The Fall

I Can't Believe My Husband Is A PB

Sona’ POV

One week before the final of Dream Avenue. I was practicing my song in the studio in school until I heard someone talking outside the studio. “Hey, do you know that Minho oppa has a girlfriend now?” I heard a girl’s voice.

“What’s new? Minho oppa always change girlfriend like changing clothes.” Another girl replied.

“Nope! This time round is different. He even brought the girl to Everland. Someone saw them there!” Girl 1 said.

“Jinjja?” Girl 2 asked.

“Ne! They even went to the photo machine to take pictures! This is what a playboy will never do with his girls.” Girl 1 continued.

“Who is that girl that managed to change him?” Girl 2 probed.

“Lee Jung Rin from Class 1(1)!” Girl 1 answered.

My heart dropped the moment I heard that name. “Lee Jung Rin!” The name kept ringing in my ears. I took a few steps back from the door before dropping to the floor.

“Minho oppa! Why? Why did you choose her instead of me? I thought I am your fiancé?” I started sobbing.

Just then I heard a voice outside the studio. “Jung Rin ssi!”

My eyes shot open upon hearing this name. I could feel the fire burning inside. “Lee Jung Rin! You gonna pay for it for snatching my Minho oppa away!” I stood up and walked towards the door to listen to the conversation.

“Hey! Minhyuk ssi!” She said.

“How’s your preparation for the upcoming talent time?” A guy asked.

“Oh! Not bad! We are now in the midst of getting our costumes fixed.” She answered.

“Great! I look forward to your team’s performance! I hope your team will win the first place! Hwaiting!” The guy said.

“No way that she is going to win the talent time!” I hissed. I opened the door and took a peek. I saw her heading towards the stairs.

I stared at her back view and an evil thought struck me. I decided to follow her and I quickened my pace to reach her, trying very hard not to make any noise. Just as I got nearer to her, I called her name. “Hey Jung Rin!” I purposely tripped on my own leg and fell forward with my arms outstretched.

“Be careful!” Instead of avoiding me, she actually tried to grab hold of me. In the end, she missed a step and rolled down the stairs. “Jung Rin!” I shouted. My heart softened the moment I saw her lying on the floor unconscious.

“Jung Rin!” I heard a guy’s voice calling her name. I turned to see Kris walking towards me. “Kris! Help! Jung Rin just fell down from the stairs!” I shouted.

“What?!” Kris widened his eyes and ran down the stairs. “Rinnie!” He carried her in his arms.

“How is she?” I started tearing when I saw her still unconscious.

“I don’t know! I need to get her to the hospital now!” Kris said and walked down the stair with caution.  Just then Jung Rin began to mumble. “Sona, be careful!”

“Rinnie! Are you okay?” Kris stopped to put her down on the bench.

“What happen?” She looked around and touched her head. “My head hurts!”

“Sona say you fell down from the stair. Are you okay?” Kris looked at her with concerns.

“Sona, are you okay?” She smiled at me.

“Yes! I’m alright! What about you?” I could feel tear welling up in my eyes when she was still so concerned about me in such situation.

“Nah! I’m okay!” She tried standing up but sat back down again. “OUCH! My ankle!” She bent down to touch her right foot.

“What happen?” Kris squatted down and took off Jung Rin’s shoe to check on her ankle. Her right ankle was swollen.

“I think I sprained my ankle.” I could see her to endure the pain in her ankle.

“I gonna bring you to the doctor.” Kris scooped her up from the bench and walked down the stairs.

“I’m going with you!” I said.

“Is okay! I can take care of her! Thanks!” Kris smiled at me and walked away.

“What have I done? Am I doing the right thing?” Guiltiness filled my heart.

 


Sorry for the long wait!! This is a very very short update. Hope you don't mind!

Mianhae!!