from He to She???

Litte MISS BigBang

 

Little Miss Bigbang

 

"I bet you 5000 Won SeungRi will get a slap in the face in about ten minutes now," Youngbae grinned and playfully slapped Daesung's shoulder. Dae assessed the situation, tilting his head to the side, and clicked his lips.

 

The younger man smirked at YoungBae. "Nah- I bet you 10,000 Won there'll be pushing and then a slap!" DaeSung confidently held up two fingers.

 

"Two slaps? Aren’t you assuming a little too much, Dae?" YoungBae grabbed his glass and continued to watch the couple outside the band’s apartment. Apparently, they're intrigued by the sudden yelling and so decided to casually watch the drama that was unfolding. "Whoa, she's getting closer- better be ready with your money, Dae!"

 

As the two held their breath and waited for the upcoming outcomes, JiYong stepped outside his room. He yawned lazily and stretched his arms as he eyed the clock. "Ya, it's 11:39 already-shouldn't the maknae be around now?"  When his question went unanswered, he noticed that the living room was empty and spotted the other two members leaning on the kitchen, engrossed in watching something. "Hey, you two!" JiYong joined Bae and Dae, stretching his neck to see whatever was interesting enough for the two to leave their dinner unattended.

 

"Aaah, right about now!" DaeSung smirked evilly as he anticipated what would happen next.

 

"What are you two looking at?!" JiYong narrowed his eyes as YoungBae pointed at a couple downstairs. "You two are peeping again?! I'm hungry,” Ji grumbled, and began to turn around, finding that some couple fighting didn’t interest him at all. People watching was a hobby he’d never picked up.

 

As he was started to walk away, YoungBae spoke. "I’m sure Maknae doesn't have a clue how to get himself out of this one." The faux-hawked man laughed, and JiYong quickly turned back and pushed his way between the two to take a better look. "Ya! And who peeping now?!”

 

"Shut up!" Ji elbowed YoungBae’s side, hitting a bone and made the lead singer yelp. JiYong's eyes widened as he realized who was actually the topic of pair’s interest.

 

Standing in the middle of their apartment’s parking lot was SeungRi, being shaken by a slightly smaller woman. JiYong's eyes narrowed trying, to focus, and watched the girl cry.  The leader ran a scene from earlier that day through his head, "What the ?!" he turned to face DaeSung, completely awestruck. "THAT'S NOT THE GIRL SEUNGRI TOLD US HE'D DATE, RIGHT?!"

 

YoungBae chuckled and nodded.

 

"Then who’s that?!"

 

"Tuesday." Dae answered, rolling his eyes.  "Ah, shaking! I told you YoungBae-hyung, he'll definitely get slapped twice this time!"

 

"Crap," YoungBae grumbled, and started to take out his wallet. He noticed Ji was checking his phone and was now browsing through all of SeungRi’s pictures with girls...

 

"Wait, today's Thursday...  What happened?  I’m confused,” the slim man frowned. Ji slipped his phone back into his back pocket and pouted. "What do you mean, ‘Tuesday’?"

 

The other two shared a knowing smile. "Ji," Bae sighed and  began to explain, "apparently, she’s 'Tuesday' girl... the girl SeungRi scheduled to date every Tuesday, walked on him with his 'Thursday' date and now we’ve just finished watching SeungRi get slapped by Thursday girl before she walked out- we just bet that this girl will slap him too."

 

"Our maknae's a stud!" DaeSung laughed.

 

"Damn maknae, when will he learn?!" Ji shook his head in defeat.

 

"Learn? Why, either you failed to teach him how not to be a player, or you failed to instruct him on how to 'properly' schedule your dates so Girlfriend Number One doesn't meet Girlfriend Number Two,” YoungBae joked, making DaeSung laugh. JiYong pushed himself straight up and walked backward, shooting Bae a death glare.

 

"Shut up!” the leader yelled once more. “First of all, I’m not a player like he is, and second of all, I don't ing play around. I was just saying that the maknae should learn his lesson about playing with a girl's heart," Ji grumbled, explaining, but YoungBae wasn’t buying it. " you, Bae; I’m gonna go have a smoke."

 

Bae just giggled as he handed Dae 2000 Won.

 

"Hey, this is short!" DaeSung complained.

 

"What? That was just a shake. If he gets slapped twice then I’ll pay the full amount,” the vocalist explained.

 

JiYong shook his head as he grabbed his jacket and started walking towards the door, a cigarette tucked between his thin lips. The leader slowly opened the door and exited the dorm. He didn't want to eavesdrop or anything, so he tried his best to be invisible to the two people fighting. He sat down on the bottom of the stairs still trying to ignore the fighting pair, but matter how much he tried to block out the noise, a woman's whimpering voice wasn’t something he could ignore. Giving up, JiYong finally leaned closer to the couple, trying to get a better understanding of whatever it was they were fighting about.

 

"Damn you! I thought you changed, SeungRi!" the girl cried.

 

"Please stop making a scene, she left already left; what more do you want!?" SeungRi arrogantly tried to free himself from the sobbing girl.

 

"It’s not what I want! What I want is for you to tell me how many of us are there, huh?!? This isn’t the first time I’ve caught you with another woman!"

 

'Damn SeungRi, how many girlfriends do you have?' JiYong thought to himself as he took a quick drag, trying to focus on the girl, as he confirmed the fact that this girl was NOT the girl he had in mind but was a totally different one.

 "Look, I'm an idol- it's not my fault girls are flaunting their bodies and throwing themselves at me. Besides," as SeungRi spoke he pulled his arms away from the distraught girl's tight grip, “it’s not like you didn't weasel your way into dating me not know that I have a lot of girls. You sauntered into my life while I had a girlfriend. Wait, scratch that- GIRLFRIENDS. You should be thankful I even dated you!"



JiYong wanted to facepalm and then hit SeungRi, but he remained silent and gritted his teeth. The leader observed how the girl was taken aback by how arrogant and self-important SeungRi was, especially now that the maknae had begun listing reasons why he shouldn't have even agreed to date her. It was as if he was telling her that she should just shut up and be thankful for SeungRi's 'charitable' actions.



"JERK!" the girl screamed, and without warning, swung her legs upward and kicked SeungRi between the legs as hard as she could with her pointy high-heeled shoes. SeungRi's jaw hung open and fell he fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Even JiYong felt like flinching as if he imagined that was the one hit in the crotch in what was a rush of male sympathy. The now ex-girlfriend shouted the last few pieces of her mind- something about how he was a pig and she'd tell the world about it.



"Yeah, tell the world?! As if anyone will believe you, !" SeungRi spat venomously, but flinched as she drew back her leg to kick him again. Ri closed his eyes and waited, fearing another violent surge of pain. When it never came, the maknae opened his eyes stared, surprised to see JiYong standing between he and the angry woman. SeungRi lowered his head and pressed his forehead against the back of the older man's right calf. Ji hissed and gave his maknae a look that communicated just how pathetic he though the other man was, and then turned his attention back to the ex-girlfriend. 



"You had your fun, now he's down. I agree that he's a jerk, but please, in a few days we're scheduled to have our full comeback, and he can't afford to be injured any more than he is," JiYong tried to reason, setting his hand soothingly on the woman's shoulder. The angry girl shrugged, shaking the calm man's gently grip off of her and stepping away from the two men. JiYong sighed, doing his best to make SeungRi's ex-girlfriend see his point. “I’m not covering for him; I just don't want him to be limping for our first broadcast, okay?"



The girl was still breathing deeply when she finally decided that it was time to go. "You're lucky, SeungRi.... Your leader here saved you from a whole lot of hurt."



SeungRi hissed at that and glared at the woman as she turned away, got into her car, drove off, out of his life. Ji turned around to look down at the younger man, who looked up at his hyung with a red, flushed face. Jiyong stared at him for an excruciating five minutes and slowly leaned down to help the other man up. "Aren't you going to lecture me or something?"



JiYong wrapped SeungRi's arm over his shoulder and supported the maknae as they walked. "I want to, but I think being kicked in the balls may've already sent the message to your head... unless your balls do the thinking instead of your brain."



"She's crazy!" SeungRi tried to argue.



"You've dated too many girls, SeungRi! I wouldn't have JUST kicked you in the balls if I ever caught you cheating!" Ji exclaimed as they both tried to enter the apartment despite the wobbles.



"Really? What would you have done?" SeungRi smirked at the older man as they walked into the house. JiYong closed the door and turned to face his dongsaeng, SeungRi's hand still clutching Ji's arms for support.



"I would've cut your balls off, you idiot," the older man spoke menacingly.



"Hyunnnggg," SeungRi whined, leaning toward JiYong. "Your favorite maknae's hurt and you're threatening me? Where's the love?" SeungRi tried to pull of the best aegyo he could, and the older man blushed a little and hissed at him. SeungRi knew it that JiYong couldn't be mad at him and he playfully started to chat about setting up a date with ANOTHER girl. They both finally reached the kitchen, wherein YoungBae welcomed them with a wide grin.



", SeungRi, that kick in the balls was something new!" Dae joked and Bae finally let his composed front fall and laughed aloud. 



SeungRi sunk on the chair and pouted at the pair. "Were you two watching again?!"



"You should really apply for a reality show, you know, like The Bachelor, since you date enough women to fill in the slots for the whole cast," YoungBae joked as he sipped some soup.



"Hyung!!!" SeungRi complained. "Don't judge me, pity me; I'm really physically and emotionally hurt here."



Bae placed his hand on SeungRi's chest. "Hmm... Wait, nah, liar.... only people with heart know how to be hurt."



"Shut up!" SeungRi snapped, pushing Bae's hand away, "I've given my heart away to too many women, and that's why I'm in this ."



"What the ?!" Ji reentered the kitchen carrying an ice pack, which he slammed the on top of SeungRi's swollen crotch. The maknae yelped in pain, wondering if the older man had purposely thrown the heavy ice pack at his aching balls to add pain to his physical misery. "You should really stop doing what you're doing, SeungRi," JiYong admonished as he joined the two men. 



SeungRi began to gently pat the ice pack, pouting at the three older men. "I'm just enjoying my youth. It's not like I'm killing people."



"Look, SeungRi, a girl's heart a precious thing; you shouldn't treat it like it's something to be messed around with for fun," YoungBae lectured. The vocalist leaned away and so fell his 'motherly mask'.



"Yeah? How would you know? You haven't dated anyone," the maknae sneered, garnering a hiss from YoungBae.



"Whatever, SeungRi," the faux-hawked man rolled his eyes and coughed to hide his embarrassment. "What I'm saying is that women aren't play things... they're precious and shouldn't be messed with for kicks.


"Geez, okay. I just got kicked in the nuts and now I'm just worried I won't be able to have kids someday, and I don't have any neurons left to think about women," SeungRi scoffed.



"You can only say that cause you're a guy, Ri." DaeSung sighed, sounded disappointed.



Feeling awkward about how the conversation had turned into an intervention, Ri quickly stood up, ignoring the surging pain in his nether regions. "Well, then I'm thankful I'm not a woman! Excuse me, I'm leaving," the young man griped and limped away. He just wanted to sleep. "JiYong-hyung!" he cried out, and Ji stepped behind him. Ri turned and felt the leader's arm wrap around his shoulder and to help him walk.



Just by the look of discomfort on the maknae's face, JiYong could already tell what the maknae was asking for. He rolled his eyes good naturally and answered the unasked question. "Fine, you can sleep in my room tonight," he said, opening his door.



"Hey, it's not as if I can't sleep in mine..." SeungRi blushed as he sat on the bed, ice pack still covering and Ji sitting on the floor helping him take off his socks. "It just that my room's farther away and I can't really walk now," SeungRi justified, trying to sound as defiant as he could.

 

SeungRi could still feel the burning pain between his legs, and so decided to sleep on it, since tomorrow would be a long day anyway.



The day started out just fine, make up followed by endless direction on how to pose. SeungHyun was once again being comical, and when they were asked to do a jump shot with a trampoline, the eldest asked if he can tuck in his shirt so his tummy wouldn't be seen.



"Hyung! Come on, it's not that bad," SeungRi joked as his hyung made a fuss about how to jump without 'accidentally' revealing too much skin. "I'm sure girls are dying to see even an inch of your flesh," the maknae giggled. 



"Shut up, Maknae," the older man growled.



"Come on, just an inch and I'm sure girls will be lining up to date you," the younger man grinned. SeungRi tried in vain to pull SeungHyun's shirt up and expose his taught stomach.



"Back off! You just want girls to line up so YOU can date them," the older man grumbled and slapped SeungRi's hands away.



"I think I have enough girls lined up already, Hyung- no need for your charity," SeungRi replied smugly.



"Choi SeungHyun, it's your turn to shoot," the director called, and the eldest member of Bigbang braced himself and made a last check on how secured his shirt was before walking towards the backdrop.



"Stop worrying about your tummy, Hyung. I'm sure even if you had man s girls would still dig them," SeungRi sneered, wanting the last laugh. SeungHyun quickly turned around, giving SeungRi a smirk in return.



"And YOU should stop worrying about me, and instead think about your crotch and how to stop limping." SeungHyun laughed victoriously, paired with a fist pump. SeungRi glowered as he watched his hyung walk away, wondering which of the other three had failed to keep their mouth shut.



Suddenly, Ri saw something- it seemed to be a figure- in his peripheral vision. SeungRi turned quickly and was shocked to see that there was no one there. He would've sworn that there was someone there, a figure standing beside him for just a split second. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up. SeungRi shook his head and decided to think of it as a stupid mistake, that he was just freaking himself out.



When lunch break came, the five of them were having fun talking about all sorts of random things. JiYong sat beside SeungRi and poked at the maknae's shoulder. SeungRi looked up at him and noticed that the leader was wearing shades.



"Wow, Hyung, is the sun too bright for you?" Ri joked.



"Whatever. How's your- " JiYong pursed his lips and pointed at the younger man's crotch.



"Ah, yeah. It's ok, a little sore but-" SeungRi looked up and suddenly froze when the same figure (this time definitely a girl) appeared as a reflection on Ji's glasses. "WHAT THE ?!" SeungRi hissed and quickly whipped around.



"Ya!" Ji barely managed to avoid the kimchi SeungRi dropped on the floor. "Are you ok?" the older man frowned.



SeungRi's throat was dry when he saw once again that there was no one behind him. Goosebumps appeared on his arms and he stood up and went straight to the water dispenser. He thought that a cold drink would be good for regaining his composure. As he lifted the glass and started drinking, the young man slowly opened his eyes and to his horror saw the same girl on the bottom of his glass. The figure was inverted, but he could see clearly through the glass that she was standing just a few meters away from him, staring and doing nothing. Just staring.



"!" SeungRi dropped the glass, and it broke on the floor, spilling its contents and catching everyone's attention.



"Hey, are you ok?" JiYong stood up quickly and pulled on his pale dongsaeng's arm. SeungRi was still panting, and he noticed how the younger boy's fingers trembled. Ji shot a quick look at YoungBae, who sat up straight, understanding the leader's train of thought. The lead singer stood and walked towards their manager, asking everyone if SeungRi could leave earlier, coming up with a lame excuse like diarrhea or something. JiYong tugged SeungRi over to the couch and helped him sit down. DaeSung and SeungHyun, the other two members, had placed their food on the table and were completely focused on their maknae.



"Maknae, you've been weird since the start of my round in the shoot. are you on something?" SeungHyun asked, totally perplexed, and glanced behind himself quickly. ", what are you, seeing ghosts?"



SeungRi's pale face sent shivers down the spines of the rest of the group, and DaeSung leaned away, rubbing his arms. "Damn, Maknae, what the was that!?" the elder boy demanded.



"I don't know! I just keep seeing a girl- since this morning, I mean. She's freaking me out!" SeungRi placed the heel of his palm against his tired eyes and rubbed them. He started to do his best to remember who the girl was, if she even looked familiar at all, but no matter how many times he ran through all the girls he'd had flings with, nobody matched the mysterious and creepy woman's profile.



"Crap, Maknae, maybe you're being haunted by an ex or something!" SeungHyun pouted, his eyes conflictingly torn between horror and excitement. The eldest was somewhat fascinated with the occult, especially haunting stories-AS LONG AS THE ONE HAUNTED WAS NOT HIM.



"Stop that, Hyung; you're freaking the maknae out!" JiYong grabbed SeungRi and hugged him tight. SeungHyun laughed but shook his head; the endless "what if’s still streaming through his imaginative brain. JiYong looked at SeungRi, focusing on the maknae's shaking lips and pale cheeks. "You're not sick..." JiYong murmured and placed his palm against SeungRi's forehead. "Definitely not hungry..." he muttered as he eyed the empty plate.” Oh my god, I didn't snore last night, did I? Did I keep you up again?!" Ji exclaimed, looking horrified.



JiYong very obviously tried to ignore the funny look SeungHyun was giving him, and SeungRi took JiYong's hand and shook his head. "Nope, I slept well last night. Ah, and SeungHyun-hyung, the girl I'm seeing couldn't be anyone I've dated, ok? She's young, probably around 14 or 15... and that time I way too busy trying to work for YG to date, got it?" SeungRi scoffed when he heard the sound of the door opening and YoungBae walked in.



"The director said SeungRi can go home after a last few shot with Ji, then both of them can call it a day."



"What?! We can't leave too?!" SeungHyun kicked and complained, while DaeSung muttered frustratedly about missing another episode of his drama.



"That's what you get for being late," the leader sneered and stuck his tongue out while pulling the maknae to his feet. "Let's go, Ri, and let's finish this damn photo-shoot so you can get some rest."



"Nn," SeungRi grunted in answer. 



When the two men finished posing for photos and arrived back at their apartment, JiYong could see that SeungRi was still distraught, and decided to fix SeungRi a quick sandwich. The older man watched the maknae hug a throw pillow and stare into space. JiYong moved to join the maknae on the sofa and handed him a plate. SeungRi just took it numbly and started munching.



"Mm, bacony!" the maknae finally spoke, relieving JiYong of his worries.



"Can you still see her?" JiYong cautiously asked, whispering to SeungRi as though someone else could hear them. SeungRi swallowed and gave the apartment a quick scan. He was relieved that the mysterious girl had disappeared after he had started talking about her. SeungRi shook his head, and JiYong finally breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God, I don't want to go all 'The Exorcist' on our place." JiYong took the pillow from SeungRi's lap and hugged to himself before handing the maknae a glass of cold water. "So, are you planning to tell me about this girl?"



"I wish I could, Hyung," SeungRi swallowed. "but I honestly don't know her. Maybe she's just a ghost who's mistaken me for someone else when we were in the studio... I heard that studio's haunted, you know?"



"I don't know, SeungRi, it's just what SeungHyun-hyung said: 'what if'..."



"STOP IT, HYUNG" SeungRi bolted upright, totally exasperated by whatever possible hypotheses JiYong might have. He walked back to the kitchen and washed his plate quickly. "Maybe I'm just really tired after all, I don't know what happened. My head aches and I just want to sleep, Hyung." SeungRi dried the plate and placed it back in the rack, giving JiYong a helpless sigh. "Hyung....I got kicked in the nuts yesterday, and today I got a weird text from another girl saying things are over between us," the young man mumbled miserably.



"Wait, who dumped you, the Monday chick or the Wednesday chick?" JiYong's eyebrow furrowed as he spoke.



"Um, actually it was the Friday chick AND the Wednesday chick," SeungRi sighed dejectedly.



"Damn-" JiYong began.



"I know, can you believe that?! I was dumped twice in one day!" SeungRi shook his head in disbelief, but he was taken aback when JiYong suddenly hit his head. "Hyung!?"



"Idiot, I was about to say 'damn, Maknae, you should really stop playing around,'" JiYong snapped and rolled his eyes, drinking the last few millimeters of water in SeungRi's glass.



"Hyung, I'm young and enjoying it." SeungRi walked passed JiYong and into his hyung's room.



JiYong followed SeungRi and sat in his desk chair, watching SeungRi plop down onto the older man's bed and, feeling comfortable enough, taking his socks off and pulling back the covers. "Ya! I don't remember you asking permission to sleep in my room again!"



SeungRi just gave JiYong his signature aegyo and slid himself underneath the blankets. "Hyung, come on, I had a ty day and saw a weird ghost- or whatever that was. Can't I just sleep here? Will you really let your maknae cry inside his room alone and shiver in fear because this mysterious being might attack him?" JiYong scoffed at the maknae's rhetorical question and started massaging the bridge of his nose before giving SeungRi a laugh.



"Fine. But I might end up going to sleep late tonight, so you better not complain if I start playing music," the leader threatened as he stood up and began grabbing his music sheets.



"Yay." SeungRi celebrated dryly, which JiYong found funny. "Thanks, Hyung."



"Yup yup. Ya, before you go to sleep, remember: stop playing around, alright? Girls are sensitive, you know," JiYong said as he stood in his doorway, looking at the lump on his bed. SeungRi waved his hand and let it hover for a few seconds as if telling JiYong that he got it. JiYong shook his head. "God you're lucky you're not a girl- or else..."



SeungRi smirked as he made himself comfortable in JiYong's bed. He quickly grabbed his phone and started rummaging through his contacts, sneering at how the two girls dumped him in an instant. 'They just don't know how many girls are out there,' SeungRi thought to himself as he excitingly messaged numerous girls, inviting them out on dates and sending pity messages to the ones who had a soft spot for cute, broken-hearted guys. When his phone finally finished sending his short message to his long list, SeungRi proudly tossed his phone back on the table. His stomach was feeling funny at the thought of finally having a new date and where he ought to take her- or them.



He was about to close his eyes when suddenly a loud, thunderous roar sounded, making his heart leap. "!" he screamed and quickly covered his mouth, wondering where that girly scream had come from. He looked at the door and was thankful JiYong hadn't heard him or else his hyung wouldn't let him off the hook and would constantly about it. When his heart began to calm down, he noticed how fast the wind blew and how it had suddenly turned dark.



The thunder boomed again and SeungRi quickly ducked underneath the covers. "What the...? The weather's been way too weird recently!" He closed his eyes, lulling himself to sleep and hoping that maybe he could escape the scary roar of thunder with it. But then, slowly, he felt something odd, a sensation like someone was watching him. SeungRi felt his throat becoming dry and he closed his eyes, his heart beating so fast and so loud that he would swear he could hear and feel it trying to escape. "JiYong-hyung?" SeungRi whispered, but nobody replied. He cursed silently as the creepy feeling grew stronger and he started to feel the bed shifting under someone's weight. "JiYong-hyung, that's not funny!" he yelled, shaking beneath the blankets. If JiYong found it amusing to scare him right now, then his hyung was up for a week of sarcasm, and the younger man would definitely make JiYong suffer by embarrassing in the next talk show. "Hyung, I know your secrets. If you don't want the whole world to know about them, then I suggest you stop scaring me!" SeungRi called nervously, shutting his eyes tight when there was still no reply. The bed continued to shift its weight, and suddenly his stomach lurched began to tie itself in knots as he felt the weight move not just near him, but on top of him. It was the heavy feeling of someone straddling him. JiYong had straddled him a hundred of times whenever the older mam wrestled him for fun and torture, and he knew that whoever was on top of him... was a hell of a lot LIGHTER than JiYong. Unless JiYong lost 20 pounds or so in a matter of only few minutes. SeungRi started to tremble in fear, but his curiosity was growing stronger although even in of the recesses of his neurons he was being told to keep his eyes shut... the moment cold fingers grabbed his hand and slowly pulled down the comforter to expose his face, SeungRi's eyes bolted open.



'God, Lord have mercy' was painted on SeungRi's face as he found himself face to face with the same girl. She was over top of him, straddling him, her face pale as snow and hands cold as eyes. Her features would've been beautiful if only those green, algae looking veins weren't apparent on nearly all of her body. SeungRi trembled as he eyed how chapped her lips were and how her fingers were nearly black green and how a pungent smell filled his nostrils.



"What do...? What do you want?!" SeungRi cried out. The girl just stared at him and leaned closer, while SeungRi whimpered, shaking violently in fear.



The girl reached with her other hand and stretched out her fingers, tracing SeungRi's features, and laid her ice cold fingers on his lips. "You... You don't remember me, do you?"



"God, please..." SeungRi pleaded and tried to close his eyes, but she grabbed his cheeks and made him stare at her. "Please, what do you want? Who are you? Please..."



"You really forgot about me, huh?" she said in the most eerie voice SeungRi had ever heard. "Maybe I should do something about that." She leaned closer to SeungRi, and he couldn't do anything but hold his breath. His eyes shut tightly as her chapped lips kissed him, devouring him and making him taste a horrid mud-like flavor. Slowly, SeungRi felt something weird, and when he opened his eyes the veins- roots- on the girl started to crawl out of her body and swiftly began to cover SeungRi. SeungRi struggled, but the girl was too strong, and her roots and veins were keeping him still. She stopped kissing him and then she leaned and whispered to SeungRi, "Maybe this will make you remember."



"STOOOOOOOPPPPPP!" SeungRi screamed and started kicking until he heard his phone drop on the floor and quickly noticed that the sun was still up. He eyed the table clock and realized he was only asleep for an hour. He was alone in JiYong's room, and he frantically looked around, breathing heavily and scanning for the sign of the mysterious woman. "." SeungRi sighed and cover his eyes.



"SeungRi, I HEARD A SCREAM!" JiYong slammed the door open, "I told you no women in my room! SeungRi-yah!" JiYong screamed when he saw the figure sitting in his bed, cursing on how their maknae could sneak in a woman without him noticing, not just into their place but also into his room. "Maknae, where are you!?"



"I'm here, and what woman!?" SeungRi felt very tired and he wondered what JiYong was talking about. JiYong was already gone, so he followed his nagging leader and saw him checking inside the bathroom while looking for his maknae. 'What has gotten in to him?' the younger man wondered. "Hyung, why are you looking for me? I'm right here behind you!"



"Look, ok miss, Oppa is really pissed off right now, so if you won't show me where in the world SeungRi is, you might just want to step aside while I hunt him down!" JiYong walked right past by SeungRi.



"Oppa?!" SeungRi exclaimed incredulously and followed JiYong back in the older man's room, watching JiYong stand in front of his walk in closet.



"HA! SeungRi YOU CAN'T GET AWAY THIS TIME! SHOW YOURSELF!" JiYong opened his closet but was then met with no one, so he entered still wondering where the other man had gone.



"HYUNG, WHAT THE !? I'M RIGHT HERE!" SeungRi finally threw JiYong a ball of socks to catch his attention. JiYong finally stopped and looked at the mirror standing in front of him and to see the reflection. That's when a creepy realization met him. "ARE YOU ON SOMETHING?! I've been following you nonstop and you're still looking for me. I'm right here, duh!"



JiYong tilted his head, realizing how familiar the facial features were, that despite the sudden and drastic attractiveness, the long hair, the y body, and not to mention the busty chest... the person behind him was indeed SeungRi. "Oh my god." JiYong's jaw dropped as he turned. "Seu... SeungRi?" JiYong's face was becoming paler by the second.



"Yes, Hyung?" SeungRi replied, suddenly noticing an itch on his back. Now that he was fully awake and recovered from that horrible nightmare, he was able to observe things better. He noticed how twisted and sick JiYong's look was, "Hyung you look like you saw a ghost," SeungRi muttered, then noticed something funny... he covered his mouth when he realized the tone of his voice, it wasn't nasally nor deep like usual, but small, soft and somewhat high pitched. He felt his arms hit something when he laid his hand over his mouth. He wanted not to look, but his eyes slowly went down and his eyes burst wide open when he saw two big lumps underneath his used-to-be loose shirt. That's when SeungRi finally noticed that when he titled his head, the funny itchy feeling on his back was not a shirt tag, but worse- it was long black hair. Worse still, it was HIS HAIR.



"Hyung????" SeungRi asked in a girlish voice he'd never thought he'd own.



"SeungRi-ya..." JiYong's shaking finger lifted up, pointing at him... "You're... a girl?"



SeungRi's eyes bolted wide open and finally he looked at the mirror behind him, and then he felt all of his senses come crashing down and his blood seemed to gush out of his body. He was staring at himself- yes, at himself- but then how could that be? Instead of seeing a 'HE' all he saw was a 'SHE'.



"." SeungRi cursed when his world suddenly started spinning and the last thing he heard was JiYong's voice calling out to him before it all went black.

 

==========================================

chapter properly edited by dear BIGBANG_ thank you very much!!! thank you for all the support and comments and subs...i will do my best to make another crazy funny and romantic story.... 

chapter 2 will be up once beta is done. :)