Chapter 🦊🦊🦊🦊

yeou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weekend came, Yuna decided to go to the park not just with Chaeryeong. She also invited Ryejisu, Sooshu, Yuyeon, and 2Mi. 

They all played hide n’ seek as if they were still kids. But they were just having fun tho. 

Apparently, Miyeon was the it. She closed her eyes and counted one to ten. The others looked for a place to hide, making sure they won’t be caught. 

Being the clingy husky hybrid Shuhua is, she always follows Soojin wherever she goes. Making Soojin kinda annoyed with her hybrid. Right now, they were hiding behind the bush. 

“Shuhua, we can’t always be together.” Soojin whispered. “Go find another place to hide!”

“But I wanna be with you!” Shuhua pouted. 

“Yeah I know but we might get caught when Miyeon sees us!” 

Shuhua showed Soojin her puppy eyes, making Soojin change her mind. “Ughh fine, but make sure we won’t get caught.” Shuhua’s tail started wagging which made Soojin cover it. “Don’t show your tail!” Soojin put Shuhua closer to her which made their faces an inch apart. Soojin was about to kiss her but Shuhua started Soojin’s face, basically part of her instincts. 

“Yah my makeup!” Soojin whisper-scowled.

“I love you Soojin.” Shuhua giggled and kissed her owner, making Soojin kiss her back. 

The others hid in their own places individually. Soyeon hid under the table, Minnie inside the covered slide, Yuqi and Ryujin hid behind a separate bench, Yeji laying really flat in an opened slide, Lia and Yuna behind a separate tree, and last but not the least, Chaeryeong under the play house stairs. 

“Ready or not here I come!” Miyeon was done counting. As part of her instincts, she hopped around the park, finding her friends. She first found Yuqi, who was hiding behind a bench. 

“God dammit I’m the next it!” Yuqi pouted. 

“Too bad Yuqi I already found you!” Miyeon teased and continued hoping around. She next found the two couple behind the push, who were making out. 

“It’s hide n’ seek dumb es not make out time.” Miyeon surprised the two couples which made them pull out immediately. 

“ you Miyeon-unnie we were having fun!” Shuhua cursed. 

“Oh did I interrupt your agenda? I’m sorry, you guys can continue making out. Just remember I caught you two already.” Miyeon chuckled before hopping around to find her other friends. Soojin and Shuhua continued making out, before heading to the base where they have to gather to let the it know if everyone is caught. 

Miyeon then caught Ryujin, next was Soyeon, then Lia, followed by Yuna. Being the clever bunny hybrid she is, she found Yeji who was so done laying down flatly in the opened slide. Then, she found her mouse hybrid Minnie, who was hiding inside the covered slide. They both slid down together as couples and head to the base. She counted the people who were caught and noticed there was still one person who was missing. 

Being the sneaky fox Chaeryeong is, she was able to sneak under the play house platforms, even under the smallest spaces. She hid there, making sure she won’t get caught. She even saw Miyeon who was still hopping around looking for her, while singing “Hwaa” by (B) Idle (Boy Idle). 

Chaeryeong laughed softly as Miyeon sang. When Miyeon was no where to be found, Chaeryeong started singing the song Yuna kept playing in their apartment which is “Mafia in the Morning” by Eat Vitamin C. 

She then stopped singing when she heard a familiar voice near her. It wasn’t just a familiar voice, she also sensed a familiar scent. She started sniffing the air and followed the familiar scent, making her head out of her hiding spot. As the scent grew stronger, she turned to the direction where the scent was really strong and saw someone really familiar.

“Ch-Chaeyeon-unnie?” She assumed it was her sister. As she came closer to the person, she got a clearer view. It was really her! Her tail started wagging really fast that she tackled her sister on the ground. 

“Chaeryeong?!” Chaeyeon was surprised to see her sister not in the adoption center anymore. “S-someone adopted you?” 

Chaeryeong nodded and showed her collar to her sister. Chaeyeon’s tail started wagging too, proud to see her younger sister with a collar. 

“That’s cool!” Chaeyeon exclaimed. 

“And why is your hair black now? Even your tail and your ears?” Chaeryeong questioned. “The last time I saw your hair they were all red.”

“I begged my owner Sakura to dye my hair black because I was sick of my natural hair color. And now,” Chaeyeon grabbed her tail. “I’m a black fox.” 

Chaeryeong looked at her older sister with a “bruh” face. “If mom and dad were alive by now, they would be mad at you for dying your hair.” Chaeryeong savagely said.

“What? We never even get to see our parents in real life. I was one when I last saw them and you were like, I don’t know, three months old I think. I don’t even remember how they look like.” 

“Well, if only they were still alive to take care of us, we wouldn’t live our life in the adoption center.” Chaeryeong said. “And by the way where’s your owner?”

“She headed out to buy me ice cream.” Chaeyeon replied.

“Chaeryeong?” Chaeryeong’s ears quickly perked up when she heard Yuna’s voice. “Where are you? You have to be back in the base right now!” 

Yuna quickly found Chaeryeong. But as she looks at her hybrid, she was confused why “Chaeryeong”’s hair was black. 

“Chaeryeong? H-how did your hair turned black?” She kneeled down in front of “Chaeryeong” and her hair. Not noticing the other hybrid behind her, she suddenly felt a slap on her . 

“I’m Chaeryeong!” Chaeryeong scowled at her owner. 

“Then who’s that?” Yuna pointed at the other hybrid. “I-is she your twin?!” 

“That’s my sister Chaeyeon. We’re not twins but yeah we do look a like.” Chaeryeong said. 

“Ooh, look who we have here.” A woman butted in while holding two cones of ice cream. “Is that Chaeryeong?” 

“Sakura-unnie!” Chaeryeong hugged Sakura. Yuna rolled her eyes, feeling a little bit jelly. 

“Hi Chaeryeong! Have an owner now?” Sakura asked which made Chaeryeong nod in response. 

“Yeah, I’m her owner.” Yuna said with a bored voice. 

“Oh, hi, I’m Sakura.” She extended her hand for a handshake which made Yuna shake her hand too. 

“Yuna, Shin Yuna. Are you Japanese?” 

“Mhm. But I moved to Korea in an early age as an exchange student.” Sakura states. “And I adopted your hybrid’s sister last year. I was about to adopt Chaeryeong too but, sadly, I didn’t have enough money.”

‘Well good thing you didn’t adopt Chaeryeong because she’s mine.’ Yuna’s romantic mind thought. 

“Oh...” Yuna said in real life. 

“But, Chaeryeong’s all yours now.” Sakura smiled while petting Chaeryeong’s ears. As Sakura pets her ears, a part of Yuna became jealous, telling Sakura to stop petting Chaeryeong. Same time goes to the black-haired fox who glared at her owner, petting her sister. 

“Yuna, Chaeryeong.” Yuqi called from behind. “Better hide now or you’ll be the it.” 

Yuna turned to Yuqi’s direction and said, “Okay, give us a second!” 

After playing hide n’ seek, the other girls started leaving the park. Yuna and Chaeryeong were the only ones left in the park, including her Sakura and Chaeyeon. 

“May I have your number, Yuna?” Sakura asked Yuna who was watching the two sisters play on the grass. 

“Oh, yeah, sure.” Yuna stuttered while fishing her phone out of her pocket. Something unusual started to fill Yuna’s mind. Seeing Chaeryeong with other girls makes her kinda jealous for some reason. Yuna is also confused if she really does have feelings for Chaeryeong or not. 

Then, she suddenly remembered Yuqi’s superstition last Monday. 

‘Oh so, you’re saying, that thing, is pretty and yummy? You know, you could be thinking of someone pretty, and since you said it was yummy, you want to eat someone. That thing, represents the person you lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter