Mission Possible or Impossible?!

I Can't Believe My Husband Is A PB

Minho's POV

After hesitating for a moment, she finally got into my car. "Where are you going?" I smiled at her but she just looked to the front with an expressionless face.

" 23-1 Gongwon-gil!" She answered me, still facing the front.

"Araso! Do you live there?" I asked and started driving. She remained silent.

I heaved a sigh and concentrate on my driving. Loud drops of rain started falling from the sky, hitting my car. "Pitter-patter pitter-patter!"

I heard her murmuring something. "Gosh! I forgot to bring my umbrella!"

"Maybe you should call your family member to wait for you outside the house to bring you the umbrella." I suggested with my eyes on the road.

"Annyeong haseyo! Mrs Oh! Jung Rin imnida..." She took out her phone to call someone.

"Jung Rin! So that's her name! Lee Jung Rin! Yes I finally know what is her name!" I though and smiled to myself.

"Jesong hamnida! Sorry to trouble you! I will be there soon. See you and Sehun later." She said before putting down her phone.

"So is your umma bringing the umbrella to you?" I turned to look at her who was staring out the window.

"She is not my umma! She is my tutee's umma!" She answered in a monotonous tone.

"Mwo? You're giving tuition after school? Are you facing some financial difficulties?" I probed further.

"Why are you asking so many questions? Yes! I'm a poor nerdy student who came to this high-class school with the help of scholarship given! Are you happy with the answer?" She snapped at me.

I was shocked at her reply. "She isn't like us who are rich. She has to earn her own pocket money by giving tuition." I thought to myself as I turned into the address that she had given me earlier on. I saw a middle-aged elegant-looking lady standing at the security post, holding an umbrella.

"Kamsa hamnida!" She briefly mumbled before getting out my car and ran towards the lady. I didn't drive off immediately as I was still pondering about what she had told me earlier on.

Just then the security guard came knocking on my window. "Jesong hamnida! Are you waiting for the friend of yours? She won't be down so soon! Her tuition lesson will last about one and a half hour. You may want to park your car in our car park or go somewhere else before picking her up."

"You know her as well?" I questioned back with a curious look.

"Of course! She is such a nice girl. She even taught me some simple English phrases. She has been tutoring the boy, Sehun, for about 2 months. The kid just loves her so much!" The security guard continued.

"Jesong hamnida! Do you know which tutoring agency is she from?" I asked.

"Mwo? You don't know? Are you sure you are her friend?" He eyed at me suspiciously.

"Ne! It's just that my friend is a pretty secretive person." I lied through my teeth.

"Ahhh! Araso! If I didn't remember wrongly, the tutoring agency name is Kyong Woo Tutoring Agency." The security smiled.

"Kamsa hamnida! I got to go now!" I waved at the security guard and drove off. "Kyong Woo Tutoring Agency!" I muttered.

Once I got home, I went straight to my room and started searching the name 'Kyong Woo Tutoring Agency' online. "Yes! Got it!" I grinned at the search result and took my phone to dial the number of the agency.

==========

Staff: Annyeong haseyo! Kyong Woo Tutoring Agency! How can I help you?

Me: Annyeong haseyo! May I know if you have this tutor by the name of Lee Jung Rin?

Staff: Ne! We do! She specializes in English. Sir, are you looking for a tutor for your son?

==========

"Aish! You idiot! Do I sound that old?" I cursed under my breathe before answering.

==========

Me: Ne! I'm looking for a tutor for my son.

Staff: Sir, you have come to the correct tutoring agency. Can I have your son's name, age and address?

Me: Jason Choi, 18. My address is ...

Staff: *gasped after knowing my address* "Errmm... Kamsa hamnida! May I know when is the suitable day for your son to start his lesson?"

Me: Tomorrow?

Staff: Can I have your number please? I need to check with our tutor first before accepting any assignment on her behalf.

Me: Sure. XXXXXXXXXXXX!

Staff: Kamsa hamnida! We will call you back as soon as possible.

Me: Kamsa hamnida!

==========

I couldn't stop smiling on the fact that she's going to be my English tutor soon. "Guess this is one of the way to help her lighten her financial burden too!"

Within 15 minutes, the tutoring agency called my mobile.

==========

Me: Yeoboseyo!

Staff: Annyeong haesyo! Mr Choi! I'm calling fron Kyong Woo Tutoring Agency. With regards to your earlier call to us, we are sorry to tell you that the tutor has some school activity tomorrow. She could only start her first lesson on Friday. Is it alright for you?

Me: Sure! Let's fix it on Friday then! May I know what is her tutoring fee rate like?

Staff: The monthly tutoring fee is KRW 160,000.

Me: Does that mean she will get the full amount as payment?

Staff: For the first month, we will absorb 10% of the amount as commission. The rest will go to the tutor.

Me: Araso! I'm willing to offer KRW200,000. Is it alright?

Staff: Sure! May I also know what is the suitable timing you would like the lesson to be scheduled at?

Me: 3pm every Friday?

Staff: Ne! I will inform her right away! Kamsa hamnida Mr Choi!

==========

I put down my phone and plopped onto my bed. "Lee Jung Rin, you will now see the different side of me from tomorrow onwards!"

*******************

Jung Rin's POV

After I left Sehun's house, I took a stroll at the park nearby. The air still has the smell of rain in it. The feeling was refreshing. I sat down at the stone seat and my thought drifted back to the earlier scene.

"Why is he treating me so nicely? Shouldn't he be angry with me? Why did I lie to him about me being a poor student? Wait! Lee Jung Rin, you hate Choi Minho! Don't you? And why are you worrying about you lying to him?" I mentally debated until a phone call snapped me back to reality.

==========

Me: Yeoboseyo!

Staff: Jung Rin ssi! I'm Na Hee calling from Kyong Woo Tutoring Agency.

Me: Oh! Annyeong Na Hee ssi!

Staff: Annyeong! We have just received a new assignment for you. The tutee's name is Mr Jason Choi and he's 18 this year.

Me: Mwo? 18? He want to learn English?

Staff: Ne! His father was the one calling us. So will you be available tomorrow to start the first lesson?

Me: Jesong hamnida! I have some school activities to attend. How about Friday?

Staff: Alright! I will inform the parent and give you a call later.

Me: Ne! Kamsa hamnida!

==========

"Wow! A 18-year-old boy learning English from someone younger than him. Wonder how will it turn out to be like." I mumbled.

My phone rang again and it's Donghae.

==========

Me: Ne! Fishy oppa, you're here already?

Donghae: Yup! Where are you?

Me: I'm at the park now. Give me 5 minutes and I will be there soon! Annyeong!

Donghae: Alright! Don't need to rush! I will wait for you!

==========

I smiled as I put down my phone. When I saw the white sports car came into view, I ran towards it and got into the car in split second.

"Yah! I thought I told you not to rush!" Donghae nagged with a frown. I used my finger to smooth his frown and chuckled. "Fishy oppa, don't frown so much! You will get wrinkles fast! Kekeke!"

"Ahhh! You cheeky little Lee Jung Rin!" He laughed and started driving off.

"Teeheehee! Too bad you can't choose who to be your little sister!" I mehrong.

"Nah! Your Hyukkie oppa and I love to have you as our little sister!" Donghae flashed his high voltage-electrifying smile.

"Awww! Fishy oppa, you're so sweet to me! Sarang haeyo! BUT I don't wanna get electrocuted by your smile! I can't resist such high voltage smile from you!" I joked.

"Mianhae! That smile is only reserved my for little sis here!" He pinched my cheek while driving.

"How about a round of applause..." My phone started singing.

==========

Me: Yeoboseyo!

Staff: Jung Rin ssi! It's me again! Good news!

Me: Hey Na Hee ssi! What's the good news?

Staff: The new assignment that I was telling you just now. The parent of the tutee is willing to pay KRW200,000 per month!

Me: Omo! Jinjja? That's really good news!

Staff: Ne! I have already accepted the assignment on your behalf. I will text you the address of the tutee.

Me: Araso! I shall mark it in my organiser! Kamsa hamnida Na Hee ssi!

==========

"Another new tuition assignment?" Donghae asked.

"Ne! The parent of this student is very generous. He is willing to pay KRW200,000 per month as tuition fee! Yeah! I can save up to buy the camera I always wanted to have! Woohoo!" I exclaimed and clapped my hands.

"Aigoo! Silly girl! What camera you wanna buy? I can buy it for you!" Donghae frowned again.

"Oppa, I wanna use my own money to buy the thing I want!" I replied with a pout.

Donghae shook his head. "You are such a stubborn girl! I wonder how your future boyfriend gonna stand you."

"Who say I gonna get a boyfriend?" I mehrong.

"Why not? My sister is so pretty and smart! Which guy won't fall for you?" Donghae said while driving into the garage.

"No one will fall for a nerd like me! Kekeke!" I got out of the car when Donghae was done with parking.

"Yah! Why did you keep putting yourself down? The sister of Lee Donghae is an angel!" Donghae exclaimed.

"Ne! The sister of Lee Eunhyuk is an angel! A beautiful angel!" Eunhyuk came in to retrieve his car.

"Omo! Hyukkie oppa, you scare me!" I giggled.

"Yah! Hyung, are you a ghost? How come I didn't hear you coming in?" Donghae shouted.

Eunhyuk smacked Donghae's head hard. "Yah! Ghost your fishy head!"

I burst out laughing at Eunhyuk's shout out. Donghae pouted, rubbing his head.

"Hyukkie oppa, where are you going?" I walked towards him.

"I'm going to business dinner with appa!" Eunhyuk replied with his gummy smile.

"Araso! Enjoy your dinner then! Annyeong!" I waved at him.

"Annyeong! Gummy hyung!" Donghae shouted, earning a death glare from Eunhyuk before he drove off.

"Beep!" A message alert sounded. I retrieved the message and saw the address of the new tutee. "Ehhh... Oppa, do you know where is this place?" I passed my phone to Donghae.

"Of course I know! This place is not very far from here!" Donghae pointed out.

"Mwo? Ahhh! He must be from some rich family! No wonder his appa can offer such high tuition fee." I replied.

"Come on! Let's go in to have our dinner! Umma is waiting for us!" Donghae urged and went into the house while I followed behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to my new and existing subscribers!!!! Thank you for reading and subscribing to this fic. Today I have got Kris with me to reply all the comments!

Annyeong haseyo! Kris imnida!! *wave*

Aish!! This gif is killing me!! -_-!!!!

Kekekeke!!!! Gonna kill you with another one! 

*nose bleed*

Hahahaha!! Take this tissue!!!

Evil Kris!!! Time to reply comment now! 

 

@TiaraL :

Me: Hahahaha!! Key's derp face almost made me die of laughin!!

Kris: Thank god! I don't have this gif!

Me: Haahaha!! Maybe there will sure be one in future!! Hiak hiak hiak!!!

Kris: I will never let such thing to happen to me! *smirk*

Me: *mehrong* "Does Minho really has a change of heart? Hurhur!"

 

@Charlottae :

Me: I agree with you too! Taemin is the aegyo King!!

Kris: But I think Tao is catching up too!

Me: Ne! I saw the vid that Tao is doing buing buing! So cute!! I wonder if Mr Kris can do it or not! Hmmmm...

Kris: Errr... I can't!! Kekeke!

Me: Shall let you off this time! Your wish is granted! Rinnie did go into Minho's car!

 

@Roseclear :

Me: Hello! Mrs Choi!! Thanks for subscribing!!!

Kris: Hello! Mrs Choi!!!

Me: I guess most of us are afraid of thunder! Kekeke!

Kris: LOL!

Me: Aish! Mr Wu, stop LOL-ing! Duh!!

Kris: OK! Zip!

Me: Hehehe! Hope you like this update too!!!

 

@Jubele :

Me: Hihi! I got your yeobo here!!

Kris: Hello, Jubele!! Thanks for supporting EXO-M! Hehehe!! Thanks for supporting Eternal Kiss Eternal Love too!! Kamsa hamnida!

Me: Ne! Kamsa hamnida!

Kris: I am so happy that JC actually wrote a fic just for me! Thanks JC!

Me: Nah! No problem! This is to compensate you for not getting Jung Rin as girlfriend!

Kris: Very much appreciated!

Me: ^^ I hope you like this update too!!

 

@Kikilover637 :

Me: Hello! Thanks for liking and subscribing to this story! 

Kris: Yes! Thank you so much for the support and comment!!

Me: I got inspired by my dongsaeng, TiaraL, for such comment replies! Tell me who you would like to have to reply your comment and I will get the person here!! :p