CH.13

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 


















 

 












 

Dad i will be fine

 



 

Miru. Its for your safety. If one is caught who knows another will do the same to you.




 

I will make sure that i will be safe. Plus. I have people around me that has always been protecting me. I will be fine dad




 

Miru....




 

Miru ya i bought.... Oh... Mr Jung. Im sorry if im bothering both of you.




 

Its okay son. Come in...







 

Yangyang awkwardly walk towards you and your dad with his hands infront not moving an inch when standing beside your dad. Your dad smile and chuckled.









 

Your boyfriend seems to be not how he used to be.




 

Your presense make him turn into like that. He is not disabled yet dad.




 

Still. Yangyang how is the things in school.




 

Well it's still in investogation but school rules are heightened and i heard from Rayu. She told me that her uncle is going to install cctv and new security gaurds. Its for safety measurements.




 

See dad. I will be fine. I dont have to transfer somewhere. I would have the aame treatment as what i would get in the school i am now.




 

Aside from that i am just worried that you wouldn't feel comfortable if she is there.




 

Mr Jung. Rayu told me that Hwana would not be with the same class as Miru. You should trust on us as we will assure you that no one will be laying their fingers on Miru.




 

Miru did you trained them or something




 

I told you that i have people that would protect me.




 

If thats the case. Fine. Whatever makes you happy. Now you have to promise me when you recovered. Every time you end your school. You must bring her to her mom restaurant is that understood Yangyang.




 

Yes sir i will not disappoint you with this.




 

Okay. Well i have to go. Take good care of her Yangyang.




 

I will be fine dad. Now go. I dont want your secretary be so nosy. He wont stop callibg you just because of huge meetings.




 

Well life of a business man. See you soon dear.




 

See you too. Thanks dad.













 

Your dad gave a peck on your forehead and smile. He stood up to leave but before he left. He just pat Yangyang shoulder with a smile. Yangyang just smile and look at your father till he is no longer at sight. After few minutes you pulled him to let him sit on the chair and he face you with questions.













 

What did i do to make you question me.




 

What does he meant by changing school




 

Well you know how parents would like want to move their child to a better place for their child safety.




 

Oh that is what he meant. But you arent leaving am i right




 

No im not. Why would i leave the people i trust. Im not gonna let Dorim suffer alone. She would just commit suicide after i left.




 

Twins instic is very incredibly high.




 

Oh tell me when did i even used that.








 

You rolled your eyes after making your statement. Making him smile and gave you a peck on your lips. You chuckled and shift to have some space for him to sit beside you. You signal him and he went beside you, wrapping his hands around your waist and lean on your shoulder.











 

Babe. I'm sorry that you had to go through this.




 

Really. This thing is not even a hard time. With you beside me im sure that you understand why i have to go through this.




 

But i should have been there. I should have stop her. Things wont be like this.




 

Babe.... i know that you are hurt by that but im telling you one thing and we need to promise that never to say that ever again.




 

Okay.... but are you sure that making Hwana put of the class would be a good thing.




 

It wont. But i want her to know that jealousy wont make things good for her. Like... she just want all of you to like her




 

Yet her actions are making us hating her for sure.




 

Im not forcing anyone to hate her. Its all up to your choice. But dont make her hold grudge. I just want her to feel that there are more people that would work well with her. Liking her for who she is not the devil she was.




 

Miru... you are too kind....




 

Being kind is my last thing i would ever do to people who are in their worst state babe.




 

Well you are making me falling for you moee deeper.




 

Thank you... for always being my attention and bearing with my attitude when the times i really dislike you.




 

Hey. I should thank you for accepting me even if you are trying hard to not see why you dont have to hate me.




 

So we are even on that




 

Well not if you give me a kiss.




 

We kissed too much babe. Too much that you are making my blood pressure up.




 

Oh dang im sorry. Still im gonna stay with you till its the last.




 

Which i hope theres no last.




 

I hope for that too babe. Did you do anything to your hair today.




 

Well i kinda wash my hair today. Dorim help me in the morning. She left after dad came. Is there something wrong.




 

You look beautiful. Like a star shine into my eyes. Melting me till i get to be with you forever.




 

You mister are getting clingy and cheeky lately. Is there really something wrong with you or is it just me that you are worried something wrong might possibly happen to me.




 

Jung Miru. I just wanna say that i love you and nothing is wrong because i just want to spend my whole time with you.




 

And here you are with me. Im thankful. And i libe you too babe. So better not be a stupid guy. This is still a big change for me.




 

For you i will try not to. Oh i was just saying i bought your favourite snacks and i guess it got cold.




 

Its fine. Snacks is still snacks. Join me




 

I would love to.