Chapter 2: The Nosy Ballerina

Taste of Love [For Revision]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

 

Hanguk International University

 

It’s the first day of my sophomore year. I got here earlier than expected because I thought there would be a traffic jam, guess I’m wrong. 

 

Anyway, I was the first one to arrived in our classroom since I got here 40 minutes earlier. It’s not surprising, though. I’m really an early bird when it comes to school. So yeah, I’ll just take a nap first while waiting for my classmates and professor to arrive. 

 

As I bow down my head, my classmates entered the room one by one. But I care less, I need to take a nap.

 

-

7:30 AM

 

40 minutes have already passed. Still, the professor isn’t here. “Why is she late?” I muttered to myself. 

 

I looked around the room and saw that almost everyone is here except for our professor. Is she really late or is it her intention to be late? 

 

As I was readying myself to take another nap, the door suddenly opened and revealed our-ever-late-professor. To my surprise, my classmates were mesmerized by her beauty. Tsk, as if she’s the only one getting that kind of attention. LOL

 

“Hello class! I’m Krystal Jung. Please just call me Ms. Krystal. It’s gonna be a General Psychology class!” She said, catching our attentions. 

 

Are you wondering why I’m not impressed by Ms. Krystal? Well, it’s because, she’s my aunt. She’s the younger sister of my mom. And we’re very close since she always come to our house. She doesn’t have anyone special because she told me she’s still in love with her ex-boyfriend. It’s been 20 years already, imagine being in love that long? 

 

“Good morning Ms. Krystal!” My classmates answered back. I can sense that most of my classmates, especially the boys, are so energetic. Is it because of Aunt Krystal? 

 

“Okay, since it’s our first meeting, please introduce yourself one by one. Who wants to go first?” Aunt Krystal asked but no one wants to raise their hands. 

 

I looked around and saw all of their heads are looking down. It was like that for almost 15 seconds. Suddenly, someone with a familiar voice, stood up and said, “I’ll go first, Ms. Krystal!” I froze. 

 

 “Hi everyone! I’m Kang Chaeyoung, Computer Science Major. I think this would be my favorite subject. Anyway, I hope we all get along!” 

 

My guess is right. He’s really here, in front of me. I don’t know what to feel. Should I be sad or mad? 

 

Thankfully, I got distracted with my own thoughts when Aunt Krystal pointed her finger to someone and said, “Next is you.”

 

The guy then foolishly asked, “Me?” 

 

What surprised me was Aunt Krystal’s answer. She said, “Yes you, handsome.” 

 

Well, she’s not lying, though. The guy’s really good-looking. But I was like, really Aunty? Did you just flirt with your student? Geez

 

Then the guy stood up, facing us since he’s seated in front. “Good morning everyone! I’m Kwon Tzuyu, freshman student taking up Business Management. I hope we all make it un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter