Before the Falling

Why Her?

OC- Choi Hana 

Birth date July 22 1997

574cad63f90298017b1c2357046428c4.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Before~

“Unnie! Come sit with me!”

Looking around the café, I see everyone ive known for the past four years now. Ive grown used to being here. Around me I see everyone exhausted and sore, and eating small bits of food to keep the weight down before our monthly weigh in. out of the corner of my eye someone is frantically waving their arms in the air for my attention. “Unnie! Come sit with me!” before I even look, I just smile I know exactly who that loud voice is. I bring my salad and water over to the table, as I hear “Unnie! That’s all your eating?” I place my salad on the table and pull out the chair. “Yes” I say as I drizzle the dressing and toss it carefully without getting it all over myself. “Ah, I don’t know how you can eat this little, and still be an amazing dancer.” I look up to the large, bright smile. Subin and I have been friends since the first day I arrived. I can remember walking into the dance studio for the very first time. Everyone one there looked as if they’d been there forever. Everyone was in their little groups, gossiping or practicing a routine. I stood near the door, as someone came up to me, and said “AH. So, you’re the new one.”  Subin had this large smile and big brown eyes. She looked like an idol already. Her personality was so different to her appearance. Since then, we have stuck close together.

“Have you finished your food? because I need you to help me with this one move in the routine, which I cannot get right.” I smile as I get up and take my container to the trash. Subin follows behind me, as she begins to text someone. “Ah, she said she is going to come tonight!” Subin jumps in front of me as I almost collide into her. “Who?” I say as Subin does a funny little dance. She stops and looks at me with a serious look. “The most popular trainee in the company!” I nod and smile at Subin as I can see how much this makes her happy. “Oh nice, it should be fun than.” Subin continues to walk as I stand still. She continues for a few more steps before realizing I was not next to her and turns around. “Hey why’d you stop walking with me?” I look up at her “Ah sorry, I was just thinking.” I never told Subin what happened. I didn’t want anyone to know. Not because I’m ashamed, but because it complicates everything. Its just better that I don’t tell Subin anything. I meet up to her as we walk back to the studio.

Later that night

Subin planned for all the older trainees to go bowling tonight. “Here, size nine.” Subin places my rented shoes onto my lap. “Thanks, Subin.” Bowling shoes are a weird concept. But we were them to have fun. Especially Subin because she loves to slide in them and becomes a five-year-old when she wears them. Everyone whose here grabs a bowling ball. Subin decides on a pink one. “Unnie! Come choose yours!” I smile at her and walk over towards them. So many colours to choose from. “Oh, maybe you should use the blue one!” I smile at Subin as I grab the blue one. As I take it over the ramp, suddenly I hear “Unnie you’re here!” I stop, place my ball down. I hear Subin walking towards me talking to her. “Look who else is here?” she says to the girl. I don’t turn around yet, until I hear “Hey Hana”. I turn around and she is smiling at me. “Hey Nayeon”