— ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛꜱʜᴇᴇᴛ

【bEzarre】。:゚ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ'ꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʏɢʀᴏᴜᴘ 。:゚ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏ! ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ, ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ɪꜱ ᴜᴘ!

LET'S GO Y'ALL home

500*230

bEzarre

basic : information

As you guys see at the plotline, that's the basics thing that I include for each character. Please follow the plotline given! ouh and you can follow this if you want, which is : 

the ethnicity/nationality of the members

 

1 – half or full korean, grew up outside of sk

2 – full korean

3 – full Korean or full Japanese

4 – Korean, fluent in english

5 – free, fluent in english

6 – full korean

7 – free

8 – full Korean, grew up outside of sk

9 – full korean

10 – free

11 – full Korean, grew up outside of sk

12 – full korean

 

for the fc, you can make them half, exp, using full korean fc but make him half japanese half korean is okay. (this mean, race-bending is accepted but, do not go overboard with it) Also for the age, it's okay to age up some characters like using idols that 02 lines and make them 00 lines. I will be accepting it in 3+ years or 3- years. (which also means that your fc can be born from 1995 - 2003) The face claim is any kpop idols, well it will be easier if you can use someone that I have listed in the fruity points!

 

ouh and about the talent twin, I do not really care if you put someone that more powerful than your oc positions!

 

your bad b1tch(s) : something that useful?

you know, I don't want anything that angst and something that can make me cry, So, no kidnapping, no accident (well if a funny accident then, it can pass) Just keep in your mind that in this universe, there is no racism, people respect each other opinion, so, nothing that angst, okay? the max for the background paragraph is 3. Likes, dislikes, hobbies, habits, trivia, character said, will be told in-app. If you want to add anything, then feel free, if you want to change color then yas, do what you want baby! I hope that you can fill it with a more enjoyable idea!

etc : something else 

Well. actually, the guides are all in the app, so if you have something that you don't understand, just hit me up through dm or comment, I will try to explain it to you all! so you guys can know them better and how their relationship with other members!! and you guys do not really need to add all six of them in your app! but we will explain all of them here!

 

Jason, the clumsy boi who loves to clean so much. He just knows to clean and do not let him go to the kitchen alone or he can burn the kitchen.

 

Bomin loves horror things and tea. He will spend his money to dress up his dolls and he does not know how to save his money. He loves tea and tea, he just loves all the drama and gossiping.

 

Haemin is the youngest one in the group, a sweet child but holds a grudge towards Jason because he is the target to help him clean. He just loves to cling and have a close bond with everyone because everyone favors him and weird is the one who favors him the most.

 

Liam is the one who looks tired the most and loves to sleep, he just will close his eyes if he has a chance. but, actually, he is a caring and sweet hyung of bEzarre.

 

Jinwoo, the sassiest member of bEzarre, is the theater kid who wants to pursue his dream to be on stage as an idol. Talks too much love the tea and dramatic. He loves the youngest members so much.

 

Sihoon is bEzarre's cuteness overload boi who loves energy drinks. He is a former figure skater and loves to go to the ice rink. He is afraid of everything and usually will want and welcome people to be around him.

 

trainee years are from June 2015 until June 2019 (which is the maximum of trainee years is 4 years), the audition opens twice a year which is June and December because, after that, the boys will be training in the debut team until their debut days. the password is the song's recommendation for their disc. It can be from the soloist, girl group, and ofc boy group. and about love-ins, I would like it if it is fruity because I do not have the ability to write male x female ship sorry. I'm more comfortable writing male x male ship. Actually, I can't really find a romantic scenario in my head. Just a reminder that, if I write about your character x love-ins. maybe their moments will not appear as romantic as you want, I apologize for that in the first place.

fruity points!

using face claim from enhypen, txt, tbz, ab6ix, treasure, cravity, ateez, skz, x1, p1harmony, nct dream, epex and justb!

I will really be blessed if you guys collab and make a couple! These will be the biggest fruity points ever! I love cute LGBTQIA couples!

maybe LGBTQIA siblings?

 

Taken :

plotline taken :

CRAZY - sunghoon from enhypen for vocal, fc & dance twin, changbin from skz for rap twin

STRANGE - beomgyu from txt for fc & beomgyu for talent twin

FREAK - jake from enhypen for vocal, fc & eric from tbz for rap & dance twin

INSANE - hueningkai from txt for fc & talent twin

ABSURD - jungmo from cravity for fc & talent twin

ODD - wonjin from cravity for fc & talent twin

SOURCE CODE : turn in : jae's babies : yuu's es