obsession

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So it's really her."

"Who?"

"Shut up, Jongin." Yuna hisses to him on the phone as she sees the figure hiding behind the gorgeous Sehun who was wearing a white coat. The person with the name Jongin chuckles before smirking. He can imagine Yuna's face right now, pissed as it was always to him. He was leaning against his bed as he looked out. The weather in the States is so good since it's summer. Too bad he is enjoying it alone. He decided to tease the other side, who was now in Korea for a bit. He really knew how to touch her nerves. 

"You didn't say that on the bed, baby."

"Shut up and bring your back to Korea or else." Yuna suddenly flinched. Thank God no one was really paying attention to her. She sounds threatening, causing Jongin to chuckle. 

"Why so feisty? It's not good for your body." Yuna scoffs. She knows she could never get mad at him. Jongin is smug behind the phone as he once again speaks. He needs to remind her about her real intention of returning to their home country. He was shocked enough that Yuna decided to return home. 

"Stay quiet, Yuna. Don't make trouble until I come back, understand?" 

"I wouldn't if you come back soon, Kim Jongin. See you very soon." Yuna ends the call before Jongin even could respond. She smirks by herself as she drinks the red wine. Yuna looks towards the girl who was stealing secret looks at her. She makes sure she doesn't realize that she saw her. 

"Staying quiet isn't the way to win, baby." 

 

Obsession. 

Yuna hates the word as people always tell her that she has obsession issues. She likes makeup and spends thousands on it, but they said she was wasting money and was too obsessed over makeup. She likes wine and even has a few storages house only for different types of wines worldwide. Again she was accused of being obsessed with wine and using her wealth for her own greed. She likes him, but that is the one thing she never gets her hands-on no matter how hard she tries, and she is sure it wasn't an obsession. 

"Oh Technology invited us to come to their dinner at one of their private resorts in Korea."

Her secretary's voice was clear to her as she turned her back to him. Yuna cross-legged as she put her hands on her chin. She smiles at him.

"Is it Sehun?"

"Yes?"

"Oh Sehun. Is it him?" She asks as her secretary nods before looking over his notes. He then stood straight as he briefed her about the event. Yuna looks excited as she is waiting for his words. 

"The investors know about the return of Mr. Oh Sehun and his wife; thus, this event is for the investors and Oh Technology staffs themselves to see the new couple while discussing new projects together."

Yuna puts her hand up as she glares at her secretary. She becomes sharp after hearing that. 

"What do you mean?"

"The investors know that Mr Oh Sehun is married- "

He was quiet after she threw one of the files on her desk at him. Thank God it didn't hit him. The file landed on the ground as the paper was stray everywhere. Yuna grips her hand tight as her secretary lowers his head. He was too scared to actually brief about this. Damn his co-workers who force him to do it.

"When will it be?"

He raised his head as now Yuna was looking at him boringly. He quickly continues to brief her, even if he hates her. 

"This weekend. Mr Oh Sehun also requested Mr Kim Jongin to attend from our side."

Yuna rolls her eyes as she turns her chairs to the outside. Her secretary back to low his head as Yuna was in silence before she suddenly smug. 

"Tell him Shin's medical will attend and about Jongin's attendance, he has work to do. So, I will represent him." 

"You will come? I mean… Miss Yuna will attend?" Her secretary was quite surprised. The young miss of the Shin household was laid back and didn't really care about her family business. After migrating to the States years ago, Shin Yuna also rarely return to South Korea, her own hometown. 

"Who else? Daddy is staying in States. The old man probably doesn't even remember he is Korean." She said in a sharp tone as her secretary was silent again. She then continues her words. 

"Book the earliest flight to South Korea. I need to offer a visit to the Oh's." 

Her secretary nods again as he jots down her orders. She smirks as she continues to look at the blue sky.

"time to go back home." 

 

"Young master Oh Sehun isn't at home now. He is staying with his wife in a nearby apartment."

"He can wait. His parents can't." 

Yuna said as she stepped out of her car. She looks around the neighborhood as she frowns. The neighborhood was still kind of decent. Does Sehun really live and grow up here? She can't imagine. Her butler was following her as she stepped in. There were a bunch of houses, but Yuna already knew which one was his house. It's been a long time, but of course, Shin Yuna will never forget the house that she stepped into five years ago. Just to see Sehun getting snatched away. 

"Currently, at this time, master Oh is outside of the country. Only lady Oh is here."

"Shut up. Go wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter