Young and wild

What is love?

Dahyun was getting ready for the night: Chaeyoung had invited everyone to her house for dinner and ordered them to wear black jeans, but no one knew why.

'Are you ready? We will be late! I'm starving and can't wait to spend some time all together' Nayeon was excited and was humming as she double-checked she had everything she needed in her bag.

'I am, but my hair is awful today' Jihyo complained 'I can't go to a rich woman's house in this state' it wasn't Chaeyoung the reason why she didn't want to have messy hair, it was Momo, but she didn't want to admit it to herself.

Dahyun appeared from the corridor and looked at her, offended 'I am rich too, don't forget, ungrateful' she made her a nice sided braid 'do you remind me why you decided to change color? Don't get me wrong, you're stunning with brown hair'

Nayeon laughed 'it's a bestie thing, but you're too boring to change your hair color. Even Jeongyeon decided to go blonde' she was proud of her girlfriend. 

'No comment, I'm still shocked' Dahyun took the car keys and they all went out together 'if you two try to fight for the front seat I'll leave you on foot, I swear'

Nayeon and Jihyo were already ready to argue, but hearing their sister's words they played rock, paper and scissors to decide.

 

 

 

'Sana, you're always late! Is it too complicated to put on jeans? We're already late and I ing hate it' Jeongyeon was nervous, she hated not being on time.

Sana laughed and hugged her 'sorry Jeongie, I'm on my period' her face turned into a grimace of pain and she pouted 'but I'm so hungry I could eat you, so let's hurry' she took Jeongyeon's hand and they left their house, headed to the car.

Jeongyeon drove fast while Sana was singing happily 'I'm excited to spend the night with all of you, I like our big group'

'Me too, although sometimes I feel a little uncomfortable' she changed gear 'I'm not used to have all this people around and it can be overwhelming'

Sana looked at her 'I know, it's been hard for you since Emily left you, but you're doing great now, you have friends who care about you and Nayeon, who loves you for real, unlike that stupid ' there was resentment in her voice.

Jeongyeon sighed 'I have a bad feeling, it's all too perfect' 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung had wanted to have a low round wooden table and pillows placed on the floor of her huge living room. The table was big enough for all of them, the pillows were very comfortable and the food was ready, only her friends were missing 'Minari, do you know when they will arrive?'

'Momo and Tzuyu are here!' Mina shouted with her angelic voice 'Boo too!' she arrived in the living room with a little dog in her arms and Chaeyoung cuddled him immediately.

Tzuyu hugged both Chaeyoung and Mina 'I brought some sweets for later' she smiled and went to put them in the fridge.

'I'm sorry I brought him here without warning, but my parents are busy and I didn't want to leave him alone. He is my baby boy'

Chaeyoung smiled at her with her dimple clearly visible 'it's okay, the presence of a boy is necessary. Oh, the doorbell!' she ran to open the door for Sana and Jeongyeon 'good evening beauties, come in, only the three idiots are missing' she was excited.

'I hope Dahyun never hears you call her that way or she'll make you pay for it and I'm not talking about money' Sana laughed and she got excited seeing Boo 'how cute! Come here' she him carefully.

Momo threw herself on Sana's back 'his name is Boo, he is my baby'

'He is cute and polite, unlike you. Hi Tzuyu! How are you? Long time no see' Sana smiled at her and ignored Momo.

Tzuyu was amused 'I'm fine, you look great I see' they began to chat with each other.

Jeongyeon was embarassed because of Momo and Tzuyu, she wasn't exactly their friend, but she waved at them and then helped Mina with the food 'it looks like a table for an army' she stated and Mina laughed. 

'You're right, but Chae loves having so many things to offer guests' her movements were truly elegant 'I love this side of her, she is always available and generous'

The doorbell rang and Sana stopped talking to Tzuyu to run to open the door and hug Dahyun 'I missed you so much, you took too long to arrive' she kissed her girlfriend's lips, causing disgust and laughter. 

'I have many nice bedrooms if you want to use them' Chaeyoung winked at them. Dahyun's face was red and she covered it with her hair, muttering.

Nayeon hugged all the girls and lastly Jeongyeon 'you look great in jeans' she smiled 'this is my favorite outfit so far'

'What a liar, she likes you more when you're taking off you're tie and shirt' Momo added with a smirk and Nayeon almost punched her 'you see? She wouldn't have reacted like that if I hadn't told the truth' she was acting like an idiot in order to avoid Jihyo, who was already sitting on the floor playing with Boo. Momo thought her dog was a traitor, but she at the same time envied him because he could be pampered by that gorgeous girl.

After a few minutes, spent chatting and hugging, they all sat down on the cushions placed around the low wooden table 'before you start eating put these on' Chaeyoung gave everyone a white sweater and socks of the same color 'I have thought for a long time what to wear all together, I hope you like them' she said before putting on a sweater with her name written on it.

They all wore their sweater and the socks and then started to eat, smiling as they saw their names written on them, talking about this and that and scolding Dahyun and Chaeyoung when they started talking about work. There was never silence thanks to the constant chatter of Sana, Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Momo and dinner passed in a flash. 

 

 

After dinner they cleaned together and then they didn't know what to do 'since some of us don't know each other well yet, how about asking questions that we need to answer truthfully?' Jihyo proposed 'I have an application that asks questions randomly' she smiled when they all agreed. They sat down at the table again, where there was now only drinks and a few snacks, plus the sweets that Tzuyu had brought.

Jihyo started the application and entered all their names 'is it okay if I read the questions?' they all nodded and she pushed play 'do you believe in any superstitions? If so, which ones? It's for Tzuyu'

Tzuyu was nervous 'okay, don't laugh at me, but I'm terrified of breaking a mirror. I'm already a loser of mine, I don't want seven years of free bad luck' her cheeks were red and she was very cute.

'Our Tzuyu is a baby' Momo hugged her 'I broke a lot of mirrors while dancing, but here I am, you can rest assured' she was proud of herself 'I even broke some mirrors with my head' 

'That's why you're so stupid, now I understand everything' Sana laughed at her, getting a nice middle finger as an answer 'you are a rude child, idiot' 

Jihyo cleared , amused 'I'd like to avoid a fight, so let's move on' she looked at the cellphone screen 'after you've dropped a piece of food, what's the longest time you've left it on the ground and then ate it? Momo, this is yours' she didn't take her eyes off the cell phone to avoid looking directly at her.

Momo seemed to think about it 'I think I left the food on the ground for fifteen seconds, I was undecided, but I hate wasting food so I ate it anyway' she laughed at Jeongyeon's face 'you are picky, but I'm not' she winked at her and kissed Boo's head. 

'I hope the floor was well cleaned' Mina said. 

'It is disgusting anyway, I could puke' Jeongyeon retorted with a disgusted face, making them all laugh. 

The next question was read 'if you had to choose between going or having your thoughts appear in thought bubbles above your head for everyone to read, which would you choose?' Jihyo almost laughed 'Chae, please answer' 

'What an interesting question' Chaeyoung was thinking seriously 'both are fine for me, I don't have problems with my body and my thoughts are full of Mina, we are both pieces of art' she made a pleased face. 

Mina's face was red 'Chae, you can be really embarassing when you want' 

'But you love me, right? Remember that sooner or later I will marry you' Chaeyoung smiled at her girlfriend with so much love in her eyes that they all looked at them and smiled 'but let's continue, I'm curious to hear the other questions!' 

Momo took Jihyo's phone and pushed the application button 'Jihyo, have you ever said something you regret about someone in this room?' she read. 

Jihyo looked at Dahyun with a serious face 'I regret telling you that you are a control freak like our father when you were just trying to protect me. I've been a real to you' 

'What? When did you tell her?' Nayeon was shocked, her sister had never done something like that before. 

'We were fighting' Dahyun said 'and I told her to grow up and stop acting like a baby. It was my fault, I lost my temper and disrespected her' she smiled when Jihyo leaned on her shoulder 'but it's all over now, so let's forget about it and keep playing, this game is fun' 

Momo smirked and read the next question 'what is a defect of your partner? Nayeon, tell us' 

'She is too serious, practically never relaxes. Plus she's too fixated on order, I'm a messy person and we argue every time she sees my room' she answered at the speed of light. 

Jeongyeon pinched her cheek 'I will remember it, be ready' 

'That sounds like a bit of a dirty threat to me Jeongie' Sana laughed, taking a light pull of her hair by Dahyun 'later babe' she laughed again. 

Tzuyu was embarassed 'why does everything make you think of that?' 

'Don't include me and Mina in this speech, we're normal like you' Jihyo said 'they act like little girls' 

'You three are boring' Momo rolled her eyes 'Minari, have you ever stolen anything? I know the answer' she began to laugh. 

Mina was amused too 'it's embarrassing, but once I stole a penguin plushie when I was a teenager. I didn't have enough money with me and that little penguin was so cute and alone in that basket. I couldn't resist' 

'Now I see why you got involved with a rich girl, what a sly our Minari' Nayeon ate one of the sweets Tzuyu brought 'I fell in love with this, my love for this sweet is making me forget your sins, thank Yoda' she threw a kiss in Tzuyu's direction, making her laugh. 

Jeongyeon looked at them without emotion in her eyes and Mina, who's sitting next to her, her back as if to tell her there was nothing to worry about. It was a much appreciated gesture 'Sanake, it's your turn' Momo shouted 'what's your biggest fear?'

Sana looked skeptical and Momo showed her the screen to show her that she hadn't made up the question 'I'm afraid to lose the people I love because of my personality. I know I'm too clingy and often act like a child. I can barely look after myself and this has been seen' she gently touched the spot where Dahyun had the scar from the bullet that hit her at the event 'you all know what I'm talking about, it has been talked about everywhere for months'

Chaeyoung spoke before the others 'when you have so much power it can happen that you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm sure Dahyun didn't blame you for a moment'

'You're right, I could never blame someone for something they can't control' Dahyun hugged her girlfriend 'it's enough for me to never see you disappear again'

Tzuyu smiled 'I always thought you were scary because of your straight face, but in reality you are really cute'

'You should see how much she loves cuddling before falling asleep' Sana was still in Dahyun's arms.

'Enough, next question' Dahyun took the phone, embarassed 'how many pairs of granny do you own? What a timing, this question is for me' she began to think 'I lost count, I have so many pairs because I use them during my periods'

Jeongyeon nearly spat out the water she was drinking 'do you have granny and you never told me? These five years of friendship have been a lie'

'You never asked me' Dahyun shrugged 'I don't have secrets, don't take offense with me. Plus they are comfy'

'I have a pair of your ' Sana lowered her jeans slightly to show her 'they are really comfortable, I think I'll steal more from you'

Momo walked over to check 'these are the underwear rich people buy, I want them'

Jihyo laughed by herself 'next question girls, we're too slow' she waited for everyone's attention 'Jeongyeon, has anyone ever broken your heart? When?' she asked.

Dahyun and Sana tensed, while all the others looked at Jeongyeon curiously.

'Yes, my ex broke my heart five years ago' her eyes seemed dull and she was as taut as a violin string, so they immediately passed on.

'When was the last time you were really angry? Why? This is mine, so' Jihyo pointed her finger to Nayeon 'I got mad when you lied about having dance rehearsal and then going to our father, you idiot'

Dahyun's face was straight 'yeah, I would have had you locked up somewhere, you stupid'

'Too many compliments, I love you too' Nayeon giggled 'I won't do it again, I promised you'

Jihyo smiled at her and read the next question, not wanting to keep talking about that thing, and acted like she was amused 'oh, this is funny, Momo would you kiss someone in this room?'

Momo smirked 'I would kiss all of you, but you all know that Dahyun and Nayeon are my favorites' she said it without thinking and noticed the expression on Jihyo's face was indecipherable. She hurt her, again, and wanted to slap herself. 

'You !' Sana was ready to fight, but Jeongyeon stopped her. 

'Just try kissing Nayeon and see what happens when a bodyguard gets mad' she said with a smirk.

The Japanese girl was amused 'message received, I would kiss Dahyun then' she blow a kiss in her direction and Sana pouted, muttering that sooner or later they would come to hit each other.

They all laughed 'It's too easy to tease Sana, I like it' Chaeyoung said 'if I hadn't had a girlfriend I would have been teasing you a lot thanks to Dahyun' she wanted to ease the tension. 

Sana snorted and took the phone from Jihyo 'oh, this is the best so far, Nayeon' she smiled mischievously 'how old were you the first time you had ?'

They were all curious, except Jihyo 'tell them everything, I want to see their reactions' she was amused.

'I was eighteen and the first person I did this with was a guy' she made a disgusted face 'it was a horrible experience, but I still didn't know what my orientation was in those days. Plus, we were both incompetent' she recounted the story in detail, also talking about the embarrassing details. 

There was silence for a few seconds, but then they all laughed loudly, even Mina and Tzuyu who were the most silent. Nayeon rolled her eyes in annoyance and waited for them to calm down.

'I hope the times after have gone better' Tzuyu had tears from laughing too much.

Momo pointed at her, surprised 'this is the first time I've seen her cry, I have to have proof!' she started taking pictures of Tzuyu with her cellphone.

'Momoring, you're embarrassing her' Mina covered Tzuyu's face with her hands 'I'll protect you'

This time Chaeyoung took the phone 'do you have a hidden talent? Yes, I can do imitations of actors' she started copying some actors of a new drama 'see how good I am?' she was proud of herself.

They applauded her, pretending to be huge fans of hers and asking her things like marrying them, their drinks had to be strong enough to make them all act like idiots. 

Five minutes passed like this, before moving on to the next question 'have you ever been caught checking someone out? Sana, this question is all yours' Jihyo said. 

'This is embarrassing, but it happens everytime I'm checking on Dahyun, even when we weren't dating. She always noticed and the worst part is that Jeong knew this and never warned me!'

Jeongyeon made tha vague 'it's not my fault if you can't control yourself and it was fun, I could never deprive myself of so much fun'

'She hit and sunk you, I can't defend you' Dahyun laughed when Sana pouted and leaned against Momo who played with her hair, giggling.

Mina took the phone 'what are you most proud of in your life?' she read and looked at Dahyun, who smiled and pointed at all of them. 

'I'm proud of the group we have formed, I have never had anyone other than Jeongyeon, but now I have two sisters, a girlfriend and some friends. I'm proud of this' she Boo's head carefully 'we even have a mascotte' they were all surprised by her answer 'you thought I'd talk about my company huh? I'm proud of it too, but you are more important' they looked at each other for some minutes and they understood how important that group was to each of them. 

'Which of the people who are in this game has the best body? Mina, let us know' Nayeon said and they all became curious. 

Mina didn't need time to think about it 'Jihyo, she has the best proportions. The first time I saw her I was really surprised' 

'I think we all agree, our Jihyo is perfect' Sana smiled at her friend who was blushing for all those compliments. 

Momo was looking at Jihyo intently and she felt herself on fire, so passed the phone to Jeongyeon to give herself time to calm down 'you'll read the next answers, you're too quiet' 

Jeongyeon read immediately 'when was the last time you cried?' she looked at Tzuyu. 

'Don't misunderstand, but the last time I cried was when I broke up with Nayeon because I didn't want to lose her entirely and I thought it would be embarrassing to be in the same room' she smiled shyly as she looked at her nails 'but fortunately our bound has improved' 

Nayeon was smiling at her 'we were meant to be best friends' 

'Have you two ever had ? I often ask myself' Momo asked, curious and Jeongyeon wanted to slap her with a carpet beater. 

Tzuyu shook her head 'fortunately no or I don't think it would have been so easy to stay friends' Nayeon agreed and thumbed up. One of the group's mysteries had been solved once and for all. 

Jeongyeon looked at the phone 'can I change the question? It is addressed to me' 

'You can't, it wouldn't be fair' Momo took the phone again and read out loud 'why did you break up with your last boyfriend or girlfriend?' 

The silence became heavy 'why don't you want to answer?' Nayeon asked her, worried.

'Because it hurts me to think about it, but Momo is right, it wouldn't be fair if I avoid the answer' she began to torture her fingers 'she was bullied at the University and I trained a lot to protect her. In the early days it was great, we even talked about marriage, what a stupid thing. One night she was walking alone in a dark street and a huge man was about to attack her. I beat him with all the strength I had and he ended in the hospital, I almost got arrested' her eyes were teary 'when I went to her to see how she was it was okay between us, but a few days later she broke up with me, saying that if I got mad at her she wouldn't be able to protect herself from me' 

They were all shocked, except Sana and Dahyun who already knew everything 'what would you do if she ever comes back?' Chaeyoung asked and when she received no reply added 'I believe you still love her, that's why it still hurts you so much to think about it' 

'I guess you're right' Jeongyeon said after having assimilated the words that had been said to her. Nayeon's heart was shattered, but she didn't point it out and remained silent as Sana comforted Jeongyeon. 

'She is a , you should forget her' Momo was angry 'you don't even realize what you have because you are too busy looking back. She never loved you, put a stone on it or you'll suffer for the rest of your life' 

Chaeyoung and Sana were surprised by Momo's words, but they knew she was right, even if their friend didn't know she was losing someone too. 

Jeongyeon looked at her and stood up 'I need some air' she went out to the balcony and after some minutes Nayeon was at her side. 

'Are you feeling better? You needed to let off steam. You've been lying to yourself for years, even blaming yourself I bet. Remember: you can lie to others but not to this one' she pointed to Jeongyeon's heart. 

'Nay, I'm so sorry' 

Nayeon stopped her from saying something else 'I would have liked to know sooner, I would have avoided many things, but I'm not angry. It's okay, I can overcome this and you should fight for what you want. You deserve to be happy Jeong' she smiled sadly and went back inside to say goodbye and go sit in the car. 

Dahyun went to Jeongyeon and put a hand on her shoulder 'let's have breakfast together tomorrow, okay? I'm here if you need me' then she left with her sisters. 

Jeongyeon was the last who left Chaeyoung's house. That was going to be a long night. 

 

 

 

----

From now I'll upload two chapters every week, I hope you'll read this story even with pauses🤞🏼