Unreal Delusion

Sulking Jong Kook Became Sulking Ji-hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today they are shooting for Running Man episode 548 where some will be A Talent Agency CEO’s and others will be a celebrity they will try to sign. It’s the first day that Jong Kook and Ji-hyo will be meeting Haha and Jae-suk again after their secrets were revealed. Ji-hyo was a bit anxious when thinking about it.

“Oppa,….will everything be okay today?” Ji-hyo asked Jong Kook after they arrived at the shooting scene.

“Everything will be okay. Don’t worry too much, will you? Just act naturally and everything will be fine. If they said anything or tease us, just play along or leave it to me. Okay? Can you do that, yeobo?” Jong Kook asked, a bit whispery.

“Are you crazy calling me that? What if other people hear you?” Ji-hyo scolded her boyfriend.

“Hahahah….Calm down,………….yeobo……” Jong Kook tease again making Ji-hyo bit her lips, controlling her anger.

And so the episode started with four agencies which was led by Kwang Soo, Haha, Suk Jin and So Min. Suk Jin first called Jong Kook to join his agency. After a little bit of discussion, Suk Jin went out and dragged Ji-hyo to his office too. Both Jong Kook and Ji-hyo were glad to see each other but try hard not to show their happiness. And they both agreed to sign with Suk Jin after some negotiation.

Their first task was to show their talent. Suk Jin assigned Jong Kook to show his strength while Ji-hyo needs to show her good luck.

When they went out from the office, they met the others. Jessi and Woo Young from 2PM is the guests for the episode. Jessi was so excited to see Jong Kook that she almost hugs him but luckily Jong Kook stopped her knowing that his girlfriend will be watching and get jealous.

The talent show started with Haha’s agency, followed by Kwang Soo and then Jee Suk Jin’s agency. Suk Jin introduced his artists to everyone first and both Jong Kook and Ji-hyo avoided looking at Haha and Jae-suk. But Haha suddenly shouted, “There were dating rumors about them. What’s the truth?”

Suk Jin answered, “I can assure you it’s not true.”

“What if they break up because of your statement? What will you do?” Haha teased further.

At this point Jong Kook is already glaring with smirk at Haha as if saying “You wanna die?”  

“Why is he glaring at my CEO?” Jae-suk tried to backup Haha.

And now Jong Kook glared to both of them. But Haha and Jae-suk only laughed harder.

Jong Kook then showed his talent followed by Ji-hyo. During Ji-hyo’s time, Jong Kook is a bit worried because it totally depends on her good luck and instinct to pick all four boiled eggs. If she chooses the raw egg, her talent is finished. But it turns out that she is really lucky and picked all the boiled eggs. Everyone was surprise including Suk Jin and Jong Kook himself.

After everyone showed their talents and got the score, it’s time to renew their contracts. They can choose to remain at the same agency or change agency.

Since Suk Jin is being stingy to upgrade Ji-hyo and Jong Kook’s contract, Jong Kook decided to find another option and he pulled Ji-hyo together with him. The funny thing is, they went for Haha’s agency where they knew Haha will be teasing them a lot.

As expected, the moment they entered Haha’s office, Haha directly said that he knew the two of them are dating. Jong Kook and Ji-hyo could only laughed at first but Jong Kook then decided to play along.

“Well……We’ll only sign under the same agency….” Jong kook said while laughing.

“I’ll make sure this doesn’t come out,” Haha replied jokingly.

“You’ll keep it a secret?” Ji-hyo played along.

“Yes, I will….” Haha stated, and the three of them laughed like crazy. “I will stop all the articles,…” he continues.

“You will stop all the rumors?” Jong Kook asked.

“I will stop everything from being published…..Hey JK…..I have proof, you know? I have a photo of you two,” Haha continues teasing them.

“Hahahaha….You have a proof? You only have your son’s picture with you, silly….” Jong Kook defended, making all the three of them laughed harder.

When Suk Jin suddenly try to offer both Jong Kook and Ji-hyo more, they looked convinced to go back to Suk Jin. But Haha suddenly threatened them.

“Yah….Do you want me to tell the whole world?”

It only make Ji-hyo and Jong Kook laughed out loud like crazy. They were also nervous at the same time if Haha really spilled the news for real. In the end, they signed with Haha’s agency.

The shoots went smoothly till the end without too much teasing from Haha and Jae-suk. However, something still bothered Ji-hyo.

 

When Jong Kook went to Ji-hyo’s house after the shoot, Ji-hyo seems a bit quiet.

“Is everything okay?” Jong Kook asked when Ji-hyo seems like ignoring him.

“Yeah….” She replied in short, making herself busy going here and there in her house while Jong Kook is watching her from the TV room.

“Yeobo,…….”

“Hmm?” Ji-hyo responded while still making herself busy.

“Can you come here for a moment?”

“Hmm…..” Ji-hyo walked towards Jong Kook. “What’s up?” she pretended she’s okay.

Jong Kook pulled her to sit on his lap, back-hugging her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked softly.

“Nothing…..”

“You know you’re not a good liar……Something is off…..Tell me….”

Ji-hyo stays quiet.

“I kept trying to think what went wrong……I think we were having fun during the shoots today, am I right? But now….Why are you suddenly trying to ignore me?” Jong Kook asked.

“Me? Ignoring you? I did not, oppa….Or else, you wouldn’t be here, right?”

Jong Kook tightened his embrace, leaning his chin on Ji-hyo’s shoulder.

“Ji-hyo ah,…..we’ve agreed that we’re gonna talk about anything that’s bothering us to avoid further misunderstanding, right?”

Ji-hyo did not answer but putting her hands on Jong Kook’s, playing with it. Jong Kook gave her time to express her feelings.

“It’s nothing, oppa…..You did not do anything wrong…..It’s just……me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter