Chapter 6

Check-in(to) You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I need to go now, my medicine's here. I hope the advice that I gave could help you. Just message if me if you need someone to talk to." Whee In chuckled.

"That is one heck of a greasy thing from you." Yong laugh. "Thank you Whee In. I'll hang up now."

After they ended the call, Hyejin emerged from the other side of the room with a bowl of hot soup on her hands.

"Who's that, love?"

"One of my coworkers, asking about work. Don't worry about it."

"Aish, they should learn how to give you a break. They know that you're in the hospital right now. C'mon let's eat, I'm sorry, I got stuck in traffic."

"It's okay. Come here. I missed you, give me a kiss."

——————

While eating, Whee In decided to ask her girlfriend about Yong's problem, concealed as a topic she saw on her social media account.

"Love, what would you do if you accidentally meet your ex, then you started to feel some confusion within you?"

"Confusion, like if I'm still attracted to my ex?"

"Yah. Something like that."

"Well, it depends. If we're both single then why not. Specially if the feelings are mutual. That is easy. However, if it's a one-sided thing then it's messy." Hyejin paused as she shove a piece of meat in .

"If one of the parties is already taken, then it's tricky. It means the feelings are not mutual then me or my ex should stop pursuing the other. Unless, the one in the relationship is not just attracted to her ex but still love her. Then it's a different story." she continued.

"Ookayy...then what should you do, if you're the one who's already taken?"

"Hmm...maybe what I can do is, first, try figuring myself out, evaluate what I really feel. In the end, a decision has to be made and either way, someone will get hurt. It's a ed up situation, specially for the new girlfriend. But in the first place, why broke up if you still have feelings for the other?"

"I guess, you will realized the meaning of someone or something when they're already gone." Whee In said in a sad voice while playing with her spoon.

"Hmm...love, are you planning on breaking up with me?" Hyejin worriedly asked.

"What?! No! I'm not. I'm not going to let you go. Even if you want to. Nope."

"Ohh...okay. You seemed pretty invested on the topic though."

"Sorry, Love. Some of the comments on the video got into me. But it will never happen. I'm yours forever."

"Hold up, puppy. Are you proposing to me?" Hyejin's laugh fills the room.

"Too early, lion. I'll let you do that one." This time it's Whee In's laugh that echoes in the room.

—————————

 

"Would you like coffee, juice or tea?" the secretary asked, leaning slightly closer to Byul.

"Water please." Byul said while moving her body away from the secretary.

"Okay. One glass of water coming right up."

"Did she just winked at me?" She thought while shaking her head.

After a while, Krystal arrived. She immediately saw Byul sitting in the waiting area. "Even your back is beautiful." she thought.

She decided to approach Byul, lightly touching the architect's shoulder which jolted the latter.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Kystal softly said while soothing the architect's shoulder.

"No, no. I'm sorry." She said while scratching her nape.

"You look really cuter when flustered." The general manager thought.

"Well, let's go inside." Krsyal said while turning around.

———————

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter