New home and new Mom?!

Welcome To NEVERLAND
Please log in to read the full chapter

Halfway through walking, Kevin noticed that you were slower than the others. He took your duffel bag and piggybacked you all the way.

He didn't care if he was tired or not, he just waned you to be safe. Soon, your eyes started drooping and before you knew it, you fell asleep.

It wasn't long after, when you finally reached. Kevin woke you up and you hopped off his back. 

" Heejoon-ah, welcome home! "

You took a look at the mansion which was now your new home.

Kevin took you inside and you saw how big the interior was. Even the entrance was grand.

" This mansion has a total of 11 bedrooms. 1 is yours, 1 is Qri's, 1 is Chanjo's, 7 is U-KISS's and the last one belongs to your mom. This mansion also

has an  indoor swimming pool to your and the couple's likings.

A gym for Eli and Soohyun which you can access.

An indoor spa and jacuzzi for you and Qri.

A garden for Kiseop, a library for the both of us and the rest, you should know.

The kitchen and bathroom blah, blah, blah. I will take you around later.

The basement will be a huge surprise that you will love alot. It's new and split into 2 portions which I will show. I will show you to your room now." 

* WOW! The way Kevin said it, it sounds like I'm royalty! *

He took you and your belongings to the second floor up to your room. Since the 2nd floor was all bedrooms, the first floor had all the amenities.

You went up to your room and got a shock. " This, is my room?! " Your eyes widened in shock and surprise.

" Yup! This is all yours. Your room also has a walk-in-closet for your clothes and a grand bathroom. " Kevin explained.

" Jinjja? A walk-in-closet? " * I couldn't believe that this was all mine *

" I want to see your room too! " You said.

" Araso. My room is right across from yours. " Kevin admitted.

The both of you walked across and walked into his room.

" No fair! Your room has a pool around it! " 

" Jealous? "

" Ani. Just envious... "

" C'mon. Let's tour the rest of the house."  

With that, Kevin took you by the hand and dragged you to see the rest of the house which was the pool, gym, library, garden

spa, living & dining room, kitchen and basemen

Please log in to read the full chapter