Meeting Him ^^

^^* Best Friends Forever? *^^

YoonJi's POV:

"Waah!" I squeeled when someone's bicycle bumped mine. I dropped on the road.

Dongho's POV:

"Waah!" the girl squeeled as I bumped with her bicycle accidentaly. She accidentaly dropped her body from her bike to the road.. "Chussomnida! Chussomnida! Chussomnida!" I bowed to her, and help her to stand up. "Chussomnida!" once again, I bowed 90 degrees to her. I haven't seen her face yet, because it is covered with her hair, she whimped her hair. "Oh---" I know her, I really know her-- She's really famos in our school. She's our Queenka, "Y..Y..YoonJI, right?" I said to her. She's really beautiful in personal, this is not the first time seeing her, so, it's not love at first sight.. But, she stole my heart this time. "Excuse me?" she said to me, I didn't notice that I have been blankminded. "O..o.. You are the Queenka of Kisoo Arts High School, right?" "Ne^^" waah!?! she's so cute, I felt like being melted by her eyes looking to me. "D..Dongho-imnida!" "Yeah, I know you.. You are the maknae of the group in our school, the maknae of U- KHISS, right?" "ne!" "Oh, we're going to be late, but my bicycle was broken down.." oh yeah, her bike were broken,, Yah! dongho-ahh ! It's all your fault Think for a solution in it.. "Uhmmm... Can I ride you to school with my bike? You can't afford walking, you'll be super late, I'm really sorry! It's really my fault!" waah! please say yes! please accept it.. ^^ .."oh,, it's alright^^ Do you think it's really okay? It's not your fault either, I'm not looking in my way. I'll just leave it into a repair shop.." waah! she really accepted it! I'm turning really red now!

YoonJi's POV"

I accepted his request, since I'm going to be really late if i just use to walk... He's kinda cute, I swear.. He's the one that I liked in KHISS.. Absolutely, in my room there's some posters of KHISS and other KPOPs that I randomly made^^

Dongho's POV:

Waah!! riding with her really feels my cheeks sooo burning! The smell of her hair is like the best smell in the whole wide world! ooopsss.. Dongho-ah! look at your way!

"Hmmmmm....It's really fun riding with you Dongho-ssi!!" she said to me and winked at me.. kkkk** I melt down! "Just call me oppa!" "Really? Oh, Dongho-oppa, I have to go now! I'm already late in my first class! sse you around!" She waved at me and I waved back...

YoonJi's POV:
"Mina-ah!" I ranned quickly to her.. (A'N: she is yoonji's bestfriend) "Yaah! why are you late?" she murmured to me, feels like she's the teacher. "hmmmm.. chamkkaman, where is Im songsaengnim?" "He said that he will be late for a while" oh,,, I'm so lucky! I didn't made punishment for myself!" "Why are you so happy today?" she asked me. "beacuase, I didn't get any punishment today?" "Other than that?" she asked me again, now she's holding her chin.. "hmmmm.. you know Dongho? the maknae of KHISS?" she nodded"wae?" "He bumped his bicycle to mine, an my bicycle had broken down, and then---" before I say next things that happened, I blushed really red ! "and then what?" She asked excitingly, at the other time, curiously while pulling the sleeves of my uniform. "He let me ride with him !" Waah! I squeaked ..

Im songsaengnim is already here ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BREAKTiME!

"How's my Queenka doing?" I turned my head to see who it is...obviously,, It's our Kingka ! Kiseop-oppa ..  "Oh, oppa! I'm really fine^^" I smile to him, a reassuring smile^_^ "can we hangout tomorrow" he asked me, hmmm,, hangout? it's really okay for me,, because I don't have something to do, since it's Saturday tomorrow, which is intended no classes.. "Let me think----" while I'm holding my chin.." "Yah! YoonJi,, you don't have to think of me! you're always rejecting my offers to you.."' haha! I can see to his face the sadness when I'm rejecting him to go hang out.. let's make him happy today.. "Okay! I'll go hang out with you tomorrow! just see you at the park^^" "Oh! my queenka! is that really true? you just accepted my in my invitation today!" he really is happy! his face is as if he won the jackpot prize! Am I his jackpot?haha ! I know that I'n not his type of girl.. "It's just that, I really felt sorry to you for rejecting your invitations to me,, sometimes^^" "You don't have to felt sorry It's really okay! I have to go to my co-members table^^" "Arraseo! see you tomorrow ^^" he winked at me.. hehe.. blushing again! Their table is just beside of our table..  I accidentaly whinced at Dongho, and got nervous when I see him staring at me.. I smiled to hi, so it's not obvious that I am nervous.. He looked down, maybe he's annoyed to me this time /3

Dongho's POV:

YoonJi looked at me, I looked down so she will not notice my cheeks that are really blushing of red now,, I'm really shy.. "Soohyun-hyun! I'm going to date hang out with YoonJi tomorrow! This is my moment!" WHAT?!? oh my, Kiseop-hyung tell her to hang out first,, I'm about to tell her to hang out with me too.. "Really? then we want to go!" Kevin added, he do his angelic please! Kevin-hyung is really a piece--- "WHAT!?! Please don't come with us! I want to know her better" waah! what is this? I really felt something, maybe it's that I'm JEALOUS ! " Yah! Let yus join with you guys! Don't ever do something bad to our Queenka! Grrrr.." tssss.. soohyun hyun is really harsh// but wait! we are going? "Arasseo hyung!" OH! we're going with them, with YOONJI! waah! I really want to be close with her.. Kiseop hyung 's face really looks mad.. kkkk**

Kiseop's POV:

Why did they need to ruin our date hangout? I really want to solo her for tomorrow.. I love her just the way she really is..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

` hey guys! our Dongho is already been stole his heart by our YoonJi !

The next chapter will be the love triangle's moment..

Keep updating guys!

please subscribe !

LOVE YOU GUYS !