Just the beginning...

Force Love but ended up to be True Love!

 

Choi Ae-Cha, you were named after the word 'Love'; You are the youngest daughter of the Choi Family, which were one of the most respected and  renowned family of Korea. You're father was the Vice-President of South Korea's Republic; Choi Hyun Soo. Everyone thought your life was just so perfect, but if only they know what hell you're living on. You always need to be perfect, cuz the word imperfection never existed in the Choi Vocabulary. You always depends on your parents, you never did your own decisions. They always controls you as if you're a robot that don't have a life of it's own and always depends on it's creator. You never saw the true colors of life, your world just revolves around your family. 

Choi Sun-Hi is your older sister she was the one who've been incharge to take over the Choi Corporation. She was 5 years older than you. Her first love is a very heart breaking love story. It's not like those typical love story that they broke up because they don't love each other anymore. They actually love each other so much more than anyone can think of. But the guy decided to give her up because of his family matter with his brother. His brother likes Sun-Hi to, but she don't love him.

Lee Soo Man is the president of South Korea and is the father of the one and only Lee Taemin and his older brother Lee Tae-Hyun.

Lee Taemin is the youngest member of the Lee Family. He've been spoiled since his birth in this World of ours. He always get what he wants. Life for him was just like a game, he never knew the word 'lose' cuz he always win everything he wants. He was a Kingka in his school with his other members and they were known as 'SHINee', they got this name, because they believe they shine out the most among the rest. Taemin was a known as a 'playboy' for him girls are just toys which he could play with and when his done with them he could just throw them anywhere he wants to.  But he has a reason why he do those things.

Lee Tae-Hyun is the elder brother of Lee Taemin. He was a total opposite of his younger brother. He gives importance to the fragile hearts of all girls. He always gives respect to every girls and had a gentleman personality since he was a child. In short he was a guy that every girl dreams of. But he was also considered as the no. 1 rival of his own brother. 

~~~

 

You were studying in Hanyang University the 3rd most precious and valuable University in South, Korea. But in a sudden your father wants you to study in Seoul National University the best school in Korea, without your permission your parents sent you to study there. You totally hate it whenever they do something especially about you without even consulting you who have the body of what they plan to do in your life. But you don't argue with them anymore cuz you're used to it and your tired of arguments that will always end up you losing, so like what's the use?

It's your first day in your new school. Another beginning of a new chapter of your life. You're not really interested about anything in the campus. You will always hear people talking about you that you are the vice-president's youngest daughter that surely you're a total bratt and that you're just acting cute and kind to get the attention of the boys around, but actually that didn't ever crossed your mind not in your life. You were used of being the topic of the whole campus, rumours spreading everywhere, but still it hurts you. Then suddenly you heard screams from the lobby, you're not interested and not in the mood to check out what's happening there. But then you saw 5 guys with those prince like looks walking into your direction.

They are in front of you with the looks in their eyes like 'who are you?'. There was this guy who caught your attention the most, he looks innoccent and cute.

"So we have new school-girl here huh!" the tallest guy said "Why don't you introduce yourself to us?"

"I- am..." you don't know why you are even stuttering, you feel so nervous around them.

"Alright, we'll introduce ourselves first to you~" the guy with a look said with a seductive voice. " I am SHINee's Kim Jonghyun." as he kissed your hands. You quickly remove your hands away from him and he just smirk as a reply.

"I am Kim KiBum.. But I prefer being called Key the almighty diva of SHINee."

"I am Lee Jinki, but more known as Onew the one and only leader of SHINee."

"I am Choi Minho, the Charismatic member of SHINee."

They introduced theirselves except for the guy you are staring at since awhile ago, you want to know his name badly. Then you notice he was walking closer and closer to you until you felt his face so near to yours you can even feel his warm breath touching your soft skin.

"I am Lee Taemin... I don't need any further introduction, cuz surely you know me well." he whispered only for you to hear, you felt your heartbeat pumping so fast. The name Lee Taemin is very familiar to you, but you can't exactly remember who he really is into your life.

"I am Choi Ae-Cha.. the youngest daughter of the Korea's vice-president. Mannaseo bangapsumnida~" you introduced yourself and bowed.

"Ae-cha ... So you really change alot..." taemin said. "Mwoh?" you asked. "Let's meet after class... you'll have great pleasure with me." he said ertedly. You've been shocked of what you heard, you're totally dismayed of his action towards you and so you spunk him in the face. "I don't give a to just anyone you er!" you shouted.

You really hate Taemin now, like he was your number one enemy. You didn't thought that he has that kind of attitude hiding nehind that innoccent face.

You remembered someone from the past, a guy who've been your best childhood friend. You still remember when you were young you used to play with him and usually he will carry you home because you were so tired from playing running games. You miss him alot and till now you still wonder where he could be. The saddest memory was when both of you needs to seperate because you need to study abroad. When you got back to Korea, you never knew where he is anymore. You keep on asking your older sister where he could be, but she will just always reply that you need to forget him, cuz he'll just hurt you. You don't know the reason why can't nobody tell you where he is and what happened while you are away. Until the day when you decided to erase him in your life... You can't remember his name anymore, but the memories are still kept inside you heart...

But then you little by little you started to remember the name of the guy and it was

'Lee Taemin'

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello everyone ! sorry for the long wait... and I maybe dissappointing you now for the lame and short chapter update... but I tried my best please believe me !

 

-iLoveMyUnni