Chapter 3

In The Rain (SuaYeon) version ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora leaned against her usual bus stop pole, foot shaking impatiently as she glanced left and then glanced right. Unlike her last experience at the bus stop, the day was bright. The sky was a beautiful cyan blue in which not a single cloud was in sight, the sun simply shining down on the city, with a wind covering whatever excess heat the sun provided.

Bora wasn’t there for the bus; it wasn’t even her day to take it. But she was waiting for something.

Or someone.

She smiled at the thought of the gentlemanly woman, Siyeon, that she’d had the pleasure of bumping into frequently. Bora wondered, was it some kind of sign that they met when it was raining immensely, the pounding of heaven’s tears providing a soundtrack to their conversations?

But no, here she was on a beautiful autumn day, waiting for it to start raining cats and dogs just so she could see a woman that she had met only twice before.

Bora chuckled, just then realized how much of a love-struck teenager she sounded like. She looked to her left once more, seeing various pedestrians carrying on with their daily routine. Some entering the shops and stores that took up that part of the city.

Giving up, she turned in that direction, feeling stood-up even though no one was even supposed to meet her there.

As she walked down the sun-kissed city streets, she unintentionally bumped into someone, causing her and the other party to sprawl out against the concrete.

“Ouch~.”

Motherly instincts kicking in, Bora ignored the slight pain in her right hip and stood up, getting a good luck at the person whom she had ran into.

The girl looked to be no more than 23 or 24; that softened once she looked up at who she had run into.

“Are you okay?” Bora inquired, sticking out a hand for the other girl to take, which she did. Allowing Bora to pull her off of the ground.

“N-Neh, sorry for running into you, unnie.” The young girl said sweetly,

“Oh no it’s fine,! I should have watched where I was going.”Bora smiled, unknowingly charming the girl as she had blushed.

Before either of them could speak, another voice interrupted their conversation from a store next to them.

“Han Dong~, who did you murder this ti- Bora!”

Bora turned towards the voice and her heart immediately fluttered.

Standing in the doorway was a jacket-clad Siyeon, her eyes sparkling as the afternoon sun illuminated her flawless skin.

Subconsciously Bora started fidgeting with the end of her jacket as she spoke, ”Oh, hi Siyeon. I didn’t expect to see you here.’

“This is the music studio I told you about,” Siyeon said exiting the doorway and coming closer to Bora.” Don’t tell me you forgot about me now did you?”
Jesus Christ.

She was pouting.

Someone just turn my legs to jelly, Bora thought.

“That’s not it, I just didn’t realize I was in front of your studio. And you don’t really look like you’re in usual clothing.”

“I know. I look hotter without it.”

“Right~.”

“Hey!”

“Umm unnie,” The girl, Handong, started, ”I’m sorry to interrupt your flirty little banter here but can I go inside now?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah go set something on fire.” Siyeon said, pushing the girl into the studio without even looking at her.

“Rude.” Handong grumbled as she entered the facility.

“So, Bora,” Siyeon said, smiling as she turned towards Bora, ”To what do I owe your lovely presence?”

“Casanova Siyeon is alive and well I see.” Bora chuckled, as they both began walking down the street.

“Why of course not, this is how I usually talk.”

“So I’m not special?” Now it was Bora’s turn to pout, and also time for Siyeon’s legs to transform to jelly.

“Y-Yes you are! You’re very special.”

Bora smiled, she didn’t actually think teasing the taller woman would get such a response, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter