Characters :)

The Difference Of You and Him [[Hiatus]]

 

 Main Characters:

 

 

Sung Jiwook

 

"Anhyeonghasseyo. My name is Sung Jiwook. I am 19 years old and am studying in Seoul University."

- Sung Jiwook is your ordinary girl next door. Goes to school, gets good grades, had at least 2 boyfriends, and works part time at a poridgeshop. She fell inlove with a clumsy bookworm that worked hard to get her attention. She loves kids and is great with household work. She works hard and is strong willed. She supports her friends but stops if she is betrayed. She doesn't like it when people lie. She is very honest with her thoughts and feelings that she is sometimes misunderstood by people.

 

Lee Jinki/ Onew

"Oh! Anyeong! Lee Jinki imnida!"

-Lee Jinki-- Mostly known as Onew is the charming 20 year old  bookworm that had caught the Jiwook's heart. He is warmhearted and protects everything that he has. He does everything he can to protect what he treasures and loves even though it results to hurting himself. His charming smiles and clumsy ways of doing things make people love him even more. He may seem happy and carefree but he has some deep secrets that he would never tell  Jiwook.

Lee Jeongmin

 

"Hi~my name is Lee Jeongmin. I'm 19 years old."

- He will show up late on in the story.

 

Kang Jaemin

"Anhyeong~ Kang Jaemin imnida! Please take care of me~ <3 ^-^"

-Kang Jaemin is Sung Jiwook's best friend since birth. They are always together and Jaemin can easily see through Jiwook. Jiwook may think that she is the one taking care of the clumsy and childish Jaemin but it's actually the other way around. Jaemin has  always been there for Jiwook for support. She is like a sister to Jiwook. Jiwook lives with Jaemin and her family. Jaemin is inlove with Jiwook's other best friend Lee Taemin and is secretly looking at him for so long now. She was always there whenever Taemin had a broken heart, a broken doorknob or a broken nose. You can call her the usual crazy best friend that does anything for the one they love. Fate had been fair to her all this time and it's all up to her if she'll run out of luck or run out of patience.

 

Lee Taemin

"My name is Lee Taemin."

-Lee Taemin is the usual popular, handsome kingka of the school. Although he is popular, he still stick with his close friends Jaemin and Jiwook(though not as much as before). He is also friends with Onew, Minho, Key, and Jonghyun. He is always quiet and has a hard time expressing himself to others. Although Jaemin could easily read him, he still tries to keep things to himself. He had himself in a couple of relationships that left him broken to pices and fights that left him a broken nose and bruises on his body. He always ends up calling Jaemin out (and she comes at whatever concequence) and ends up telling her how he feels. He never took a second glance at Jaemin and thought of her as only a sister and a friend(although he gets posesive over her). Fate had been kind to him but it seems like he's almost out of time and luck.

 

Kim Jonghyun

"Hey~ Kim Jonghyun here! ^0^"

-Kim Jonghyun is an easy going guy that everyone gets along with. He is very friendly and there are a lot of girls that swoon over him. He can get dense and annoying at times but he is always there as a friend. He treats Jiwook and Jaemin as his younger sisters and he always protects them from any trouble. His kindness is sometimes misunderstood by some girls and they start to expect more, leaving him with no choice but to kindly decline them. He is inlove with an older woman that an old friend used to date. He still hasn't moved on from his heartbreak and would like to get a chance to heal. But fate will present him another chance he didn't even know he took.

Jung Jin ah

"Hi. My name is Jung Jinah."

- Jung Jin ah. The first thing that comes to people's mind is 'mean girl'. She is known to being one of the coldest and meanest girl around the university. No one knows why but she hates the world and anything that comes in it. She used to be friends with Jiwook but then stopped talking to her for an unknown reason. She acts very differently now and seems like she hates Jiwook. Sheseems very distant and she doesn't have friends. She is rumored to have had many relationships with many other guys and girls are cautious with their men around her. Unexpected things will then happen to her that she  doesn't even know of.

 

Minor Characters:

 

Choi Minho

Kim Kibum/ Key

 

Sulli

Krystal

 

Amber

 

And more as the story proceeds~ <3 ^^