Chapter 🦊🦊

yeou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Yuna wakes up feeling a presence beside her. She gets a glimpse of Chaeryeong who was waiting for her to wake up. 

“Chaeryeongie.” Yuna calls out. 

Chaeryeong squirms at her new owner wanting for attention. 
 
“Wake up, I’m hungry.” Chaeryeong said as she nuzzles her nose at the crook of Yuna’s neck. 

Yuna groaned before sitting up. Since Yuna just woke up, she felt cold at first. She crosses her arm to get rid of the cold, followed by a shoulder shrug. Chaeryeong quickly noticed her and went closer to her owner. 

“Do you feel cold?” Chaeryeong asked with her innocent voice. Yuna nodded at her response which made Chaeryeong wrap her arms around her owner. Yuna felt her warm embrace and uncrossed her arms because she feels more comfortable with Chaeryeong’s arms wrapped around her body. 

Yuna chuckled and looked at the fox hybrid. “Thank you Chaeryeong....” 

“Your welcome.” Chaeryeong replies.

Time skip

Yuna started organizing the “gifts” her friends gave her. Like the pet toys, a dog feeding tray, a blanket where Chaeryeong could lay on, most of the gifts her friends gave her were actually for Chaeryeong, well blame it on Lia. But some of her gift were for Yuna at least. 

She wonders were she’ll put the big wagon and the big cage. She wants to kill Lia for bringing her a big wagon that takes up most of the space near her bed. 

“God dammit Lia-unnie you should’ve just brought Chaeryeong without this stupid cage.” Yuna kicks the wagon in anger. 

Chaeryeong comes in looking at her owner with fearful eyes. She wondered why her owner was mad. 

“Yuna? Are you mad?” Chaeryeong asks with a scared voice, ears down touching the side of her head. 

Yuna shook her head and approached her new companion. “No, I’m just pissed off because of this stupid wagon and cage Lia-unnie brought.” 

“That means you’re mad...” Chaeryeong said. 

Yuna sighed because she doesn’t want to show her anger to her hybrid. But yeah, she is angry because of the wagon and cage. 

“Yeah, I am mad. But I’m not mad at you don’t worry.” Yuna assured as she pets Chaeryeong’s ears. “I feel like the cage is useless because I don’t want you to be inside it.” 

“But Lia told me I need a cage just in case you’ll give me a punishment.” Yuna suddenly went red, eyes wide, with what Chaeryeong said.

“Uhh..... Okay that’s just......” Yuna stops. “Ughhh I told you Lia-unnie I’m not ready!” Yuna grumbles cutely. 

“Well you can give me back to her if you want.” Yuna stopped grumbling with what Chaeryeong said. “I mean it’s fine...”

Yuna went closer to Chaeryeong and shook her head. “No, Chaeryeong, what makes you think I don’t want you?” 

“I feel like I’m ruining your life. First of all you weren’t really ready for getting a hybrid, I understand you have to study hard for your own good. Second, you seem so pissed.” Chaeryeong nervously states. 

Yuna sighed and brushed Chaeryeong’s hair with her fingers. “You’re not ruining my life. To be honest I’m kinda happy that a part of my wish has come true. I wished that I had someone comfortable living with me at least. I’ve been alone in my apartment for like two years already and it’s really boring. Not until, you know, Lia had this not so stupid idea of hers.”

“B-but why do you sound so angry?” 

“It’s just a mixed emotion. I’m happy but at the same time I’m disappointed with what Lia-unnie has planned. Because I’m not ready but at the same time I’m happy with what she gave me, get it?” 

Chaeryeong nods. Since Chaeryeong was much more naive than Yuna, she had no idea what mixed emotions were. 

Yuna’s phone started to ring. She fished her phone out of the pocket to see who was calling. It turns out to be Lia. 

“Hello?” 

“Yuna-yah, how’s your first night with Chaeryeong?” Lia asks on the other line.

“Uhh it was good. And what am I supposed to do with this stupid wagon and cage of yours?”

“Mine?” Lia scoffed. “They’re all yours. You need a cage if ever Chaeryeong goes-“

“Hold up.” Yuna cuts Lia off. “First of all, I’m not doing some punishments to Chaeryeong. It’s weird seeing someone inside a cage.” 

“Yeah I know that but there are times Chaeryeong would misbehave, especially the fact she’s a fox hybrid. Fox hybrids are more sneaky, mischievous, and playful. You might need a cage if ever Chaeryeong goes crazy.” 

“Nah, I don’t need a cage.” 

Or so Yuna thought....

“Yah Chaeryeong-ah give me back my phone!” Yuna chased the fox hybrid who stole Yuna’s phone. Chaeryeong was running around the apartment on all fours, phone inside .

The hybrid was so fast that Yuna had a hard time chasing her, even though Yuna was once an athlete. 

“Chaeryeong if you don’t give me back my phone you won’t get treats from me!” Threatening the hybrid, Chaeryeong quickly runs back to her owner and drops the phone into Yuna’s hand. Yuna noticed there were some saliva in some parts of it. She knew she had to wipe them off. 

“If you steal my phone again, I’m putting you inside the cage.” Yuna warns. 

“But I thought you don’t want to put me inside the cage..” Chaeryeong whines. 

“Change of mind. Since you’re really sneaky, I’m gonna have to keep the cage.” 

Chaeryeong whimpers cutely, ears going down slowly. Yuna finds it cute when Chaeryeong does that. 

The weather was sunny outside, Yuna decided to take Chaeryeong for a walk in the park. She decided to not bring the leash since Chaeryeong doesn’t really need one. 

“Okay Chaeryeong go ahead and run all you want.” Chaeryeong’s tail started wagging rapidly and charges to the grass in front of them. She rolls from side to side, feeling the grass on the ground. 

Yuna smiles as she sees her hybrid enjoying the grass. She opens her phone camera and takes a picture of her new hybrid. She also takes a video of Chaeryeong rolling from side to side. 

She sets her wallpaper to Chaeryeong on the grass, giggling cutely at her new lockscreen wallpaper. 

Her giggles were interrupted when she felt Chaeryeong’s hand pawing her knee. 

“Come, let’s play!” Chaeryeong tried to convice her owner but Yuna declined.

“I-I’m sorry I’m allergic to grass....” Chaeryeong pouts at her response. She really wants to play with her new owner. 

“But I wanna play with you....” Yuna suddenly had an idea. Since there was a playground right across the park, she and Chaeryeong went there instead. 

A happy Chaeryeong jumped up and down as she sees the slides. Yuna really finds it cute whenever she sees Chaeryeong’s tail wagging rapidly. 

“Come Chaeryeongie, I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter