the silly agreement

Rivals in love

 

Liz: “Yoboeseyeo? Mom?”

Mom: “Yes dear. After school there will be a car that will pick you up and send you to you’re husband-to-be’s house”

Liz: “MWO?!?! Husband-to-be?! We never talked about this mom?! Why are you deciding on your own?!” she shouted in surprise.

Mom: “Yah! You don’t shout at your mother like that! This is about your future, honey. Give me a call when you got there. Arraso?!”

Liz: “I won’t go!”

Mom: “Then you’ll suffer!!! Wahahaha!” she laughed and hung up

Liz: “But Oma! Hell.. Hello?! Aish! What is she thinking?! Pffttt…..” *sigh*

Jenny: “What’s up, friend?”

Liz look at her with a gloomy face >> =___=;;

Liz: “Mom will send me to my ‘husband-to-be’ after school. That really .”

Jenny: “Really?! Wahahaha coooooool! Let me go with you!... or not. Tell me everything about it tomorrow, okay okay okay?!” with an excited tone.

Liz: “Oh give me a break~”

 

After school hours…

 

Men in black were waiting outside the campus’ gate, garnering attention from everyone. Liz noticed the men in black and immediately turned her back then walk slowly in a different direction. But, those men saw her and called her “Liz-shi!” and with that, Liz ran as fast as she could. The men ran after her.

 

Liz: ‘The hell is wrong with these men?? I don’t want to go!!!’

 

“Yah! What are you guys doing? Henry, why are you running after her?” a man stopped those men in black which make Liz stopped from running too to see who said those things.

 

Henry: *bow 90 degrees* Eun Hyuk-shi, the Madame told us to bring that girl home no matter what.

 

Liz: ‘Eun Hyuk-shi? Henry? What is going on??’ she said in confusion.

 

Hyuk: “Oh… hmm… Madame will not be in a good mood if she didn’t get what she wants. Yah(Liz)! Go with them, they are harmless.”

 

Liz: ‘Yah?!’ “What makes you think that I’ll change my mind, huh?!”

 

Hyuk sighed and signaled Henry, immediately 2 men in black got a grip on Liz dragging her to the car.

 

Liz: “YAH!!!! Let go of me!! This is kidnapping!! I’m gonna sue you all!! Even you(Hyuk)!!! YAH!!!” she keeps on struggling but it is no use since those men are just too strong.

Hyuk sighed and left them and drove home with his own car.

 

 

The husband-to-be’s house….

 

Liz: ‘Pssshhh… our house is as just big as this… or bigger… why would my mom pick someone from a family who has same status as we if this is for my future? Liar…’ she thought as she is brought to the mansion.

 

Henry: “Madame *bow 90degrees* Kim Liz-shi is here.”

 

Madame: turned to face Liz and Henry. “Annyeong!” she gave a very bubbly and joyful greeting to Liz. “Soooo you are my beloved bestfriend’s daughter, hm? Oh~ hooooow pretty!” as she clapped her hands together and approached Liz for a hug.

 

Liz: ‘Bestfriend? Mom’s bestfriend? DaHyun-shi??’ “A-anyeong~!” she stuttered while being hugged by DaHyun.

 

DaHyun: “I’m sorry for that sudden action. Come on, Let’s seat. You’re mom told me that you are here in Soul for you last year in Highschool. And she was thinking if it is time for us to fulfill our childhood agreement.”

 

Liz: “Wait… What? Childhood agreement??”

 

DaHyun: “Well, when we were in Highschool, we promised each other that her child will be married to my child.”

 

Liz: ‘Mwoooooo!? Mom never mentioned it to me. Dang it!’  “But don’t you think we are still young? I am still young. And… and… Marriage is something serious and should be decided by me and your son. Right?”

 

DaHyun: “Haha. You mom and I also thought about that. But you don’t have to worry! You’ll definitely fall for my son, and my son will surely fall in love to you, so lovely and pretty!” she stated while daydreaming about their marriage.

 

Liz: ‘Definitely fall for her son?! Too confident, eh? Tsk… what makes her think that I will fall for his son???’ she thought, getting a bit pissed off with the silly agreement that her mom made with her bestfriend.

 

DaHyun: “Oh! DongHae-ya!” she greeted when she saw DongHae entered the living room.

 

Liz: ‘Do…DongHae?!’ in her surprise she turned her head drastically and her eyes got wider when she saw him. ‘H…He is her son?! H…He… is my husband to be?!?!?!’ thoughts come rushing down her head that made her faint.

 

-----

hehe i finished my M fanfic first before deciding on how to continue this story... but here you go~ enjoy! :)