The Pabo Changmin Strikes Again!

Not That Innocent?

Hola, we're back again! Thank you for those who were read our story and gave the comments :) And also who were already subscribe us, we'll try to be better this time! And now... get ready for the new chapter~

 

3... 2... 1... ACTION!


 

Changmin POV

He ordered me to close my eyes and I did it. I felt that his hands cupped my face, then I felt his lips pecked mine.

 

I froze in my place. I couldn’t open my eyes and my heart was beating really fast. Butterflies were dancing in my stomach and I was really nervous! But...... I felt happiness, shyness, and some flames burned in my heart. Neither Kyuhyun nor I parted away from this kiss and I didn’t want to do that either. I couldn’t tell how long we stayed like this, because I felt time was stopped ticking.

 

Suddenly both Kyuhyun and I were gasped, lacking of air. We forgot to breathing before. Since our lips were parted, I didn’t dare to look at Kyuhyun and my heart still didn’t stop beating like crazy!

 

There was a silence for a long time and I still couldn’t look at Kyuhyun.  Aishhh, why he had suddenly became quiet? Was he regretting that he kissed me? Nonono I didn’t want him to think like that. Aaaa…but what if he thought that I began to hate him since I didn’t say anything either....... Gah come one Changmin don’t be a scaredy cat, talk and face him!

 

I took a deep breath and turned my face to see Kyuhyun with his head down, “Kyu.......” He glanced up at me when he heard his name. His expression was sad and he had puppy eyes, ready to cry. I shocked and grasped his cheeks, “Kyu?! What’s happen?!”

 

He sniffed, “Uh.... You didn’t say anything and look at me after I kissed you. You must be hate me.... I’m sorry that suddenly I kissed you like that but....”

 

I released my hands on his cheeks and took him in my embrace. So,he was quiet because of that?

 

“YAH! Who says that I hate you? Please, don’t you dare to think like that, Kyu…” I felt he was gripping my shirt, feeling scared but I patted his back to comfort him.

 

“But Min, you didn’t even look at me.........”

 

“Kyu, of course it’s because I-I was embarrassed, well it was my first kiss after all… But you know, when your lips suddenly touched mine, I,  I, I..... uh I can’t explain it for sure, you know I.... uh I felt like I was flying and there’s butterflies dancing in my stomach and...... I JUST CAN’T EXPLAIN IT ARGHHHH!!!!” I was frustrating but then I heard him chuckled.

 

“Yah, I was trying to explain things to you but you just laughed at me…” I released him and turned my back at him while pouting my face. Kyuhyun was still chuckled behind me. Then, I felt his arms were encircling around my waist and he put his chin on my left shoulder.

 

“Haha, mianhae Changmin-ah, I didn’t really laugh at you.It’s just that…..what you feel is exactly the same as what I feel and…it was my first kiss too,you know! And uhhh, I was really nervous about it since I’m the one who started it but I think..... it’s worth it! Thank goodness that I give my first kiss to you!” he said, giggled while tightening his embrace.

 

I felt my face started to burning up, oh gosh, his words made my body and heart felt numb! I could feel his breath was on side of my face and if I turned my face a bit, my lips will touch Kyuhyun’s… I really really really really really want to kiss him right now and his words made meurge to kiss him multiplied to hundred times! I gulped, feeling hesitate. Should I kiss him back or not? But I wanted to do it so badly..... aishhh okay, it was now or never, Changmin! I was about to turned my face when my stomach growled (again??).

 

Kyuhyun laughed when he heard the sound. He got away and stood up,“Hahahaha what’s wrong with your stomach today? It had made sounds two times lately! Gyahahaha…The FoodMonster is always hungry I suppose! Mmm… I think I’m not in the mood to go out, so…  AH!I will call Eunhyuk to buy us some foods hehehe, oh and for dinner too! Wait a sec!” He still laughed when he ran to search for his phone, leaving the embarrassed me.

 

I took the pillow from his bed, put it in my face, and screamed. AAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!! Why of all the FREAKIN’ HELL it was always turned out like this?!! Ahh, I’m so annoyed, yah stomach what’s wrong with you?! Usually,it never growled whenever I’m hungry like hell, but now? Aishhh!!!!!! I was just about to kiss him, but-but-but but aaaaaaa it was just ! I punched the pillow so many times, spilling out all of my rage. Then, I stopped when I heard his laugh.

 

“Hahaha, seriously, just what are you doing?” He chuckled while raising one of his eyebrows. I didn’t answer his question, instead I glanced at him with irritation. He seems ignored it and sat down in the carpet, began searching for some movies in the DVD’s Box. Then, he told me to sit beside him, so I crawled onto the carpet and sat beside him. He still kept searching for a minuteand finally found a movie that he wanted to watch.

 

“Yah, let’s watch this while waiting for Eunhyuk to bring us the foods. Mmmm ah, how about that today will be a ‘movies’ day! Okayokay?” He asked me while cheering like a kid aishhhh he was so cute!!!! God, how can you created an unbelievable creature like him? You really made me want to die young because my heart will overworked since it was beating too much!

 

“Yeah, yeah but after this movie, I want to watch that one,” I pointed tomy favorite movie that was lying on the floor. He nodded happily and went up to play it in the dvd’s player. Then,we heard someone knocked on the door. I stood up and opened the door. There were stood Donghae and Eunhyuk who brought plastic bags which were full of foods.

 

“Heyho! Eh, Changmin? Wait…. didn’t you suppose to be on vacation with your parents?” Donghae looked at me confused. I just shrugged, uhhhh it seemed that I had to tell them about what was just happenned.

 

“Mmmm, please come in first. Oh, and Eunhyuk, thank you for buying us the foods ,hehehe! I'll pay you back later,” I said grinning to Eunhyuk and grabbed the plastic bag. They walked in to the room and surprised when they saw the sight of Kyuhyun who was full of bandages.

 

“Kyuhyun! Yah! What the hell happened to you? Aish who the dare to touch my bestie? Hey Changmin, explain it to me!!!” Eunhyuk stomped his right foot and stood beside Kyuhyun and cupped Kyuhyun face. Kyuhyun hissed a little when Eunhyuk’s hand touched one of his bruises.

 

“Yah, Eunhyuk, it hurts! Just let me explain it first!” Kyuhyun lowered Eunhyuk’s hand and sat down, Eunhyuk did sit down too.

 

“Mmmm, Eunhyuk, Kyu, excuse me, can I talk with Donghae in the outside?” I asked them.

 

“No, wait! You have to explain why Kyu.....”

 

Kyuhyun whacked on Eunhyuk’s head to shut him up, “Can you just keep quiet for awhile? Min-ah, just go, I will be the one who explain it to this pabo!” I nodded and pulled Donghae’s arm who was still confused.

 

When we were outside, I looked around and found a bench in the dorm’s hall. Thank goodness there was no one here in the hall. I pulled Donghae to sit down beside me and began to talk, “Hae-ah, I need your help......” My tone was really serious and it seems that Donghae has already knew there was a trouble and I wanted to finish it fast and clean.

 

“And what is it, Minnie?” Then, I began to explain about Minho and his gangs were beating up Kyuhyun. As I told him the occurrence,he just nodded and I knew,he was thinking a plan. When I finished the story, I sighed and he patted my back.

 

“So…what are you gonna do?”

 

“I want him to bedead for what has just he done, but..... I know I can’t do that, Yunnie appa won’t be happy of this if he knows. How about that we bought his father company?”

 

Donghae shook his head, “No, I think Mr.Choi is a good person. Don't bring him in this problem. Besides, Minho did those things to Kyuhyun just because he loves you Changmin-ah, give him a little compensation. I was thinking….. if we make him and his gang drop out from the school, that was already enough…”

 

This time, I was the one who shook my head, “No, that was not enough. They dared to hurt my Kyu, Hae-ah! Arghhh, those bastards! Okay how about this, they will drop out from the school and for Minho......... make him out from the Choi’s family,” I hissed when I remembered what they did to my Kyuhyun, aishhh if I could just kill them off!

 

“But Min.......” I glared at Donghae who was about to protest.

 

“No buts Donghae... I think it’s good enough rather than kill him for sure. Do you understand?”

 

He was silent for awhile. Then, he sighed in defeat and nodded, “Yes, I understand. If it is about Kyuhyun,you will have no mercy, right Minnie?”

 

“Of course! They hurted my Kyu!”

 

“Haha, since when you already said that Kyuhyun is yours? Eh wait… if it’s true, then you finally have realized it?!” His eyes went wide and he shook my shoulder happily. Inside I was thinking, was he crazy?

 

“Well,he’s my dongsaeng and of course he’s mine! And realize....what? I didn’t know what do you mean…”

 

Donghae’s expression began to turn into a poker face as he kept staring at me. Then, he looked away and palmed his face, looked desperate about something. I was very puzzled by his behaviour. Did I just do something wrong? Suddenly, he stood up and pulled my arm.

 

“Come on, let’s go back. Hyukkie and Kyuhyun will worried if we were gone too long…”

 

“Wait… you haven’t answered my question!”    

 

“Min, just forget it, I think you won’t understand it anyway. Somehow, I felt sorry for Kyuhyun to fall to this really pabo friend of mine!”

 

“For Pete’s sake, I’m NOT a pabo! Why is everyone always say that I am a pabo?!” But he just chuckled and pulled me who was still pissed, back to my room.

 

When we entered, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk was preparing the foods on the table. I didn’t expect a hug from Kyuhyun after he just saw me and Donghae entered the room.

 

“Yeay you come back!” He said cheerfully. I didn’t say anything but slowly I hugged him back. What’s wrong with me and…… him? Why he suddenly hug me like this? Aishhhh, whatever! Besides, I didn’t mind it at all. But then, I heard some annoying laughs from Eunhyuk and Donghae. Kyuhyun released his hug, he blushed and grinning because he was embarassed by his sudden act. I just gave both of Donghae and Eunhyuk a death glare until they shut up.

 

We spent our day watching movies along with Donghae and Eunhyuk also with Kyuhyun who was lied down with his head in my lap while I was caressing his hair. And yep, the noisy ‘new couple’ was always made annoying sounds, like cleared a throat, laughed, and many more. Aishhh, I really wanted to pulled Donghae so he would fall from Eunhyuk’s lap. But I couldn’t move because I didn’t want to disturb the relaxed Kyu in my lap.

 

We have already watched four movies in the row when suddenly Donghae yelled, made me and Kyuhyun jumped  a little from our position.

 

“Aishh, what is it Hae-ah?” I asked him annoyed.

 

“I didn’t realize that it’s already 9 o’clock! My roommates will be angry if I come back too late! I mustgo now, bye Kyuhyun-ah, bye Min! Najung-e mannaseo*! Yah Eunhyuk,come on!” Donghae pulled Eunhyuk and ran out from the room, Eunhyuk also waved us goodbye too.

 

“Min, I’m sleepy......” Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes cutely and it successfully struck my heart. Get a grip Changmin, get a grip!

 

“Don’t rub your eyes like that!” I pulled his hand but he pouted. GAHHHHHH he’s so cute beyond words! Oh my, what I am going to do, what I am going to dooo?

 

“I want to sleep now. Changmin, can you sleep with me tonight?”

 

“Eh.............?” I was dumbfounded. He said what? Sleep with him?! BWOH?!!!!! I looked at him with a pure shock, but what I only saw was his puppy eyes and it made my soul gone from my body because of his cuteness!

 

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee...............” He pleaded cutely while clasping his hands in front of his face. He also gave me an angel smile. OHMY, UMMA APPA PLEASE HELP ME!!!! MY HEART IS GOING TO BURST OUT!!!!!

 

“Mmmm…….. o-okay, then.” Of course I couldn’t say no when he was pleading and made a puppy eyes like that aishhh!!!!

 

“Yeay, thank you so much, Min!”

 

Afterwards, he was already on his bed, beneath his blanket. I took a deep breath, hoping that I won't be die so fast because I was gonna sleep with him and tucked in his blanket. He snuggled to me and I put one of my arms behind his back for a better position.

 

Annyeonghi jumuseyo*, Minnie!”  He said while turning off the lamp with the remote and snuggled up to my chest.

 

Annyeonghi jumuseyo , Kyu.....”

 

Translations :

Najung-e mannaseo      : see you later

Annyeonghi jumuseyo   : good night

 


Hehehe, sooo how about the fluff or maybe this chapter? Please let us know what was in your mind ^^

And of course, we'll be very pleased if you can subscribe us :D

Well then, always keep with us and see you next time! Modudeul sarang haeyo~~~