another agreement made

Rivals in love

  After an hour, Liz opened her eyes.

 

Liz: “Mmmom” she said weakly when she saw someone when she opened her eyes

 

DaHyun: “Kyaaaa~! She called me mom! This is great!” she exclaimed when she heard Liz said mom.

 

Liz immediately jumped from where she is lying and stood up infront of DaHyun.

 

DongHae: “Gwinchanna?” he asked with a very cool and worried voice.

 

‘kyaaaa~ this is real.. I am not dreaming! Huhu… Him? Him? This is not getting any better ~_~’

 

Liz: “O..oh…” she managed to answer and sat down again on the couch.

 

DaHyun: “Oh Liz, this is my son’s bestfriend, Lee DongHae”

 

DongHae: “Yoh! I know her aunt. We are in the same class.” Hae smiled at DaHyun

 

DaHyun: “Ohhhh… yeah I remembered NaYoung telling me that her daughter is attending same school as my son. Omo omo omo~! This is great~!” this fact made her more excited.

 

Liz: “Uhm.. I thought, DongHae-shi is your son. Whew, that’s a relief.”

 

DongHae smirked when she stated her relief. And Liz glared at her with his reaction.

 

“Mom. I’m home!”

 

A familiar voice that made Liz shiver in fright, ‘Anyi… no… don’t tell me his son is…’

 

DaHyun: “Oh, Lee Hyuk Jae! What took you so long?! You kept your bride waiting”

 

EunHyuk: “I bought a cake for her, Mom.” This made DaHyun and Liz smile. But DongHae laughed.

 

Liz sighed and smile ‘whew I thought It’s..’

 

DongHae: “EunHyuk-ie!!!” he shouted just before Liz finished her thoughts.

 

Liz: ‘EUNHYUKIIEEEEE?!’ she shouted in her head that made her froze and sit still.

 

EunHyuk: “Oh! Liz-shi?!” he said when he noticed her seating in front of her mom. “Yah! I thought you already left. What’s your business with my mom? Asking her to marry me?” Hyuk laughed and teased Liz. With this statement, DongHae tried to hold his laughter.

 

DaHyun: “Yah! Pabo! That is not how you talk to your wife-to-be, Hyukie!” she gave him a weak punch on the head while saying this. “Sorry Lizzie. He is not normally like this” apologizing to her with Hyuk’s way of speaking.

 

‘wife… to… be…?! HER?!’

 

EunHyuk: “Mom. Stop playing jokes here, okay. Liz-shi might think it’s true. Ahahahaha!” He laughed so loud but died down when he noticed that her mom is serious. “Seriously?!” he asked her mom with a very loud voice. Then he turned his gaze to Liz.

 

Liz: “An..nyeong!” teasingly greeted Hyuk while evilly smiling at him. Because of this, DongHae can no longer hold his laughter, and LOLed.

 

EunHyuk: “MOM?! Why her?!” asked his mom protesting.

 

DaHyun: “Why not her?” she said after having a sip of her tea and smiled at Hyuk.

 

Hyuk: “She’s… I don’t like her!”

 

Liz: “What makes you think I like to marry you?!” she stood up when she heared Hyuk said it again.

 

DaHyun: “If you won’t marry her, I’ll pull you out of SuperJuniors” she smiled wickedly on Hyuk.

 

Hyuk has no choice. He can’t afford to be pulled out from his group. And he knows well what her mom can do.

 

Hyuk: “A-arrasso.. with one condition!”

 

DaHyun: “Tell me my dear?” she sai calmly.

 

Hyuk: “I’ll marry her if I fell in love to her before the school year ends! If not, I’m not going to marry her, no matter what you say.”

 

DaHyun: snapped her fingers after having another sip from her tea signaling Henry to give her a pen and paper. “As professionals, we are going to have a written agreement.” She proposed as she started writing and signing the agreement then passed on to Hyuk, which he joyfully accepted.

 

Hyuk: “Better stop dreaming, mom. I will never fall in love to her. With a nerd like her, I’d rather be single in my whole life than be married to her” He said to his mom assuring her that the marriage will never happen.

 

Liz: ‘Nerd? Never?... never?!... we’ll see!’ her pride was hurt by Hyuk’s statement.

 

----

ahahaha. i'm a bit getting excited about this story.. ideas come rushing down my braaaaain.. but i still dont know how im going to fit those in. well.. please continue reading. :) thankyou