Love me like you do.

ANGEL EYES

[SM Entertainment denies dating rumors between SHINee’s Onew and the actress Park Hyemi.

In the second season of Descendants of the Sun, SHINee’s Onew, who plays Dr. Chi Hoon, is put into awkward situations by the new female doctor who has a crush on him. But a week ago the paparazzi captured photos of the two of them leaving a restaurant late at night holding hands.

However, their agencies have denied any kind of romance between them. The idol said to the press that people had been taken the situation completely out of context; the truth was that miss Park was going to stumble on the last step of the stairs until he held her. The young actress also clarified this fact and expressed her apologies to Onew's wife, Lee Juliette. She also asked to continue to support the drama that is receiving high reviews in each episode.]

JULIETTE

"Hey, put that down, okay?" Jinwoo pushes gently the laptop down as he pushes the incoherent ideas that begin to rise from my mind aside. “There is no truth in that article. Stop reading it.”

A whimper escapes from between my pursed lips, trying to accept the absolute truth of a love that turned out to be more real than the fairy tales I used to read as a child. So why do I feel this way? As the moon shines through the company office window, I realize that I felt like something came between me and Jinki ever since that article came out, and my heart goes fast and painfully is tightened at the thought of believing that something could happen to us, especially after fighting so hard to be where we were all this time since we got married and Jae came into our lives, but it is at this moment that I considered that maybe this is the old me, the one who used to doubt everyone and run away from the fire before confirming the presence of it: that made more sense than believing that Jinki might be cheating on me.

I know he would never do that to me, but, why am I so scared then?

“He hasn't called…” It is then that I sigh in surrender, because a part of me don't want to go back to the past when it was so hard for me to let it go. 

Jinwoo smiles fondly.

“Why don't you get ready to leave? I promised Jae that I would take her mom home safely."

“Uh… Do you want us to make out for a while?” I joke, and he sees through it clearly, because Jinwoo laughs cutely and his eye-smile become even more pronounced.

"Gross! Also, I have a girlfriend and I like to do that only with her.” With his arms crossed over his chest, he looks away from the laptop towards me while keeping a solemn expression. “Juls, you two are too close to let something like this interfere with your relationship. I mean, the man did everything he could to make you fall in love with him again. And let me tell you that it sure wasn't easy."

i chuckle, feeling a little shy.

"Sorry. It's just that I wasn't always as charming as I am now."

Jinwoo chuckles.

“You always were, little one…” Affectionately, Jinwoo smiles, making me feel his love.

"I'm so glad you're here with me, you know?"

"Hey, I wouldn't miss the twins' birthday for anything."

"Yeah." I sigh. "At least you'll be here."

Jinwoo purses his lips, looking thoughtful.

“You know idol life isn't easy, Juls. I don't think it's easy for him to drop his schedule in Japan in the middle of it just like that."

"I know that. i just..." I sigh, again, letting go of all irrational ideas. "I just wish that all of this was easier sometimes."

In the seconds of silence between us, as we both wonder what to do next, my phone vibrate on the wooden desk, lighting up the study with Dad's name. Happy to hear from him after days of absence, I swipe my finger across the screen and place the phone against my right ear.

"Hi, daddy. How is everything in Paris?"

"Hi, love. Everything is great. Your mom sends you her love. How are you? How is my grandson? And Jinki?"

I purse my lips.

“We're fine, dad. Thanks for asking."

"Just fine?"

"Uh, more than fine?" I laugh quietly, and although Jinwoo has his attention on his own phone, something tell me that a part of him is attentive to my answers. "Don't worry, daddy, Jae is with Jinki's parents since I had a lot to do at the office, so I'll pick him up early tomorrow."

"That is good, my love. But please don't forget to rest."

"I won't forget it, I promise."

"That's my girl." Even though I can't see it, I imagine Dad smiling. "Honey, I was actually calling you because I wanted to tell you something and I don't know if it could wait for me to come back."

"About what?"

“It's about Park Johoo. You remember him, right?"

"Mr. Park, of course." Hyorin's dad, who I hadn't heard from in a long time. "He's doing okay?"

"Yes, actually, this is about his son."

“Oh…” I pause to look at Jinwoo, since I was sure neither he nor I knew that Hyorin had a brother. "I didn't know Mr. Park had a son."

Jinwoo frowns at the new information, looking perhaps, just as puzzled as I am.

"Well, to be fair, he didn't know either."

"Wow... I imagine it must have been difficult to know something like that."

"Yeah, it really hasn't been easy for Johoo to connect with his son, or for Nate to connect with his new sister, because... you know..."

"Uh, I know."

“Well, what I wanted to tell you is that now that the companies are yours, I wanted to know if you could give him a job. I met him last month before I flew to Paris, and he is a good guy, very hardworking and responsible. Now that his mom died he's alone in China, but he's thinking of moving to Seoul, and I really think he could help you with all the work you've been having these months. He graduated with honors from college and I know he could be a good co-worker.”

"Yeah..." I play with the pen in my hand, projecting myself into the future and the time I could have with Jae from now on if this new partner turned out to be as good as dad promised. “Sounds good to me, dad. Please let me know when he is in Seoul, or give him my number so I can make an appointment to meet each other.”

"Great." I could see Dad smiling now, relief taking place in his body. "Thanks, love. Give my love to Jae, yes?"

"Yes, daddy, i will. Goodbye. Love you."

"Love you more." And with that said, I hang up the call.

"I can't believe Mr. Park has a son. Wow." Jinwoo sighes, falling onto the back of the black velvet chair.

"I can't believe Hyorin has to share her fortune with her new brother."

"She must be writhing in pain." A third voice in the office takes my heart by surprise as I see Sam at the door, hand on the doorknob and the other holding something against and behind her shoulder. "Hi! Did I scare you?"

"Noooo." Jinwoo and I say sarcastically, but Sam either dodged the bullet or pushes it away as if she don't care about my sarcasm.

"Well... are you ready to party?" She asks, leaving on the desk a black dress perfectly hanging on a clothes hanger. "And you can't tell me no."

"Do you still think I could say no to you?" I roll my eyes, playing. “After all these years? Though I guess it doesn't matter that I've worked all day and am dead tired. Sigh."

"I would have believed you if you had really sigh, love." Sam is the one who rolls her eyes this time, but instantly, her hand is on Jinwoo's shoulder. "You won't get away that easy."

"No, no. I promised Krystal that tonight we would watch Heartstopper together.” Jinwoo raises his hands in surrender, standing up ready to flee if that is necessary. “And if Juls doesn't need me to drive her home anymore, my job here is done then, okay? So I'll leave you ladies alone and I'll be on my way. I love you both."

"I love you too." Sam and I say at the same time, watching Jinwoo walk across the office to the door, closing it behind him as he goes.

"Well, let's get you ready."

Knowing that Sam had received a significant raise at the company, it seemed impossible to say no to the celebration she wanted. For that reason, I keep quiet during the whole process of getting ready for a small, but at the same time, big party. The dress she had chosen for me is hugging me at the top, and loose at the bottom as it falls in waves over my thighs. It was 2023 and with a 1-year-old son, I realized that life had been generous to me, allowing me to enjoy wonders that I never thought I would experience, like to have my baby and be able to go out and enjoy with my friends. For a period of time in my life, I didn't want to think about my future as a sociable person or as a woman, and then I didn't see myself that way until I met Jinki again. But after we met again, everything fell in its place, and now it feels natural to do these things, it feels right and good.

As the minutes go by and Sam and I walk out of the office toward the elevators, I know I had gone against the odds, betting against what seemed like a lifetime of bad luck until I ran into him again.

On the first floor, I say goodbye to Mr. Choi, the building's security guard, and walk beside Sam to her car parked in the driveway of the company. Her black car shines under the moonlight and street lamps as we enter, closing the door behind us to head into the club.

"I told Danny to meet us there." Sam comments as she drives onto the freeway, deftly like she had since she got her license. "The club is closer to her house anyway."

“Do you mind if I stay at your house tonight? I'm already too tired to go home..."

Luckily for me, Sam don't let me continue, since I don't even know what to say after that.

"Of course, silly. You don't have to ask." Sam looks at me for a second, fondly as she always did. “I called Minho in the morning, but he was too busy to say anything. I don't like having the apartment to myself either, and when he's not around, I feel weird, even considering I worked being alone in Paris for many years."

Her independence was something I admired about her, but also the way she was able to settle down with Minho as if they had always been meant to meet.

"You two should try to have a baby."

Sam laughs, and the sound of her beautiful laugh remind me of her schoolgirl days.

“Although we are about to get married, we have already talked about having children.”

"Okay... But?"

“There is no but, love.” She glances at me sideways, keeping her attention on the road in front of her. The idea of ​​getting married and having children was always an illusion for Sam, but, for some reason, I felt that she is being cautious with her words, as if she is afraid to express herself freely like never before. “I feel that I can still give more in my career, I can aim higher. And I don't think this is the time to have children."

I smile sadly.

"Now or later, you're going to be an amazing mom, Sammy."

"Thanks, love. I just hope I'm half as good as you."

20 minutes later and with a more pleasant conversation, we arrive at the disco in the very heart of Seoul. Sam parks the car in the driveway and we get out, holding my bag against my shoulder as we make our way to the main door. A lot of people are gather around, and the neon lights of the street are brighter than the moon itself, but as we enter and once inside, the darkness engulfs us completely for a few seconds before colored lights blaze on the crowd enjoying the good, but deafening music.

The box that Sam had reserved was occupied by our closest friends, and with our arrival, it is full. The unbridled joy and wild beat of the music instantly pulls my attention, as it had been a while since I had set foot in a club. It wasn't my kind of vibe and although I wasn't a person who neglected herself, her career or her broken heart, I decided that tonight I could let everything go a little crazy as long as nothing got out of hand.

"Why didn't Minho come?" Taejon asked, one of the closest friends Sam had made in the SMENT.

"I still don't know when he will return from Japan." Sam says, sipping from her glass of lemonade.

If Sam hadn't managed to get through to Minho, I figured Jinki and I were in the same position. Without him around ad after a while, I want to believe that it is not the drops of liquor on my lips that make me so dizzy, but the adrenaline inside me, like a mountain that only went up at the thought of living my youth for the first time in a long, long time. And with that in mind, at some point in the night, I sit down in one of the high chairs at the bar, the crowd gather around dancing on the dance floor non-stop as if they needed something: to have fun, to forget, to get lost or to find themselves or someone else between laughs, flirtations or touches.

“I see you are really enjoying the pina coladas.” Danny laughs next to me, taking in the sight. "Juls... Haven't you thought you should be more careful?" 

I frown.

"Why? I am not the designated driver tonight.”

"I say this because maybe you can be pregnant again.”

"Huh?" I watch her silently, but her seriousness was the answer I needed to know that she mean that. "I'm not, don't worry about it. Why do you say that?"

"It's just that you know... the rumors say that Jinki and you like to make babies." She laughs.

I frown harder, but a playful smile spread across my lips as she keeps laughing.

"We have a son. One. Also, don't tell me you and Jonghyun play monopoly every time you see each other in your apartment.” I arch an eyebrow, waiting for her response and the way she would react to my words.

"Oh shut up!"

I laugh when she gets up indignantly, I laugh when I get up to go after her, but my laughter dies on my lips the instant I crash the glass and half of my drink against the body of the man in front of me who appeared out of nowhere, I promise, spilling the alcohol all over his black shirt. My mouth falls open for a second as I watch him watch himself, feeling his shirt and the way it clung to his body.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry!" My voice draw his attention as he looks at me, just as I push my hair out of my face. "Please forgive me. It was an accident."

But to my surprise, the blue-haired young man smiled beautifully at me, because I can't get past his smile and the way a dimple form on his left cheek, nor could I ignore the way his shirt stuck to his body perfectly, or to his perfect body, I mean. What?

"I'm so sorry-"

"Don't worry about it." He says, in a serious and mysterious tone. "I like the smell of pineapple, it can even be my new lotion."

"Yeah? but you shouldn't let it stick to your body too much, it shouldn't be nice."

"I can live with that." He laughs, holding out his hand to me. "I'm Nathan Wang, and you are?"

“Married, she is married.” Danny appears next to him, giving me a suspicious look as she raises an eyebrow.

"Danielle." I say to her, though like Sam, she dodge the bullet carefree. "I'm Juliette. A pleasure."

"I can say the same." His hand in mine is warm, just for a second that seem like forever. “Well, I better go clean up. It was a pleasure meeting you both. It was a pleasure meeting you, Juliette.”

My mind is still processing slowly like an old computer, and all I can do is wave as he walks around me and goes, disappearing into the crowd like a shadow.

"Hey, there's nothing to see there." Danny snaps her fingers close to my face, forcing me to jerk her hand away as if a fly is hovering.

“Considering what I did, I think he was very nice. Plus, I think he is funny."

"Too funny. His personality is as fresh as a cucumber." She says sarcastically.

As she takes my hand and guides me to the center of the dance floor, I completely forget what had just happened as I let my body move to the beat of the music. The neon lights are bright on my face, showing and hiding desires and emotions from the people who seem to be at the very high. After a while and without dancing with anyone in particular, I move my black hair to the side, exposing my neck to the heat of the night just as his hands hold my waist until I am breathless.

"Hi, Angel." His breath against my neck makes me tremble in his hands, just as one of them began to rise dangerously until it almost cupped my .

His dark clothing became one with the darkness as he turn me toward him, so close that for a second his nose brushes my cheek. His black hair is so long now he has to tie it in a little ponytail, long against his forehead, so long that it covers his dark eyebrows: his eyes as warm and bright as he looks at me, as if I am the person who places the stars in the watercolor sky, his nose straight and funny when he used to crinkle it, and from this particular angle, his lips looked delicious.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"What are you doing here?" I ask back, but since he is a little blurry, I know I had had a little too much to drink. "I thought you were in Japan."

"I was." His firm hands hold me close to him, close to his sculpted body from hours of training in the gym, pressing me against the bulge that had formed in his pants. "Now I'm here and we're going home."

“Huh? I don't think so."

I don't see coming what he is about to do, not even in my wildest dreams or craziest fantasies, but Jinki, taking advantage of the hubbub around us, lifts me against his shoulder and makes his way through the crowd of people who don't seem to recognize him, nor his name or his achievements as a singer. As if it were a regular show, people don't seem fazed by it, and when we reach the street, the wind blows cold against my body and I shiver, clutching at his jacket to keep me from falling.

“Can you put me down?!”

Without saying a word, he sit me down on the hood of a car, and I assumed it is his. My head and world spin as I pushed my hair back, frowning at him as he dare to look at me with concern.

"Are you okay, angel?" When his hands move close to me, I push them away, but he don't seem to mind, as, with a serious look, he takes off his jacket to help me put it on. "Don't even try, the last time I let you walk on your own you fell in front of me."

"Oh come on, I'm usually a good drinker but that was my first time drinking so heavily."

"Uh... Do you really think this time will be different?" Jinki chuckles, helping me out of the car to open the door. "Can we please go home now?"

"Okay. But you are a very boring person, Lee Jinki.”

To my surprise, Jinki laughs and closes the door behind me when I get inside the car, walks around the black car and get in as well. In a few seconds he is driving from the club, so I take my phone out of my pocket, and it is then that I notice that I have several calls from him and hundreds of unread messages. Oops. Before sleep overcame me, I text Sam asking her to please take care of my bag, and not knowing what to do or say, I try to sleep before I get home.

The trip is short, or so I think until I open my eyes and find the building where Sam and Minho lived since every member of SHINee started living on their own.

"I thought we'd go home."

"Minho told me we can stay at his house for tonight, I'm too tired to drive." Jinki parks the car in the parking lot behind the building before getting out of the car. “Come on, angel. Let's go to get some sleep."

As he get out of the car and walks around it, I open the passenger door and plant my feet on the ground. My black velvet boots stay there, waiting for the moment I wish would never come.

“Do you want me to give you a piggyback ride?”

I shake my head.

“Do you want to walk by yourself?”

I nodd.

"Hold on." Jinki walks to the trunk of the car and takes something out of it, then closes it again and appears in front of me with the military boots that I had left there some time ago. "Let me help you."

He kneels down and helps me remove my high-heeled boot, his hands holding my leg in the process. But I see him stealing glances at my dress, which barely cover my thighs in the position I am in, which makes me shake in my place, because I want him to do something, like lean forward a little to kiss his way up.

“Do you want to make love to me in the car?” I blurt out suddenly, causing him to be surprised until he almost falls backwards.

"What?" His eyes looks like those of an innocent child, as if they were asking for an explanation of what I had just said. "No, and believe me it's not because I don't want to."

"Why not? Because a while ago i thought i could feel you were really happy to see me."

Jinki his lips, and on this cold night, it was one of the iest things he could do.

"You're drunk, angel, and I'd want you to remember tomorrow how good I made you feel by being inside you."

I pout helplessly.

"Please?"

Jinki groans.

“Don't do this to me, please. You're killing me."

I purs my lips.

"Okay."

I get to my feet, and I managed to walk to the entrance of the building where Jinki enters the security code, opening the door for me. I press the button to call the elevator and it open instantly, taking us up to the 10th floor where my best friend live with her fiancé. Jinki opens the door with the code and let me in first, turning on the hallway light that shine on my face. I walk down the hall to the left toward the guest room and don't bother to turn on the light: the moon is bright enough to illuminate part of it. The room, like the whole apartment, is modern and minimalist, with a large bed against the wall to my right that looked nice for me to sleep in it.

“Let's go to sleep, angel. Tomorrow we have to pick up Jae from my parents' house.”

As I hear him place his things on the counter next to the door, I turn around to ask him a silly question, but I swallow my words for a second as I see him taking off his shirt: there's a lot of action happening there.

"And where are you going to sleep?"

"By your side."

"Yes, of course." I laugh, I can't help it.

“Don't challenge me, angel. Don't make me do it."

I frown.

"Do what?"

"Nothing. We'll talk about this in the morning when you can remember your last name."

"My last name is Hamilton, like my dad's and my brothers'."

Jinki don't find it funny.

"Take that back."

I bite my tongue to keep from laughing.

"No."

"Angel…"

"Or what?"

Exasperated, Jinki runs a hand through his black hair, and that is when he walks over to me and picks me up like I used to pick Jae up, holding me against his waist and forcing my legs up to hug his waist.

"We obviously need a shower, angel, maybe that way you'll remember your real last name."

My sleeping senses suddenly awake when I understand what he is about to do, but when I try to get off, my boots hit the shower floor inside the bathroom in the room and my hair is plastered against my face when he turn on the shower faucet, drenching us both. My body shivers as I can't believe he had just done that, but as I watch the hot water run down his face, the words die in his mouth as he tries to say something.

"Oh shut up!"

"You shut up." Jinki smiles.

"Make me." I say, because I really thought we were about to have an argument.

"I will, but I think you'll moan a bit."

I can't even frown as he lean in to kiss me hard, his right hand hugging my as he sink his left knee between my legs to hold me there, steady against his body as he use his hands to lift my black dress, breaking the kiss for a second, just for a second to take my face and deepen it. My hands blindly reach for the buttons on his pants to undo it, and he has the nerve to smile against my lips as he moves his hands down and holds me by the thighs after he kicks his pants, urging me to cling to him to pull myself up. On the way back to the bed, I hold his face in my hands as he plungs his tongue into my mouth, managing to make me moan as he lays me down on the bed, laying on top of me. Even though the bed is wet, we don't mind, and our hands join at the bottom of our bodies, my hands on his boxer to pull them down enough until he takes them off, and his, to push my underwear aside.

"You don't know how much I missed you." He says, just as he sink inside me, filling me completely with his heat. My mouth falls open on a moan as I feel him inside me, moving slowly so I get used to him before he starts moving the way I want him to. “I missed this so much. Being inside of you.”

"You feel so good." I say in a groan. "You can move, please."

Jinki starts to move, muffling his growls against my neck as his hand roams my body while he uses the other to steady himself against the mattress, his body rocking back and forth, sinking his hips against my skin to make me feel as if I could touch the stars. At some point his hand caresses my face as he kisses me everywhere, on my s, on my neck, on my cheeks, on my lips, on my nose, until, minutes later and with one last , he spills inside of me at the same time while my belly tightens in a painful but delicious sensation, making me come too.

"Yes, I will definitely remember this in the morning." I joke.

Jinki laughs against my cheek.

"I really hope so."

A minute or two pass in silence, with him still on top of me without putting his full weight on it, until Jinki decide it was time to sleep. He gets up, rolling off of me to lay beside me with a sigh that left his tired body, his hands on his chest as he takes a deep breath.

"Do you want to sleep now?" He asks.

"Yes."

I crawl under the covers while Jinki searches the closet (which usually had the one of two item of clothing from us) for a t-shirt for me that covers me to my thighs and a pair of pants for him. Before telling him that I would help clean up too, he kisses me on the forehead and insists that I should be sleep already. At some point when I fell asleep, though not completely, I felt his arms around me as Jinki finally climbs into bed with me, resting his hand against my waist.


Hello! It's been a while since I decided to create this story. It's almost 3 in the morning here in Peru so I'll try to correct any grammatical errors later. I had major writer's block for months but now I hope you still want to read this story that I have a lot of love for. Hope you like it. Thanks for reading. XOXO - V♥