Chapter 1 - where we see each other everyday

Secret Love

you arranged your hair and fist pumped.

"First day of year 4 college!! Hwaiting!!" you smiled to yourself and grabbed your keys as you walked out of your house lockng the door.

 

it was another year of school, porbably the last one, it was sweet yet sad if you think about graduation.

*Aigoo~ why am i even thinking of graduation when today's the start of senior year* you smiled to yourself as you walked to the nearest bus stop you've been waiting in for almost 8 years. you've been living alone since High school, and you were used to it.

 

you took a seat and rocked your legs back and forth. a few minutes passed and the bus came to a stop in front of you.

 

you stood up and took a seat. as usual, it was the seat where almost anyone can tell was yours, it was where you always sit and quietly read a book or something. the back seat was always free for you.

 

you sighed and sat down quietly. you took your ipod and started to listen to some traditional music, it was because of someone why you came to like that kind of music and time by time you find it beautiful to the ears.

after a few minutes, the bus stopped again at the nearest bus stop.

 

some where going down, some went in. 

the bus was about to take off when someone banged on the door.

 

"Mianhae" you heard a voice.

you look up and it was him, the guy you've always adrmired. Kim himchan.

the guy who influenced you to listen to some traditional music.

 

you stared at him while he was looking around for a seat, but when he looked up and met eyes with you, 

 

your eyes widened and you quickly looked away.

 

Himchan pretended to not saw you looking at him and then he found at seat.

as he sat down he brought out his phone, using it as mirror, he arranged his hair ruined by the wind, and then by chance, he saw you from behind, your peaceful face was there, you were looking out the window peacfully while listening to some music he didn't know what it was.

 

little by little, his lips formed in to a smile and he brought down his phone.

*It's nice seeing her first in the morning* HImchan thought and looked out the window as he wait for the next stop, leading you guys to your school.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is just an intro guys :)

Thanks for those people who already subscribed <3

there's more to come for the next following days!

maybe I'll update later, maybe tomorrow.

but I promise you guys, I'll be updating this fic, EVERY.. SINGLE... DAY~