baby, be my everything

baby, be my everything

“You own this place?” Sana asked for the second time as they entered the resort. The first time she asked that question was when they were having a rehearsal the other day. Tzuyu told them that her parents wanted to invite her friends over to their spring resort.

My parents own this place.”

“But you’re their child, so basically, you also own this.” Sana adds.

“How does it feel to be rich, Tzuyu-yah?” Momo asks.

“You’re asking that as if you’re not rich yourself, unnie.” Dahyun chuckles.

“I get her point.” Chaeyoung shrugs at Dahyun.

The whole resort was closed for the day. Mr. and Mrs. Chou reserved it just for their daughter and their daughter’s friends.

Tzuyu leads them to the long table set outside, in front of the majestic view of vast mountains and springs, where her parents are waiting for them. As they approach, Tzuyu’s parents greet them. They were served with Taiwanese and Mediterranean cuisines. Mr. Chou explained that since they have many foreigner customers coming from different regions of the world, their resort’s restaurant serves different cuisines so that they can have a wider variety of options.

Later that day, Mr. and Mrs. Chou bade their guests goodbye because they had to fly to Vietnam to attend a business trip. As the girls watch them leave, there’s a smirk forming in their faces. They look at each other mischievously and one of them says, “And the real party starts now.”

“YEAH!”

Well, their definition of “party” isn’t the loud, drink-till-you’re-wasted type of party. It’s the chill, with not too loud music, and just eating whatever type of party. Their bodies are too tired to do anything that would physically exhaust them more anyway. They just had their last concert in the Taiwan leg of their world tour last night and before going to the next country, Tzuyu’s parents offered this luxurious, private vacation for the girls with no managers watching them since they have 3 days of rest before flying again.

//

The girls are lounging by the hot spring, each with a cocktail in hand. They’re wearing conservative swimwears.

Jihyo breathes in the fresh air with her eyes closed. “Your parents are so sweet to do this for us.”

“What do they put in this water?” Momo asks Tzuyu. “I feel healing is happening all over my sore body right now.”

“Nothing. It’s natural spring water, unnie.” Tzuyu laughs at how naïve this unnie is.

“That’s so cool!” Momo’s eyes widen and she raises her hands dramatically. “I’m literally immersed in nature.”

“Ah, this is the life.” Nayeon remarks, closing her eyes as she relaxes her body beside Mina and inhaling the fresh air.

“At around 6 o’clock, the sun goes down behind that mountain.” Tzuyu points to the tallest mountain in front of their view. Her friends turn towards the direction.

“I would love to wait for that but I’m really really sleepy right now but I don’t wanna drown in here.” Momo says.

“I’m getting sleepy, too.” Dahyun responds.

“Me, too.” Chaeyoung follows.

“Me, three.” Jeongyeon also follows. “Let’s go take a nap inside? We’ll have another opportunity to watch the sunset tomorrow.” She says as she stands up and starts to get out of the water. The others follow.

“Wait for me. I’m coming, too.” Jihyo says, quickly getting out of the water.

Tzuyu, Sana, Mina, and Nayeon were left in the hot spring. It’s almost 5 o’clock. The sky has turned into a rosy color. The four girls can hear cricket sounds and it’s making them feel more relaxed. Mina’s sitting behind Nayeon in a lounge chair, hugging her around the waist and their hands are intertwined under the towel wrapped around them. It’s one of the rare times that they can display their affection towards each other in such an open space.

The other two girls are sitting beside each other in a wider lounge chair, heads leaning on each other. Sana takes Tzuyu’s hand in hers and whispers, “This place is so beautiful. Thank you for bringing us here.” The younger girl smiles, tightening her grip on the older girl’s hand. They are oblivious of the couple sitting a few feet away from them, whispering about how sweet and couple-y they look.

“Let’s stop being creepy. They might feel uncomfortable.” Mina whispers to Nayeon. The latter chuckles and teases her girlfriend. “Just say that you want me to focus on you.” Mina untwines her one hand from Nayeon’s and playfully pushes her shoulder, laughing.

“Isn’t this the most picturesque view we’ve seen in a long time?”

“It’s the second one for me.” Nayeon says.

“Eh?” Mina looks at her, confused.

“You’re the most picturesque view I’ve been watching for the past few years.”

They both giggle.

“You’re so cheesy.”

“I am but it’s true.”

Nayeon leans back her head to get her face closer to Mina’s and they close the gap between them but it was halted when she hears Sana say, “Hey, no kissing in front of the baby.”

“You mean your baby?” Nayeon teases.

Tzuyu blushes and covers her face with her palms. Sana glares and splashes water on them from her water bottle. The couple squeals.

“Tzuyu, look away.” Nayeon says and Tzuyu does. Sana rolls her eyes.

“Let’s just leave.” Sana stands up and offers a hand to Tzuyu. “Come on.”

The younger girl takes her and they leave hand in hand.

“Finally, it’s just the two of us.” Nayeon says, turning around to face her girlfriend.

Mina giggles as her girlfriend cups her face and pulls her in for a kiss.

“I wanna go back to the water.” Mina says.

“Okay.” Nayeon stands up and takes the other girl’s hand to help her up.

Mina turns her gaze toward the mountain that Tzuyu had pointed earlier. “Look, the sun is setting.” Nayeon follows her gaze.

They watch silently as the sun hides behind the mountain that Tzuyu pointd to them earlier. Nayeon leans her head on Mina’s shoulder. After a moment, they took photos for remembrance. When it got darker, Nayeon thought it would be a perfect time to kiss her girlfriend in front of the perfect view, under the purple hue. So goes in front of Mina and kisses her. Their kisses are lingering. Jeongyeon and the others who just had their naps were walking towards where the couple were but when they saw the scene happening between the couple, they didn’t want to invade their privacy so they just leave the two lovebirds alone.

Mina leans back to break the kiss but she remains close to Nayeon. They’re smiling at each other. Their breaths reaching each other’s mouths.

“I love you, Im.”

“I love you, too, Myoi.” Nayeon chuckles with a furrow on her forehead. “Remind me why we like calling each other by our last names when we’re having make out sessions?”

After a while, Chaeyoung and Dahyun tells them to get ready for dinner. They go to their room and took a quick shower together before going to meet their friends.

//

Later that night, the girls planned to walk around the area and go to some boutiques. The night was unexpectedly cold so they wore sweaters and some wore jackets. Mina looked through her luggage and realized that she didn’t bring any warm clothes. Nayeon takes one white sweater from her luggage.

“Here, wear this.”

Mina takes the sweater. “Thanks.” Then, she kisses Nayeon on the cheek. She looks at her girlfriend and realizes something. “Aww, we’re matching?”

“Yes.” Nayeon grins, making a cute bunny face to her girlfriend.

As they wait for the others to text them when to come out to meet them, Nayeon takes her phone out from her pocket. She snaps a picture of Mina sitting on a chair behind the curtains, playing a game on her phone. Mina notices her and then shyly smiles. She then pauses her game does a few poses as her girlfriend requested.

Nayeon goes to her girlfriend, showing the photos she just took. “Baby, you look so good in my clothes.” She chuckles.

Mina’s heart flutters. “Really?” She says cutely. “Let me take pictures of you, too.” Nayeon gives her her phone and poses for the camera. They change positions. Nayeon sits in the chair and Mina goes in front of her to take pictures. Mina giggles as her girlfriend does some silly poses.

Mina goes to sit on Nayeon’s lap to go through the pictures. They try to select what to post on their SNS for their fans to see.

“You take really good pictures. You should be a photographer.” Mina jokes.

“Can I apply as your personal photographer?”

“Of course, cutie.” Mina pinches Nayeon’s cheeks.

“I want you to be my forever muse.”

“As I should be.”

They both giggle.

“Will you be my everything, too?

“Baby,” Mina cups her girlfriend’s cheeks. “I already am. And you’re mine.” They incrementally inch her faces towards each other, slightly turning their heads sideways, and closes the gap between their lips. Nayeon pulls Mina closer to her body as if there’s still space between them. Mina turns around to straddle her.

"You should stop doing that." Mina says in between kisses.

kiss

"Doing what?" Nayeon asks.

kiss

"Doing something…"

kiss

"...as if…"

kiss

"...you're about to…"

kiss

"...propose to me."

Nayeon breaks the kiss for a while. "I don't have a ring yet, but whenever I'm with you, I feel like I wanna marry you at any moment, everyday."

“Hey. I just told you to stop doing that.” Mina blushes.

“You’re so cute when you blush.” Nayeon leans forward to kiss her again.

Before their kisses get more heated up, Mina feels her phone vibrate. They read the new message from their group chat. It’s a message from Jeongyeon that says, “Are you all ready? Let’s meet in the hallway in 2 minutes.”

 


end


hello! hope you liked reading this quick, short fic.  thanks for reading! :)