TOP secret.....not quite

Litte MISS BigBang


SeungRi mumbled as he did his best to wake up, the heavy feeling at the back of his head throbbing painfully, and his eyes bolted open. He wondered for a few second where he was, until he figured out he was still on the floor, his back resting on the warm gray carpet in JiYong's bedroom. The maknae his lips and took the opportunity to let his eyes wander and observe his surroundings. 'How on earth did I get here?' he wondered as he slowly lifted himself up by propping his elbows on the floor. He twitched a bit when pain jolted up and down to his neck and he furiously rubbed at it for comfort. He continued to wonder just what he had done only a few minutes ago and how he had ended up in JiYong’s closet. Had he fainted? Why did was he in the closet in the first place?

He heaved a heavy sigh and bent his head forward, when a tickling sesation teased his neck and long, dark locks landed on his thigh. SeungRi's eyes blinked a couple of times before everything registered in his brain. That's when he began to remember things: how he had followed JiYong around while the older man was looking for 'him', how he felt weird and how his body seemed lighter, how his loose, male-fit shirt had become tight in the front, and finally, how he had looked up at the mirror and seen himself.

"!" he cursed aloud as he stood up swiftly, ignoring the hair that danced from his shoulders to his back. A few strands blew into his open mouth and he spat them out while his shaking legs made their way towards Ji's mirror. SeungRi lifted himself up and focused on a spot in the distance, out of the mirror, his eyes fearing the worse. Ri's eyes were shut tight, and he heard his heartbeat race, and his breathing quicken, and he began to feel lightheaded- probably a sign of impending hyperventilation. Ri closed his hand to form a tight fist, blood rushing out of his knuckles, leaving them pale and nearly white. 'Ok, SeungRi, that was just a dream... it’s got to be a dream... it SHOULD be a dream!' he chanted, as if begging for his nerves to calm down. He couldn’t do the math at all; the real world couldn’t explain what he thought had 'happened', and even fictional or historical literature wouldn’t be able to explain his situation. Therefore, he put it down to just being a stupid, crazy dream.

His lips quivered a bit, and he hesitated for a few seconds before finally giving up. A sarcastic chuckle escaped his mouth, and he started to think he must be crazy to even think that what happened might be real. Seungri decided that he was just scaring the living daylights out of himself. He was just being crazy- Crazy stupid.

With that final, comforting thought, the vocalist slowly opened his eyes, trying his best to breath in and out normally as his vision slowly cleared.  The first thing he noticed was his eyes, the vague image of a woman reflected in them... His throat grew drier as he noticed the black hair tangled up in front of his face, long enough to fall to mid-arm.  SeungRi’s breathing hitched as his vision focused and he noticed his now slender arms, the muscles he worked on with countless hours of training, gone. The panicking maknae’s pupils dilated in horror as his gaze slid down and he noticed his chest. His shirt was no longer loose, but was tighter, obviously housing two plump s.

As he broke down he closed his eyes, repeating the words ‘’ and ‘’ alternatively while he trembled. He shook his head as he tried to wake himself up, but his long hair was not helping. The way it slapped his face felt like reality's hand hitting him and reminding the maknae that it was all real.

SeungRi bit his lip, his heart running a million miles an hour. If he looked like a girl now in his eyes, maybe his eyes were just fooling him. With that thought, he lifted his hand, first placing it on his head. The maknae began squirming like an upset little child, his face contorting with a million ripples as his fingertips felt the smooth, silky hair there instead of his usual short and spikey hair. He began jumping up and down like a little girl when his hand reached his neck, now slim and flat- obviously without an Adam’s apple. He swallowed a scream when his hands ran accross his chest, feeling the obvious bumps there and even shivered as his palm pressed a little to feel a soft, bubble-like chest. ', , ' he cried out. The maknae ran his fingers over his stomach and sobbed aloud when he realized that his abs were no longer in existence, instead a flat, slender stomach was present.

His his lips, feeling nervous, but he knew there was one last thing he needed to check. As if all that he felt before weren't enough… BUT HE NEEDED TO FEEL. HE NEEDED TO KNOW.

So, as he held on to the last pieces of his sanity and courage, his violently trembling digits roamed down south. His knees were shaking and he was obviously holding onto just a hair of strength to keep himself standing. As he closed his eyes once more and took a deep breathe, he plunged his hands swiftly between his legs.

His palm made a soft sound as it landed between his legs

"Oh no!" Ri cried, tears running down his cheeks, and opened one eye slowly before looking down. The other eye opened next, and what he saw made his breathing hitch. His palm lay flat, not housing the bulge that should've been there. "!!!" SeungRi screamed. He screamed so hard that he’d swear he gave SeungHyun's Secret Garden scream a run for its money. The maknae began feeling woozy once again as the blood in his brain drained right along with his sanity.

"Hey!" Jiyong caught him, dropping the ice pack he had prepared a few minutes ago. He held the dazed maknae in his arms, and when SeungRi’s chest rubbed against JiYong's arm, the leader had to fight off a blush. SeungRi was a mess, and he should be thinking straight, not blushing at all. The older man figured that if HE found this situation bizarre, how much worse could it be for SeungRi, who was stuck in this situation?

"Hyung." SeungRi's lips quivered as he was ushered to the chair inside his leader's closet. "What the happened?" There was an underlying note of panic in the maknae’s speech that worried the older man.

JiYong quickly grabbed the ice pack and set it on the back of SeungRi's head, where he had hit it on floor just a few minutes ago. JiYong didn't know how to respond; he couldn’t look into the maknae’s eyes for several reasons. He was afraid that if he did, it’d either freak him out and offend the maknae, or he might blush, and then Ri would think he was weird, or worse...  He was afraid to look at the singer because he knew the younger man would look at him with puppy eyes and wait for his leader to share his thoughts and explain things as if he knew everything. JiYong never liked that, having no answer to any problems that SeungRi might have had.

"Hyung!" SeungRi's slender fingers wrapped around JiYong's own, shaking the older man's hand rather violently. SeungRi hated his voice; it was smooth and higher than usual. It was a female's voice that sounded y, too y, even to himself.

JiYong bit his lip and gathered the courage to look up at SeungRi. His eyes wandered for a few seconds, absorbing how pretty his maknae looked, how his face was in a perfect V line, how her- no, HIS- eyes were framed with long lashes, how his cheekbones were defined, and even how SeungRi’s skin was flawless. JiYong gulped and shut his eyes, violently shaking his head and chanting that it was SeungRi like a mantra.
He was finally able come to his sense, and JiYong slowly opened his eyes, "What in the world happened, Maknae?"

"Hyung, I don't know, honestly!" SeungRi's eyes housed fear and panic, while tears ran down his soft cheeks, which JiYong tried to wipe away with his thumb quickly. "The last thing I remember was having a dream. In it was the same woman I kept seeing at the studio and she... she hugged me and then she...." SeungRi gulped and his eyes opened wide. He covered his mouth with one hand as his breathing sped up.

"Maknae!" JiYong shook SeungRi none too gently to remind him to breathe properly, knowing all too well when a panic attack was coming. "And then?”

"And then she asked me if I remembered her,” SeungRi finished. “I totally don't! Then she said something about making me remember, and I woke up in this body!" SeungRi wailed and began trembling again.

JiYong's grip on his arms loosened a bit as he digested the information. "What the ? Is this some sort of Twilight reenactment or some kind of ghostly intervention, Maknae?!" JiYong stood up, anger slowly growing. He wanted to punch something, break something. Thoughts of their comeback and performances began appearing in his mind, and he wondered how he’d tell the rest of the group what had happened to their youngest member. Endless questions ran through his head, and something in him ignited.  He glared at SeungRi, his anger apparent. "DAMN IT!" he shouted and his fist hit the door his closet, alarming the maknae, who sat up straighter. "WHAT IF HYUNG WAS RIGHT?! WHAT IF THE GIRL WAS SOMEONE YOU DATED AND DIED OR CURSED YOU?! I TOLD YOU! KARMA'S A , AND NOW LOOK AT THE MESS YOU'RE IN!"

SeungRi couldn’t help but let out a few hiccupping sobs as he watched JiYong take out his anger out on him.

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T KNOW HER!? Think straight, Maknae! Just ing remember the girl's name and this will all be over with!" he screamed demandingly.

SeungRi lowered his head. He didn’t know why- he had seen JiYong angry like this (and in even worse moods) - but he had never trembled this much. For some reason, his heart was reacting strangely and it jumped with every heightened syllable shouted by JiYong. He held onto his chest, heaving deep breaths as tears slowly ran down his cheeks once again. JiYong's attention was caught by SeungRi's hiccups, and he slowly turned around, surprised to see the maknae curled up in a ball on his chair sobbing.

"I don't know her, Hyung. I really don't... I'm sorry I ed up. I’m sorry." SeungRi cried repeatedly as he shook, holding his knees and lying in the fetal position.

JiYong clasped his hand over his mouth. He hadn’t meant for SeungRi to be terrified like this; he was just shouting, and SeungRi had seen him angrier and received far harsher tongue lashings. Then SeungRi's body registered in his head, and he supposed that's he’d probably thought of an explanation. SeungRi's emotional threshold must've been feminized. SeungRi's confused crying was already enough to drive JiYong into a panic mode, but adding SeungRi's body and quivering, girlish cries made him flip. Remorse filled JiYong, and he quickly bent down to hug the maknae. "Please stop. Please, I’m sorry I freaked out...  I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to be so harsh... I’m so sorry." remorse filled JiYong's voice as he spoke to his youngest band mate softly. He lifted SeungRi's shaking head gently, urging the younger boy to look at him. He felt chills run down his spine when he saw SeungRi's long lashes were wet with tears, so he ran a thumb against SeungRi's eye, and the lashes flicked. He felt strange for a few second as he realized he had just thought that what he was doing was like cooing at a girlfriend until she stopped crying after throwing a fit. He smiled slowly and SeungRi reacted by pouting and sniffing.  JiYong squirmed as his inside twisted. This felt so weird, yet so natural.

"I’m scared hyung." SeungRi cried and shivered in fear. "I’m sorry. I don't know what we can do... I'm sorry for ruining the band… I’m sorry."

"Ruin the band!?" JiYong chuckled, and even wiped his mouth with his other hand to wipe off the spit that had escaped along with his surprised laugh. "What are you talking about?!"

"Hyung! You know- this!" SeungRi pointed at his body. "What can we do about this!? Some of the fans may like fantasies about us, but having me in a girl’s body is a totally different issue!" SeungRi cried, but stopped when JiYong just laughed. "Hyung, I’m ing serious."

"Idiot, first stop apologizing. We can't do anything about it now, and secondly, the band isn't going anywhere, it's not ruined nor ending. We just need to figure out how to keep this a secret while we figure out how we can change you back." Ji brushed a few locks away from Ri's face and pouted at him."You know, just in case this is something we have to deal with and it isn't like a 24 hour curse thing," he said wryly. 


"WHAT?! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE A GIRL FOR A LONG TIME?!?" SeungRi panicked, sitting up straight, and his chest jiggled a little, making JiYong blush as the younger man quickly wrapped his arms over his chest.

JiYong pulled one of his many jackets off of a hanger and wrapped SeungRi in it. The younger boy felt calmer as the warmth covers him. JiYong unconsciously ran his thumb over SeungRi's chin gently. "Please stop pouting. Hyung's here, we'll find a way." he tried to sound as sure as he could, although he had to admit to being totally clueless.

SeungRi nodded. "How are we gonna hide this from everyone?"

"Well," JiYong again took a few strands of SeungRi's soft hair and wrapped it around his finger. He felt bad, since he knew what he NEEDED to do, although he didn't want to do it. "It's a pity... Your hair's ao soft and silky..." the leader's voice trailed off as he eyed the maknae's dark locks.

"Huh?" SeungRi grabbed a handful of his hair, and it indeed felt soft.

"This has to go," JiYong said.

A few minutes later they found themselves inside the bathroom, with SeungRi sitting on a chair in front of the mirror. He hated whatever twilight zone situation he was in but damn... HE WAS PRETTY. He was thankful that at least whoever cursed him was kind enough to make him a pretty girl. In fact, if it was not too narcissistic, he find his female self so attractive that he might even ask her out. The idea made SeungRi laugh and throw his head back.

"Wow, you're lauhing now- that's nice". JiYong smiled as he entered the bathroom carrying with him some scissors, a few printed photos, some scotch tape and shaving eqiuipment.

"Ya, Hyung, what's that?!" SeungRi panicked as he noticed that the older man was putting some of SeungRi's photos up against the wall. Photos of his front, side, and back profiles. JiYong turned the electric razor on, and the buzzing sound made SeungRi lean far away from his hyung. "Are you... are you cutting my hair!?" he cried, protectively hugging his hair.

"Duh!" JiYong rolled his eyes, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, but was shocked by the maknae's reaction. "Well, we need to get you at least back to your old hair style. Besides, even if your features are way more feminine now, I think if we get your hair back to the the way it was, you may at least look like yourself again. A straight up tomboy version though," the older man explained. JiYong squinted his eyes as he tried to master SeungRi's photo.

"But... but..." SeungRi tried to figure a solid excuse. JiYong had never cut hair before, for all he knew, so what if his hyung botched the hairdo and ruined his pretty locks. When SeungRi realized he used 'pretty locks' in his train of thought, he quicky shook off the idea. That was too gay for him. He smacked his forehead with his hand, facepalming. "Can't we ask the hairstylist noona to cut it instead?" he whined.

JiYong gave SeungRi a weirded out look, "Huh? What do you want? Do you want me to tell her 'oh, SeungRi's hair grew over 12 inches overnight'  or do you want me to say 'I have a friend who oddly looks like SeungRi, and she's so obsessed with SeungRi that she wants to look like him!'" JiYong shook his head at the absurdity of things.

SeungRi finally gave up, sighing in defeat and he bent his head as if offerring it up to JiYong's mercy. "Fine. Just make me pretty, huh!"

JiYong chuckled "Pretty? what the , such a girl." he gently pushed SeungRi's head forward.

"In case you forgot, Hyung, I AM girl." SeungRi laughed at his own joke before jerking his body forward when he felt the buzzing blade in his back. He decided to just trust JiYong with all his heart, letting the artistic side of his hyung calm him down. Maybe JiYong's creativity stretched to hairstyling. He laughed a little at the thought, but noticed that JiYong was running the blade on one side alone. He opened his eyes, "Ya, aren't you running over and over again at the same spot? I might end up bald!" he opened his eyes but then met JiYong's eyes on the mirror.

"being bald is apparently out of the question, SeungRi." jiyong looked confused and frustrated.

"Huh?" SeungRi asked when JiYong caught him off guard and suddenly ran the blade on his head. It made a horryfying buzzing sound and to his terror saw his head scalped right smack in fhe middle. The middle portion of his head hairless on a long line separating by two inces his long locks to either side. " HYUNG WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!" he turned and was about to punch JiYong when the older man didn't even flinched and quickly grabbed the younger one' head and turned it to face the mirror. To SeungRi's surprise,the zapped line on his head was gone. He looked at his feet and still saw the mess of hair scattered, but then looked up again to see his long locks intact again. He quickly grabbed the razor in JiYong's hand and started to frantically shave his head to bald. JiYong just stood there, his heart torn between amazement and pity, until the maknae stopped shaving and stared at himslef, skinhead and heaving heavily. SeungRi dropped the razor in the sink and his both bands gripping the ivory sink, he watched carefully, making sure not to blink when... as if magic, well magic was the only explanation possible,juke hair grew as if toothpaste being squirted out of its tube. It ran from his roots in a smooth flow and stopped when it was as long as before. SeungRi's mouth fell openand he started crying, "I'm in so much in deep ." he cried, faced Jiyong, and ran towards his hyung, crying on the older man's chest.

"Shhhh..." JiYong hugged SeungRi, "We can... well..." JiYong tilted his head and leaned it on SeungRi's, "We can try wigs, right?" JiYong tried not laugh. SeungRi shook his head. "Stop crying... let's go out and find you things we'll need to... you know... hide you."

The maknae stepped out of the dorm nervously. JiYong was just waiting outside. SeungRi was tugging at his oversized jacket and made sure his head was hidden by his huge hoodie. JiYong founed this oddly cute as SeungRi paced nervously while they walked towards his car. "Don't walk like that maknae, it'll give you away."

"I don't think people will look at me and think 'oh, this must be a guy who turned to a girl.'" SeungRi rolled his eyes as thy reach the car, and Jiyong opened SeungRi's car door.

"No, I mean you're walking so weirdly that people will obviously think you're being paranoid and then they'll see you're hiding then they'll look at me and god knows if they figure out that I'm G-Dragon. I damn don't need another scandal, please." JiYong joked but SeungRi was obviously hurt and  bothered. Then he regretted his joke, so he placed his hand on top of SeungRi's bent head and started to gently massage it. "I'm just kidding. Let's go."

SeungRi nodded and they started their way. It was quiet, and no matter how many times JiYong tried to break the silence, SeungRi was too deep in thought, probably trying to remember the girl who cursed him.

When they reached the market, JiYong  pushed the cart. "Please stop looking at me like that. I'm starting to feel as though I'm with a girl who just broke up with me."JiYong laughed a little, but SeungRi was still quiet. "Hey!" JiYong grabbed SeungRi's hand, clasping it tightly and squeezed it. "Whoa, even your hand's really soft!" he exclaimed. SeungRi finally smiled, and Jiyong chuckled at the idea that nothing would work better than complimenting the maknae in times of his depression. "See? Smile! That's way better."

"Nn." SeungRi nodded, "I was just thinking about who the girl was... The one who... You know." SeungRi was failing though, since he really couldn't remember.

"She said she wanted you to remember her, maybe the sooner you do, the sooner this ordeal will be over." Ji pushed the cart and sighed. "Don't say sorry, I told you that it's ok. We can work through this."

"Ok... so umm, we'll keep this a secret, right?" Ri asked uncertainly and looked at the little bag they had that housed the wig they'd bought from another store. It looked like his "Alive" concept hairdo.

"I guess that's the proper way, the fewer people who know about this... the less complicated things will get."

"Even the other members?" Ri's eyes opened wide.

"Especially the other members," Ji sighed. "I think you should just live at my place for now. It'll make our little secret much better hidden."

Ri couldn't understand why they had to keep his situation a secret, but then come to think of it... he didn't want Youngbae giving him a sermon about karma and how he deserved this, and he didn't need Daesung nagging him on how to properly take care of his now womanlike features... And last of all, he didn't need Seunghyun playing pranks on him.

"Maknae, are you with me?" Ji tugged at Ri's hand.

"Um yeah, sorry Hyung. I mean yes I'm here, and ok, I'll live with you." Ri lowered his eyes while Jiyong smiled wide.

They began grocery shopping in earnest and JiYong first grabbed the things they needed.

"Hyung, do you really need that?" SeungRi eyes opened wide when JiYong nearly shoved a couple of deodorant sticks under his nose.

"Huh?" JiYong looked at the deodorants innocently. "It's not for me idiot, it's for you! Here, here, which one do you prefer: sunny breeze or cool spring?" JiYong asked the question with a straight face, but then noticed SeungRi was still confused. "Look, you're a girl now- girls pespire differently and use different kinds of deodorants and stuff, ok?"

"Can't I just use my old ones?" SeungRi whined while he tried to sniff the items and figure which one he prefered.

"Nope. Guys' things smell different and are stronger- you might end up getting irritated." JiYong pulled the items from SeungRi's hands and dropped both inside the basket, giving up on the maknae making a quick decision.

"Hyung, I only need one," JiYong pulled SeungRi and continued walking.

"Trust me, SeungRi, if my observations are right... you're going to be so fickle minded that you'll want to use a different one each week." he said as he dropped three types of famale shampoo into the basket. 

"How do you know?"

"Girl's are fickle. That's you- a girl... I mean, girls make me- I mean us guys- crazy." he laughed at how his words had gotten jumbled up.

SeungRi nodded, accepting the explanation since he did find it a little bit weird that he couldn't decide which one to buy.

When they finally reached an aisle, JiYong took a deep breathe. "Oh crap."

"Huh? What, Hyung?" SeungRi could hear the frustration in the other man's voice. "What's wrong?"

"I may know a thing or two abaout girls... but hell, I don't know about these." JiYong's grip in SeungRi's hands got tighter. The younger man looked up at what part of the store they were in to see why it made JiYong uneasy. Suddenly, he felt like running away from the store, but JiYong pulled him back and pressed his waist closer to the older's man's body. They're apparently in the "women's section", a place where items such a feminine hygiene and napkins are available.

"Hyung, I really don't think I need these!" He tried to pry himself free, but JiYong held on tightly.

"Stop struggling! People are already looking! Besides, if you can't get through this..." JiYong sighed, not just talking to SeungRi, but alsowas also giving a pep talk to himself, "If we... I mean you, can't through this, how much more later will it be that we have to buy and bras!" JiYong whispered as he spoke of women's lingerie. SeungRi blushed, but he looked at JiYong and saw the same red color. The younger boy bit his lips and nodded reluctantly. 

"But Hyung, I seem to can't move. My feet got a lot smaller, and walking in these shoes is a pain." SeungRi was frozen in spot, and Jiyong laughed a little.

"Fine..." JiYong backed the push cart up and ushered SeungRi in front of him. "Step up."

"What?" SeungRi was confusesd when JiYong walked up behind him and asked him to step up onto the metal bar just below the cart. He blushed a little when he did, and couldn't look into JiYong's eyes and smiling face. "Now can we proceed bro buy you what you needs?" Ji asked, and SeungRi nodded in reply. At first it was embarrassing, but when he started enjoying being pushed around by JiYong and having no more trouble with thinking that his oversized shoe might fall off, it was enough to let him forget the embarassment.

"Hyung, this is really weird. Will I need this?" SeungRi squinting his eyes as he read the labels on each box: wing, soft cottony, non-wing, night pad....

"TRUST ME, SeungRi," JiYong laughed, "you'll need these." He grabbed a little box and studied it. Ri gulped at the idea of having to experience a "peculiar visitor" once a month.

"Goodness, Hyung, you don't think-!" Ri began, but was cut off by the older man's hand clapping over his face to cover his mouth.

"SHHHH!" JiYong covered the maknae's mouth. "Stop freakng out, people are looking. Besides, can you not call me 'hyung' when we're in public?"

"Huh? Do you want me to call you just 'JiYong'?" SeungRi asked as he pulled JiYong's hand away from his face. 

"No! I'm older than you."

"Then what?!" SeungRi asked.

"Um ..." JiYong blushed, "you can try oppa."

"Oppa?!?" SeungRi blinked his eyes rapidly, but could see JiYong trying to avoid his.

"Well yeah! That's the approppriate thing to call me unless you want me to ignore you! Just when we're in public, ok?"

"Aaah man, this is tiring, mentally tiring... Oppa." SeungRi sighed, "oppa.." he practiced the word, which feelt foreign on his tongue. He looked straight into JiYong's eyes.  "Ooooppppaaa" he drawled, finally getting the hang of it and able to look at JiYong now.

JiYong gulped and looked away, trying to distract himslef with the random napkin box on his had. "See? It's not THAT hard," he said, trying to sound calm.

"Fine, Oppa. So, which of these do you think we should buy?" SeungRi spoke normally, and JiYong felt a twisting feeling in his tummy. "Ya, Oppa!"

"Huh?! Umm, wait- let me think first," JiYong said, lifting the box, pretending as though he were talking about the item at hand. He could see SeungRi pouting in the edge of his vision, so he faced the other way, fearing that his youngest band mate would see his creeping blush. He pinched his cheeks secretly and lowered his hoody more.

"May I help you?" a sales lady startled JiYong and he yelped accidentally pushing the cart.

"Oppa!!" SeungRi yelled as the cart he was standing on ran on its own. JiYong tried to chase the cart and ran behind it. SeungRi turned to face whatever he was about to hit, and to his horror it was a tall set of cans stacked on top of another. "Jiyong-oppa!" SeungRi wailed, panicking and closing his eyes. He waited for the impact when....

The sound of collapsing cans errupted, and JiYong's eyes darted open at the scene, ", I'm too late! SeungRi!" he ran and kicked the cans out of his way when..

"Ouch, ouch, ouch..." a boy's voice in pain was heard, and jiyong's throat became dry when he heard it, fearing he might have not just pushed SeungRi but also caused someone else an accident. This would be a scandal, he was sure. He lifted the carton that covered SeungRi and the mysterious man. JiYong's eyes widened when he saw SeungRi shivering in fear, eyes closed and face burried in the chest of the man beneath him.

SeungRi opened his eyes, realizing he was saved at the last minute and wasn't really TOO hurt after all. He looked up to met by a familiar chin and a voice that he knew all too well. He tried to sit up and get off of the man, but when he placed his hand on the floor to support his weight a sharp pain jolted up and down the arm, making him to hug his left wrist to his chest. "Ouch!!!" he cried as tears started to well up in his eyes. The man opened his eyes too at the sound of a young woman crying. He bolted upright and ignored the dizzying feeling and he reached out to hold SeungRi's injured wrist.

"Miss,I think you've sprained your wrist," he explained as he examined the swollen wrist.

"I did?"SeungRi wanted to dig down deep and bury himself, not having the strength to look the man in the eyes.

"Yup... Come on before people get a picture of your face too." The man placed his arms around SeungRi's body and helped him stand up, making sure that the ailing wrist was safe. He loooked down as a crowd started to build up. Crap, he'd guessed that news of what he'd done would be all over in only a few minutes.

"Oh my god! You're such a hero!!!" one of the girls in the crowd cried shrilly as she took pictures.

The man just ignored her, much more concerned with the woman in his arm. She was cute not looking at him.

When they were finally out of the crowd, the man looked straight ahead, finally able to peel his eyes away from the mysterious woman.

"Oh, Ji!" the man recognized JiYong standing a only few meters away from the crash site.

"Hey...." JiYong gulped as he watched how protective the man's hands were wrapped around SeungRi's small body. "Youngbae...."

SeungRi slowly looked up at JiYong, then took a quick glance up to Youngbae.