The love Triangle

The Love Triangle

So in this dream, I was new to uni, and I decided to join the Taekwondo club. When I walked in, I was introduced by a bunch of people, including M, H and T (which are my friends in real life xP)

They greeted me and asked if I had done Taekwondo before, and I was like no… I’m a complete noob. They told me not to worry because a lot of the members were beginners too. 

This was when I first met Changmin and Sunwoo as well, who introduced themselves to me. And as we trained, I got close to both Changmin and Sunwoo.

 

And it all started at Taekwondo camp, one of the biggest events of the year, and an event to make the new members feel even more welcome. We were split into teams for the camp, and Sunwoo and I were placed in the same team.

I was helping cook, and Sunwoo and I were in the same team, so I was busy frying something and he was standing next to me. 

He was like “ehhh? You can cook?” And smirked.

I was like “what the hell does that mean?”

He was like “NOTHING,” and avoided eye contact. 

I was like “you’re one to talk,” laughed as he struggled to cut a carrot, under my breath.
He was like “HUH?” 

I was like “what?” And he glared at me. (LIKE THIS HAHA)


Sunwoo and Changmin were people everyone knew, since they were one of the most skilled taekwondo members.

Sunwoo and I got along very well, and we chatted throughout the cooking, and we bantered really easily. And honestly, he was just a big bully xP

When we were done, he served some food and gave it to me, he said “eat first, you worked hard.”

I was like “wow stop pretending to be nice.”

He glared and was like “I can not be nice if you want.” And tried to take my food back.

I dodged and was like “no thank you.” and went to sit with M, H and T. I looked back at him and said “thank you,” with a smile.

When dinner was done, it was Changmin's team that was rostered to clean up. 

Everything from dinner was clean and it was party time.

 

Into the night everyone got drunk and things were getting messy.

I saw Changmin cleaning up by himself, he wasn’t drinking tonight because we needed at least someone who was responsible in case something happened.

I stood up and went to help him out.

He's like “not drinking?”

I said “I don't drink, so let me help you out.”

He smiled at me and said thanks. (LIKE THIS-- HIS CUTE SMILE)

We bonded while cleaning, and he was telling me about when he joined Taekwondo as well, and he said he was so bad when he started. I laughed and said “nah no way!”

We cleaned everything, and we were putting people to bed.

There were still people up, so Changmin and I were sitting on a couch.

He said you can go sleep now, thank--

When he looked at me I was falling asleep. AND CLASSIC, HE PUT MY HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER, GOOD BYE. WHAT A DRAMA MOMENT. And we both fell asleep on the couch.

 

The next day was beach day. SUNWOO WAS IN A SLEEVELESS TOP GOODBYE. And like a jacket.

I wasn't able to go in the water, so I was sitting by the bags. It was a bit cold though.

So Sunwoo came up and put his jacket over my shoulders and he went to the others.

After a while, Sunwoo held his hand out. He's like “you don't need to be in the water to have fun at the beach.”

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up and PULLED ME CLOSE (I’M OVERWHELMED). Then took me to play beach volleyball.

We were playing then LMFAO I TWISTED MY ANKLE, CLASSIC. AND I WAS LIKE OW. Sunwoo and Changmin both ran up to me as I sat on the floor.

And they both said “get on my back, I'll take you back to the campsite.” 

Then they glared at each other, because both of them were thinking the same thing.

I ended up on H’s back and M and H took me back.

 

I was sitting with my leg on the chair, and T came to sit next to me. 

She was like “how did you manage to get the 2 most popular guys in the club to swoon over you.”

And I was like ????? “I'm just chilling.”

She was like “oh it's so obvious that they both are interested in you.”
And I was like “nope, I refuse to believe.” 

T smirked and was like “I'm watching.” (SHE’S STARTING A FIRE. SHE SMIRKED LIKE THIS)

She got up and left. And I sighed.

Changmin came and sat next to me, he was so sweet, he was like “are you okay?” 

I said “I'm fine.” 

And he brought me a drink to have.

When Changmin got up, SUNWOO CAME AND WAS LIKE “YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE CAREFUL.”

He leaned in and was like “lean on me more, I will always be here.”
HIS FACE WAS LIKE AN INCH FROM MINE. GOODBYE. 

He sat back next to me and was like “it’s because you’re clumsy.” And smirked. 

I was glaring at him. “I’m not clumsy.” I said. And he teased me the entire night.

 

We returned back and I was sitting with T and she was like “hm, I think you'd be better off with Sunwoo.” 

I was just like “huh?”
She's like “Sunwoo, he's so flirty, he’s always teasing you, and you guys banter so much.”
I WAS LIKE “HOW IS THAT MY TYPE.”

Then she said “Changmin is very sweet and all, but I dunno, I just see you together with Sunwoo.”

I was speechless 

 

When we got back, Sunwoo had to leave straight away.

So, Changmin then took me home.

He helped me grab all my things, and he helped me into his car.

Then he drove me home.

I fell asleep in the car, and Changmin just smiled softly at me. (Goodbye world. HE SMILED LIKE THIS--)


He then unloaded everything first into my place then came back to see me still sleeping. I started to wake up and he slowly ran his fingers through my hair, (GOODBYE.)
He softly said “we are home, ready to go inside?”

I opened my eyes fully to see Changmins soft smile. (I'm crying right now.)

He said “I moved all your things upstairs, let's go.”

He leaned in and picked me up. THE PRINCESS CARRY BYE. And took me to my apartment. I HONESTLY COULD HAVE WALKED BUT WHATEVER, LET CHANGMIN CARRY ME. As he carried me I was just staring at his face, and he was so beautiful.

He slowly put me on the couch and said, “home safe!”

I was sitting on the couch and he was like kneeling in front of me.

He put his hand in my head and said “I hope your ankle is okay. make sure you take good care, and if you ever need anything, please call me.”

I stood up as he stood up, and I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and it was the warmest hug ever holy moly. He snuggled my face into his neck and like literally, this was the best moment of my life. The feeling was literally indescribable.

 

Then we skip because I don't remember what happened in between. XP

But something happened and I was devastated. I had some conflict with friends. And I felt so lonely. I called and texted Changmin.

I fell to the ground in tears. And someone came running to me. He grabbed my shoulder and back hugged me.

He's like “it's okay, I'm here.”

I turned around, and cried in his arms.

“I told you, you can always lean on me.”

I hugged him tighter and tighter. Sunwoo patted my head and said “let’s go, I’ll take you home.”

Sunwoo took me home and was like “why are you crying?” 

I had felt like I drifted apart from some friends, so that’s what I told him.

He was like “it’s okay, you haven’t, you still have all of us. Why do you feel like this happened?”

I said “we had a bit of a conflict, and I don’t know how to approach them. It feels so hard to talk to them and I feel like there’s a barrier now…”

He’s like “it’s okay it’s okay,” and he hugged me tightly. He was like “I will always be by your side, don’t cry.” (His hair was curly and I’m not okay. Big weakness)

 

The next day Sunwoo asked, “Do you want to go on a date?” He smiled and said “I want to treat you on a day out, because you’ve been sad.”

I was hesitant and took the offer. Changmin hadn’t messaged me, called me, nothing. Ever since I called him that I was upset, no response, and still to this day nothing.

Sunwoo took me out to the SHOPPING MALL. 

We went to the mall, and Sunwoo surprised me with a manicure.

He said “you mentioned before you wanted your nails done.”

He sat back as I had my nails painted and polished.

When they were done, Sunwoo held my hands and said “wow, they are beautiful, they suit you.”

He smirked and said let’s go.

We had another Taekwondo event coming up, it was a cruise. (FANCY.) So we were shopping for that.

 

Anyway, we ate delicious food, and Sunwoo and I shopped for outfits, it was very enjoyable. He even took me home and said “let’s go again someday.”

I called T and she was like “WOW, SO YOU AND SUNWOO ARE A THING?”

AND ALL, I COULD THINK ABOUT, WAS CHANGMIN.

 

The next day Sunwoo came over to pick me up for the cruise and he essentially confessed to me. 

But I couldn’t answer.

He said “You like Changmin, don’t you?”

I was like “I--”

He said it’s okay. “Let’s go to the ship, and let’s find Changmin.”

When we got to the cruise, I could see Changmin walking to the ship. He was in tracksuit and a hoodie, and his hair was a mess. He looked dead.

I ran after him, calling his name, but he didn’t hear and kept walking.

When I entered the ship, I bumped into M and H, and they were like come sit with us on the deck.

I was like “oh god I get really bad sea sickness, I DUNNO ABOUT THIS.”

M then put my head on her lap, we were sitting on those long chairs and she gave me like a head massage. I was like “OH. THIS IS NICE.”

I was like “I HAVE TO GO FIND CHANGMIN.” I tried to sit up but M and H kept my head down LMFAO.

Then all of a sudden, someone pulled me up.

I was pulled up nice and close to Changmin. His hair was gelled up, he put on A TURTLE NECK AND COAT, WITH RIPPED JEANS. (HE CHANGED OUT OF HIS HOODIE INTO THIS. This is like my favourite outfit for a guy, so I’m stressed here.)

 

He said “I can take care of my girl from here.”

M and H smiled.

Changmin pulled me in close, and I was baffled. He was like “I’m sorry. I missed your call that day… I came running as soon as I saw it.”

 

From Changmin's POV:

So that day when I was sad, from Changmin’s point of view, he made his way to my location as fast as he could.

But when he got there, he saw me already hugging Sunwoo. He felt like it wasn’t his place to interfere, and decided it was better to leave the situation.

Then at the shopping mall, Changmin happened to be there too, and saw Sunwoo holding my hand after the manicure. Changmin was upset, but he thought it was best to not say anything, because he thought Sunwoo and I got together. Sunwoo was his friend, so he wanted us to be happy. He just didn’t know how to deal with this emotion and kept it to himself.

But then when he entered the ship, Sunwoo came up running to him, and said “look, she doesn’t like me, she said she likes you.”
Changmin looked at Sunwoo, saying “but you also like her… I don’t want us to not be friends…” Sunwoo smiled. And said, “It’s okay, really. I want you guys to be happy. Nothing will ever hurt the friendship we have.”


 

So Changmin went to style his hair up, PUT ON ALL THE CLOTHES THAT I LOVE, AND CAME TO CLAIM ME AS HIS. (BYE.)

I hugged him tightly, and it was that same feeling from before, indescribable.

In the end, we sat on that long chair, and we were sitting and cuddling with each other, and his smile, holy moly, was beautiful.

Changmin was talking to M and H, when I saw Sunwoo in the distance.

He smiled at me and winked.

I was so touched by that man, and I loved him with all my heart. I winked back and showed him my nails.

M was like OO LOOK AT THAT SIGHTSEEING MONUMENT, I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS. (I don’t know why but I remember this moment very clearly so I had to write it in.)

CHANGMIN SQUINTED AND I LOOKED AT HIM AND WAS LIKE AWW BABY CAN’T SEE, SO CUTE. AND I SQUISHED HIS CHEEKS. THEN HE TOOK MY HANDS OFF HIS CHEEKS, AND THEN GRABBED THE BACK OF MY HEAD, AND SLAMMED HIS LIPS INTO MINE. I WAS IN SHOCK.
THEN DID HIS WHOLESOME SMILE AND SQUISHED HIS CHEEK AGAINST MINE. (Sorry for all the CAPS!!! The last scene felt very real, so it was very stressful and overwhelming)

 

-THE END-

//Sunwoo was so sweet at the end T^T. BUT WERE YOU TEAM CHANGMIN OR SUNWOO? ALL MY FRIENDS WERE TEAM SUNWOO