I want you back --- the old you..

Force Love but ended up to be True Love!

'Lee Taemin'

 

Now I remember.. That name.. He was the Lee Taemin I once knew. The Lee Taemin who became my bestfriend back then. The Lee Taemin who made my heart jump everytime. The Lee Taemin who made the butterflies in my stomach crazy. The Lee Taemin I once loved.

 

Many questions were running on my mind like "How was he like when I was away?" , "What happened to him?" , 'Why did he became like that?" , "Was he happy to see me again?" , "Did he miss me like the way I did?"

 

Many thoughts were running on my mind that I didn't notice I was on the rooftop already. I sat on one of the benches and thought of Taemin.

 

I remembered back then when he was the sweetest guy a girl could have. When he was the one comforting me everytime I was down. In just a snap he could make me happy like I was the luckiest girl in the world.

His face.. His smile.. His embrace.. His warmth.. I remembered that all. I smiled to myself and wiped the tear that escaped from my eyes.

 

But one thing is for sure. He changed.. He changed alot.. I don't know what happened to him but how I wish I could turn back the time when he was the Lee Taemin I once knew. The sweet, caring, thoughtful Taemin. The old him.

 

I miss the old him. I miss him so much. I cannot even measure how much I miss him. I just want to hold him tight. I want to feel his embrace. I want to be in his arms. I want him back. I want the old Lee Taemin back.

 

Just I was about to stand up from the bench, i heard him speak.

"Hi babe. Miss me?"

 

"Shut up Taemin!" I shouted at him and yanked my arm from him.

"What happened to you? You changed." He looked away sadly.

"You changed alot Taemin. It was not me who changed. It was you. You used to be my bestfriend.  A caring and a sweet one. But what happened to you now? Did something happen when I was away?" I asked looking at him.

"Did you know that I changed when you went away? My life was a mess! Do you even know how painful for me when you said you're leaving? No! Because you don't know anything! Now that you're back, you'll ask me what happened? You didn't even have the time to ask me how I was! I know you didn't care about me! But atleast you could've ask me how I was! Just that! Can't you ask me that? Those simple questions can make my day Ae-cha...Just those.." He said and turned away from me.

 

'Ouch! That hurt.' I thought and cried silently.

It was all true. I didn't have the time to ask him how he was living back then but it was also painful in my part that I had no contact with him. I cared about him alot. Every night I cried myself to sleep thinking about him. Every morning I wake up it was him who was on my mind. Every day I need to fake a smile to my friends letting them know I was okay but deep inside I was hurting alot.

 

I stood up and walked towards my classroom. I walked in and the first thing I saw was him making out with a girl. I looked away hurt. Does he need to do that?! I made my way to my seat far away from him. I watched him carefully and I didn't notice that my tears were already falling.

 

Look what have you done to me Lee Taemin... 

But even though you push me to the sides,I will assure you. I will always be your bestfriend. I will always care for you Lee Taemin but I can't love you the way I did before because you changed alot. I don't want to hurt myself because of you. I don't want to break my heart again because of you. But if I had the chance to wish right now... I want you back to your old self Taemin.. The old you..

 

 

 

-----

Sorry for the long wait guys.. And sorry for the short chapter ^^v 

Forgive ussssss ~ :'(

{ SHINeeOJKMT }