and read it. It was really short.

We are informing that you, Kim Hyuna, are suspended of class for one week, by missing an important event. After many infractions, you have to be suspended. Cumpliments, the direction.

WHAT THE HELL? Who did inform the teacher? It must to be that Hyunseung! And I thought that he was cool! Stupid Hyunseung! I'll get my revenge, you'll see.

-------------------------------

"So, are you happy by informing now?" Hyuna smirked.

"Please let me out! This is hot!" Hyunseung implored.

"That's because it's the sauna! You'll become an hamburger!" Hyuna said and laughed, evily.

Hyunseung woke up from that nightmare.

"Andwae! I need to apologize Hyuna!" Hyunseung said.

Hyunseung went to school and he saw Hyuna. He imediately, runned to her.

"Hyuna-sshi! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to accuse you!" Hyunseung said.

"Shut up, you Jang Hyunseung! I'd never get suspended until now! Fortunately, omma could remind it!" Hyuna said, coldly.

"Hyuna-sshi, I..." Hyunseung tried to say but he was cutted by the bell.

Hyuna glared Hyunseung and went to her class. Hyunseung sighed and also did it. On class, he couldn't concentrate because of Hyuna.

"Hyunseung, is something wrong with you?" Miss Jeon asked, worriedly.

"I'm ok. Thank you, Miss Jeon" Hyunseung bowed.

After school, he saw Hyuna he runned to her.

"Hyuna-sshi! I'm really sorry!" Hyunseung said.

"Don't bother me, Jang Hyunseung" she said coldly and tried to walk away.

"But, Hyuna-sshi, I..."

"Why are you following me? I won't do bad to you!" Hyuna said and walked away.

Hyunseung kept thinking. 'Why am I following her? I know that she won't do bad to me... Do I fell for Hyuna?'. This words kept flying on his mind. 'I need to tell her!'.

He runned to Hyuna's direction.

"Hyuna-sshi, I..."

"Don't need treating me by Hyuna-sshi. Just Hyuna" Hyuna said.

"Hyuna-ah, I... I think.... I think I fell for you" Hyunseung confessed.

Hyuna was totally frozen. 'Jang Hyunseung did just fell for me?' she thought.

"Look, many people fell for me. You're not my genre. You're too nice and you did inform what I did to Miss Jeon!" Hyuna said, more and more loud.

"Hyuna, I..."

"You don't need to explain! GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE, JANG HYUNSEUNG!" Hyuna shouted and runned away, with tears.

Hyunseung sighed. 'I need to apologize Hyuna. I know! I should make what she wants!' Hyunseung thought.

Next day

Hyunseung was working hard to be a troublemaker. He tried to punch soemone who laughed of him, but he hadn't courage enough. He tried to joke with Miss Jeon, but he couldn't. He tried everything, but anything seemed to work. Then, he sighed.

"Guess I'm totally not a troublemaker" he said.

"You don't need to" a familiar voice said, behind him.

He turned, surprised.

"Hyuna?"

"Yes" she smiled.

"W-what ware you doing?" he asked.

Hyunseung was confused.

"I saw how you tried hard to make what I ususally make. That all because of me" Hyuna smiled.

"So, are we cool?" Hyunseung asked.

"More than that" Hyuna said and kissed him.

They hold hands and walked to a TROUBLEMAKER world.