hallucination?

Lucid Dream

A/N: i didn't proof read so sorry in advance if there is some typos hehe and btw a feedback is highly appreciated! ENJOY READING :D

___

The weekend flew by with nothing much happened, and you're not sure if it was due to exhaustion, but you didn't have a dream last night; it was simply pitch black.  

It's Monday again, and you're heading to your classroom when you hear someone call your name "Minju!" You turn around and see Nako sprinting towards you. "You're early today, huh?" you say to her as you both walk to your classroom. "Yeah, my mom needs to go to her office early so," Nako responds. When you both enter the classroom, the first thing you see is Yuri arguing with Hitomi. "I told you I visited my cousin! I didn't ditch you," you heard Yuri say, and before they could continue, you stopped them. "Gosh, it's so early, please calm down," you urged, and they both listened. Mr. Lee arrived not long after, and your two Japanese friends went to their room for their first class. 

"God, I'm doomed, I forgot we have an assignment to him," yuri muttered quietly to you. "Well, good luck to you Ms. Jo, he's on his way here," you said, grinning. "Ms. Jo, where is your assignment?" Yuri looked like she was going to wet her skirt when the man inquired "S-sir, I'm sorry, but I f-forgot mine at home," she says, and you try not to laugh “Am I surprised? No.” Mr. Lee spoke briefly before collecting your work and returning to his desk. 

The morning has flown by, and it's already lunchtime. "How's your week, my friends?" Nako asked while you and your friends sat in your usual spot in cafeteria. "Well, yuri and I were going to go see the new movie, but this abandoned me while I was already at the ticket booth" hitomi bitterly said "Hey! I told you my mother dragged me to visit my cousin," yuri grumbled "Why is that? Is he in prison?" Hitomi answered back "No idiot, SHE'S in the hospital," yuri responded. "Is she sick?" you inquired. "No, she's been in a coma for ten months. Like Minju, she's also engaged in a car accident," yuri said. "Okay, your reason is valid, so I'll let this pass," hitomi remarked, rolling her eyes at yuri. "Speaking of minju, how about you minju, how's your weekend?" nako asked you "I think it's fine? It's a little odd, but it's fine." you replied "Odd? what do you mean by that?" Yuri asked you "It's difficult to describe, but do you guys have any knowledge about lucid dreaming?" You inquired. "Oh, me! me!" hitomi exclaimed. "Here comes the bookworm" yuri teased, "shut up." hitomi said, glaring at yuri, "going back, A lucid dream is a form of dream in which the dreamer becomes aware that they are dreaming and has some control over their dream." said Hitomi "It is also claimed that if your mind is overly preoccupied with thoughts, you will not be able to experience it. Make sure your mind is clear if you want to lucid dream." Hitomi added "Ah, that's why," you exclaimed loudly "Wow, minju, don't tell me you're lucid dreaming?" Yuri asked "Well, yes." You replied sheepishly "Tell us!" nako said enthusiastically. "Sure, but is it truly common to share a lucid dream with another person?" you enquired of Hitomi "What's that? What exactly do you mean by that?" Hitomi asked back "Whenever I am lucid dreaming, there is this one lady who is with me like she leads me around and the weird part is that she knows me," you responded. "Minju, are you sure? I don't believe I've ever read anything like that." stated hitomi "Yes, she even know my name and claims to be older than me, but how did she find it out? Oh, and she also mentioned, if I remember correctly, that she was a part of my past and that she was there in my dream to help me." you said, "Is she pretty?" Yuri jockingly said "Shut up, yuri calm your gay ," nako said, smacking yuri. "That's really strange, minju. How about gather some more information and I will see what I can do?" Hitomi makes an offer, and you accept immediately, not long after, the bell sounds, indicating the start of afternoon classes. 

You and Yuri are now both sitting in your class, and even as the professor begins discussing the subject, your mind finds it difficult to focus on what she is saying since your mind is filled with what Hitomi stated a while earlier "Chae unnie, who exactly are you? Is it true that you are a part of my past?" You were pondering, and Yuri seemed to notice that you were buried in your thoughts, so she poked you on the arm and said, "hey minju," you heard her say, "hm?" you replied, "are you still thinking about what Hiichan said a bit ago?" She questioned, and you just nodded "Just a thought: what if the lady you were referring to was a hallucination? since it is mysterious how and why she is in your dream," said yuri "and she even know your what happened to you because she did mentioned that she was going tpo help you right?" yuri added "yes but who the hallucinate while sleeping?" You respond to her "I mean, it makes sense! Hiichan mentioned that lucid dreaming gives you some control over your dreams, right? What if you're unconsciously hallucinating in your dream and the lady is a part of it?" Yuri stated "Wow, you're right, it does make sense, and thank you for further screwing up my brain, ugh," You responded to her, and she simply laughed and returned her attention to the professor, while your brain is beginning to ache as a result of the new possibilities Yuri mentioned. "God, I hate this," you sigh, focusing on what the professor is saying as if you follow everything she said.before she see you not listening to her.