Handsome Devil Pt. 1

Hee Young's Memoirs

One afternoon after class, My classmates were squealing like fan girls when the ulzzangs of Southern High toured our school.

Min-ah also squealed very load beside me. I pinched her.

"aw." She pouted " That hurts."

I rolled my eyes at her and walked towards the schools gym.

"yah!" she shouted "Hmp!! one day! I know you'll also squeal like this!"

"blah blah! chu chu" I said.

I went inside the gym and called our gym teacher.

" How about a basketball game, teach?"

"tsk. I can't Hee. The Southern High students would use the gym today." He said scratching his forehead "You better tell the Varsity team that there will be no practice for today."

"araso" I said. Pfft. I'm here for a game, not for an errand. aisht.

I went inside the Varsity changing room

I saw them half . Pfft. not new to me.

"Hee !!" They all shouted. 

"What?" I said innocently

"Can't you sometimes be more of a girl?" Chaejin said.

"Who say's Im not?"

They all just turned their heads side by side saying "tsk... hopeless"

I heard that their showers were still on.

"YAH! Hyungs! Your showers are still on!" I said "Palli! Close them! Your wasting water."

They didn't move. Instead they just put on their varsity jocks and jerseys.

"YAH!"

Suddenly the showers turned off.

My brow raised. They all just laughed at me.

"What's with all of you?" 

Suddenly a curtain of the shower room beside opened and there I saw someone from the Southern High. Half- only with a towel on his lower part and hair wet. The most handsome Ulzzang I've ever seen. 

He suddenly turned me around and covered my eye. 

I can feel him on my back. His scent enveloped my nose. He suddenly nibbled my ear "Why are you here? Isn't this suppose to be the Men's Shower room?" He was seductive. Gosh I didn't know 'seductive' was in my vocabulary.

God... I can't take this anymore.

I heard some curtains opened. 

"Don't ever try to turn around" He said " My hyungs didn't have towels"

*Gulp* ! Why do they have to be here?!

"Se Hun Maknae!" I heard a man said "What's that?" 

 

So his name is Se Hun...

"Keep your eyes closed if you still want to be innocent" HE said grabbed me outside of the changing room.

"You can open your eyes now" He said

But when I opened it I could only saw him walking back to the changing room.

I heard some "hooo!!!" and "YEAH!!!!" from the changing room. Crazy men!

I just shrugged at them. I grabbed a ball from the side of the gym, dribbled it and dunk it.

I did it many times until I panted in exhaustion.

I laid my back at the gym's floor.

I heard some "wooo"-ing. Pfft. Varsity again.

"HEE!" I heard Chaejin

"WHAT!?!" I shouted

 Someone suddenly went on top of me "I want a basketball match"

 

 

My eyes grew big. The Handsome Devil... Se Hun