Heads or Tails

Heads or Tails

two couples walking by the river have decided to sit on the bank for a while to rest a bit. one of them didn't sit since she saw something shiny on the ground and leaned towards it. she realized it was a strange coin which is obviously not belong here. she grabbed the coin, held it up and showed it to her friends and her girlfriend, soyeon. 

"hey, look! what currency is this?"

"yuqi, don't touch it, it's dirty." said the one who's next to soyeon, soojin. "soyeon, tell your girlfriend to stop touching everything she saw on the earth." 

soyeon looked at the other girl who was busy playing with her girlfriend, soojin's hair.

"okay but, didn't shuhua just take a rock from the ground and threw it to the river for fun though? now she's..." 

soojin slapped shuhua's hand, "damn, shuhua! don't touch me!" 

"love, i have a hand sanitiser" said shuhua and took it from her bag, "see?" 

"if you guys are done with hygiene advices, please take a deep look at this coin. i'm telling you, this coin is not an ordinary coin. i'm sure it has great value."

"then it's mine." jumped shuhua and grabbed the coin and ran off. 

"hey! give it back! i saw it first!" shouted yuqi and ran after shuhua.

soyeon sighed, "don't you think our girlfriends are a bit... childish?"

"and maybe that's what we love about them the most."

"yeah, you're right. but sometimes i think to myself... what would have been if yuqi was more like you... i mean, like... more quiet, you get me?"

after that, soojin looked a bit uncomfortable and soyeon soon realized. 

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean... i mean it was just-" 

"i know, it's okay. don't worry." soojin smiled and calmed soyeon down. 

soyeon also smiled back. "isn't it a bit cold?" she was trembling. 

"yes, it is. come on, let's hug and warm each other." said soojin and hugged soyeon. 

she was being so sweet as usual, but today soyeon had some strange feelings in her heart. she was thinking things that she shouldn't have. 

 

meanwhile, yuqi was still running behind shuhua.

" shu... hua... s-stop!"

then shuhua tripped over a stone and fell to the ground. after her, yuqi also tripped and fell on her. resting her elbow on the ground, yuqi lifted herself off a little when shuhua turned round. for a moment, they were closer than ever, and in that cold night, yuqi felt all the warmth coming from shuhua's body. she always thought shuhua has a nice figure. it was always "friendly" thoughts. but this time, she felt guilty since she wanted to touch her with such eagerness. 

"yuqi... yuqi are you okay?" shuhua noticed the change in yuqi's gaze but tried not to think about it.

yuqi got up and helped shuhua. then they dusted themselves off. to break the silence, yuqi offered a game. 

"let's flip the coin. the winner gets it. what do you say?"

"cool"

"okay umm, heads or tails, choose."

"tails" 

yuqi threw the coin in the air. as soon as she threw it, the atmosphere got really really weird. there was a strange smell around, and the wind began to blow fast around their figures. shuhua's hair was almost like floating on the air. the weather was strange that day, they both thought. when the coin landed, everything has stopped and the tails was showing.  

shuhua jumped for joy, "yes! it's mine now, hahah!"

yuqi pouted, but actually she was also happy to see shuhua like that "here you go" she gave it to her.

they came back walking slowly and got to the girls. soojin and soyeon were visibly shaking, so they decided to head back home. a certain way later, they parted ways and both couples went to their respective homes.

 

***

 

the next morning, yuqi woke up beside her lovely girlfriend soyeon just like the other mornings. she was happy with her. soyeon was like an idol to her. and that's why, in their relationship, the last word is always soyeon's; not always in their bed though. 

yuqi yawned and sat up. she stretched her arms and took a look at her girlfriend. her hair was blocking her face so she pulled them aside. as soon as she did that, her body froze with fear.

"what the ?!" she shouted and jumped from the bed, "sh-shuhua??"

soyeon got up from her slumber, "yuqi? why are you screaming early in the morning?"

"what are you doing in my bed?"

soyeon finally opened her eyes and she also screamed "the ??" 

"yeah i told you-" 

"soojin?" 

"soo-what? shuhua are you out of your mind?" 

"soojin, i'm not shuhua. what have we done here? why are you here?" 

"w-what? shuhua, please come to your senses. why are you here in my bed?"

"girl, what? okay wait, let's calm down first. let me wash my face and we're gonna talk about this, okay?"

"okay"

soyeon went straight to the bathroom. and yuqi also wanted to see her face since she called her soojin. and they both screamed at the top of their lungs all in one. soyeon was looking at shuhua in the mirror, and yuqi was looking at soojin. 

 

in the mean time, things were not going well for shuhua and soojin too. they were trying to digest the situation they were in. it was impossible to believe.

"so, i'm in yuqi's body" said soojin, "and you're in soyeon's."

"apparently, yes. this might be a nightmare. yu-... sorry, soojin, are you real? can you pinch my cheek?"

"soyeon! no... shuhua! i'm real just as you are. i don't know how but this is really happening."

"then... if i am in soyeon's body, does that mean soyeon is now in my body? and yuqi is in your body? but now yuqi's body is here and you're in her body, but her soul is in your-"

"shuhua, stop! my brain can't hold all of this in this time around. i'll just... i'll just go back to my sleep." 

"o-okay, should i lie somewhere else?" 

"why? you're still my girlfriend. doesn't matter which body you're in. after we wake up, let's tell the girls to meet up." 

 

// shuhua (soyeon) & soojin (yuqi)

yuqi (soojin) & soyeon (shuhua) //

 

***

 

soyeon in shuhua's body was all awake, and couldn't fall asleep. it was now 7 in the morning and yuqi in soojin's body was fast asleep next to her. she examined her partner. soojin was sleeping next to her but in fact it was yuqi in her. this was like a nightmare, she thought, or a dream? she put her hand soojin's soft cheek, it was nice and warm. strange feelings surrounded her being. am i a ert? what's this feeling? isn't she my girlfriend if yuqi is inside her body? i just want my girlfriend, like usual, that's it... right?

she shook her head and pulled away. but then, yuqi in soojin's body pulled her back to herself and made her fall onto her. yuqi was looking at soyeon in shuhua's body. they were just a breath away from each other.

"is it okay if i want to kiss you right now?" asked yuqi. 

"i- i don't know."

"don't you want it too?"

"no, i mean, yes. but you're soojin now."

"no, i'm still yuqi. and you're still soyeon."

yuqi couldn't hold it back anymore and kissed shuhua on her lips. it tasted sweet. the heat in their bodies was rising more and more with each kiss. they got closer and closer, wrapping their arms around themselves. soyeon in shuhua was still on top, she started to kiss yuqi's neck. this gave her shivers. yuqi moaned "mhm... shuhua..."

soyeon stopped for a moment and looked at yuqi's, in fact, soojin's eyes.

"i- sorry, i didn't mean to say her-"

"it's okay, soojin."

yuqi was surprised as , and she felt twisted for liking it. then, in one move, she took the girl under and was lustfully ready to kiss all over her porcelain white skin. she had such a longing to please her. this was like a wet dream filled with guilt feelings... 

 

meanwhile, shuhua in soyeon's body was making breakfast and thinking about all this. 

"anyways, being in a tiny body is kinda cool. i like it." she told to herself. 

"ask me about it." soojin in yuqi's body came to the kitchen "being in yuqi's body? urgh!" she then hugged soyeon's tiny body from her back. "but i like you being tiny too." 

"why don't you be honest? yuqi's figure is also great, it must be a good feeling inside." 

soojin pulled away, "wait, are you complimenting someone else's body next to your girlfriend?" 

"umm, technically, no, i guess?" 

soojin was about to speak when her phone rang. shuhua was calling. 

"it must be one of them. i dialed my and your number before, but i guess they were asleep, both didn't pick up."

soojin nodded and answered the phone, "yes it's soojin speaking..." she heard shuhua's voice on the other line, "soyeon is that you? yes, we both are aware. yes, we need to talk. wait, when? why is it that late?... umm, okay then. okay see you." 

"what did she say?" 

"she said they can't go out since yuqi is still in shock because she can't get used to what's happening. so after she calms down and gets used to my body, they will come to our house... i mean here, their house.

"okay, it's so weird to see yuqi talking about another yuqi."

"i think we're a little used to it." said soojin in yuqi and giggled. 

shuhua in soyeon also laughed. they were still afraid, but tried to stay calm and happy. 

 

after the breakfast, shuhua in soyeon's body lay on the couch, and soojin in yuqi's body wanted to sit. shuhua lifted her head and let the girl sit and then put her head in yuqi's lap. a deep silence surrounded them. soojin felt weird seeing soyeon like that. it was like, for one day soyeon became her girlfriend. she could see shuhua in her eyes of course, but still it was soyeon's body. it was so weird but she wouldn't say she didn't like it if you ask. on the other hand, shuhua felt so at ease being with yuqi. but it was so confusing to have such feelings. who knows what else remains hidden in people's hearts and deep in their minds, shuhua thought.

"bizarre" she said it out loud by mistake. 

"huh?" soojin heard it.

"nothing, it's just... i feel like cheating on you."

at first soojin didn't speak, she just struggled with some thoughts in her head. then she said "i think i get you. i might be feeling the same way."

"it's ridiculous, right?" shuhua in soyeon's body jumped and sat up. she looked through yuqi's eyes, "yuqi, how are we gonna fix all this?"

"soyeon, i'm soojin"

"and i'm shuhua?" 

"i know?" 

"but you just said soyeon"

"no i didn't"

"yes you did"

"no, i did not" 

"yes you-"

soojin in yuqi, silenced shuhua in soyeon with a soft kiss. and soon she pulled away a little.

"sorry, i miss my girlfriend."

"is it really okay... like this?" asked shuhua. 

"can we just enjoy the moment?"

shuhua wanted to get closer. she wanted soojin, but also she liked that yuqi approached her with such desire. it turned her on, she bit her lips. when soojin saw it, she was dizzy with pleasure. she immediately kissed the girl, and they both let everything go with the flow.

 

the night of that day, four of them finally met in soyeon and yuqi's house. soyeon in shuhua's body and yuqi in soojin's body sat against shuhua in soyeon's body and soojin in yuqi's body. technically, it was just the couples who had at the weekend. the only thing was that their bodies were different.

"so..." soyeon in shuhua's body started the conversation, " how the hell did this happen?"

"i think i have an idea, i thought hard about this and the only strange thing before this day was it." said yuqi in soojin's body.

shuhua in soyeon's body figured out what yuqi was gonna say, "oh my god! the coin?"

"yes, i think what we felt that moment was not just an ordinary weather change."

"wait, what happened there?" asked soojin in yuqi's body. 

yuqi in soojin's body was so uncomfortable talking to her own body from afar, but tried not to get stuck there, "it doesn't matter now. let's focus on the coin. i gave it to shuhua last night. so i brought it here."

soyeon in shuhua's body was surprised, "wait, i'm shuhua right now. where did you get that coin without me knowing?"

yuqi rolled her eyes. "i knew it was in her bag. and i wanted to share this info when we're all together. that's it."

"okay, focus!" soojin shouted with yuqi's deep voice, and scared the others. 

"geez, soojin! you're in my body, be careful. you're going to damage my vocal cords." 

"hah, funny...okay. so let's say this is all about that stupid coin. how do we fix this?"

shuhua in soyeon stood up, "yuqi, get up." she ordered, "remember you gave it to me after we flipped it in the air. so, let's do it again. it might work." 

yuqi in soojin got up, "okay, you got a point. let's try it." 

"heads or tails?" 

"heads" said yuqi. 

shuhua threw it and they all watched the coin land. 

"yes! heads! here you can get your coin back" she gave it to yuqi in soojin. 

then they waited a while. however, nothing happened. nothing has changed. 

"maybe everything will change tomorrow morning. let's all sleep here tonight, shall we?" said yuqi in soojin. the others agreed. 

"can i get you drink?" asked soyeon in shuhua suddenly.

 

and like that, they all spent the night there, drinking and playing games. the next morning they found themselves in one bed. first yuqi got up and checked herself in the mirror. and yes she was now in her body. the plan has worked. the others also was back to normal. when yuqi looked back at the bed again, however, after rubbing her eyes, she realized that they all were . 

"uh oh... i'd better hide that coin somewhere nice, where no one can find it."