— ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ

【bEzarre】。:゚ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ'ꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʏɢʀᴏᴜᴘ 。:゚ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏ! ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ, ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ɪꜱ ᴜᴘ!

YOUTH ENTERTAINMENT

HYEON JAEWON

fc fc fcc

sunmi : CEO : mid 30

a young CEO who has work in kpop industry for a long time and decided to open her own company in 2015. She managed to open the company by herself. The company started from small buildings, a 5-floor building to be exact, but still managed to grow in few years and have become a 15-floor building in 2021.

a mother figure who often treats the employees and trainees. Everyone loves her. You cannot hate her because she is so loveable.

 

 

kim sunhee

fc FC FC

joy rv : secretary: 27

Sunhee has been working as a secretary at Youth entertainment since 2015 and one of the loyal employees. Always staying to do works and will be sticking with the CEO 24/7.  Rarely been talking with trainees but she's sweet.

 

 

 

yoo jisun,yoo haesun, ayuki minami

FC FC FC

wonwoo svt, seulgi rv, momo tw : dance teacher : 26,26,24

the twin, Jisun and Haesun are working for the company since day 1, will Minami is the new addition in 2018. Jisun specialties are b-boying, Haesun specialties are wacking, and Minami is known for her hip hop and urban dance. Three of them are the one made choreography but the artist under them also work with the choreography too. Jisun is the quiet one, Haesun is cheerful and a mood maker, while Minami is unpredictable.

 

 

 

jim joonyi, do kiyoon, im sewoon

fc fc fcc

yang jiwon, jin lvlz, dawon sf9 : vocal teacher : 28, 24, 25

Three of them joined during 2015 and have been trained the trainees vocal since then. Joonyi is just like a sister figure, she also teaches English for the language lesson if she does not teach vocal. Kiyoon and Sewoon are a bit of a prankster and always teased younger trainees.  

 

 

 

anatasia jung & amelia jung

fc FC FC

jessica & krystal : designer : 30 & 27

The Jung siblings, the one who has said in their artist style and the one who make an outfit for them. Both of them have joined the company in 2015. Everyone is afraid of them because, well, their faces are to be said. But, actually, they are fine and sassy.

 

 

 

park seyong, RYU mina, SEO daeun

fc fc fcc

zuho sf9, yuna kim, nayoung : rap teacher : 25,27,25

Seyong, Mina, and Daeun joined the company in 2015. They teach rap, and also can produce songs. In short, Seyong looks like can kill you but actually, a cinnamon roll, Mina actually kinda scary, and Daeun is also actually strict. Daeun actually can teach the trainee dance lesson if needed. Mina can teach English if Joonyi is not available during class. Seyong also helps with making raps and producing most of the time.

 

 

pyo jaebom, xia fenhua, jo seulgi

fc fc fcc

woodz, vivi, haseul : manager : 28,28,28

Three of them originally are Youth entertainment staff but because they can not find the manager for bEzarre, so, three of them, self volunteer to be their manager. Jaebom has worked there since day 1, Fenhua started work there in 2018 and Seulgi has worked there in 2017. Jaebom is a funny guy and always throwing dad jokes. Fenhua is the sweetest person alive and Seulgi is the one who takes care of them well and will feed them snacks. Among the three of them, it is just Seulgi and Jaebom who have a driver's license, but, the members prefer to be driven by Seulgi because Jaebom is so annoying.

 

 

byul

fc fc fcc

chungha : soloist : 26

Byul debuted in aug 2017 and was the first artist to debut under Youth entertainment. She has won Best Female Artist Award in 2019 and has a stable fanbase. She is a hard-working person and a nice sunbae.

disc.

- all chungha's disc

 

 

quiin

fc fc fcc

gfriend : first female group : 25 - 22

Quiin debuted in july 2018 and was the first female group to debut under Youth entertainment. They have been gaining a lot of recognition because of their girly and powerful concept. They are outgoing and funny, it's easy to talk to them.

disc.

- love whisper (July 2018)

- rough (dec 2018)

- navillera (may 2019)

- sunrise (nov 2019)

- me gustas tu (march 2020)

 

 

 

nio, rio, sio

FC FC FC

ferret : ceo's pet : 1 year

The three musketeers. I mean the CEO's pet, ferrets who roaming around the entertainment. They are so cute and friendly, Youth entertainment mascot!

 

nio - female

rio - male

sio - female