C 02

Destined: The Mafia Boss Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


| BAEKHYUN|

 

the night is starting to get darker, the wind blow begins to get colder as the people are ready to get wasted. music blast out, walls vibrated. different colors coming from the lights illuminate the whole club and synchronous every beat of the music. while baekhyun and his gang are in the vip room located in the second floor doing their own business  mingling with different kinds of woman tonight..

 

though baekhyun's wound are still fresh and he should need to get rest. but here, he is now having two woman on his side. one woman is kissing him roughly while the other woman kissing his neck as their hands are caressing his thigh and his chest. what can you expected to him, he's immortal mafia boss, he's wound couldn't stop him from having with his new toys tonight.

 

baekhyun stopped and slowly stared at the woman he was kissing awhile ago. he just kept staring at her about a seconds, when suddenly Aera's innocent face appeared in front of him. her eyes, lips and everything about her facial features.

 

what the hell !?

 

why does she suddenly appeared on his mind though they haven't start to have any conversation. even in the hospital, after he find out the woman who saved him is actually his soon to be wife. while aera is checking his wound or cleaned it, he never talk to her instead he just kept quiet and observe her giving instruction on his nurse.

 

doesn't baekhyun is having an attraction feelings to his future wife. even though aera doesn't know about him yet. baekhyun shut his eyes and hoping aera's innocent face disappeared when he opened his eyes again.. but as he opened it's still the same. baekhyun shake his head while the woman in front of him got confused on his behavior.

 

he sigh... baekhyun even asked his self what's happening to him.

 

" get out of my sight" the two women look at each other but instead of leaving they just started doing they always did earlier. one woman attempt to baekhyun's jean but he instantly grab her hand tightly.

 

" isn't it clear what i've said or do you want me to put my gun into your useless mouth.. i said leave !! " he let go of his arm harshly.the two woman glared to him while leaving the room.

 

baekhyun poured liquor on his glass and drink it out of his annoyance.. he look at people on the dance floor who's enjoying their night. he wanted to get distracted and forget about his imagination about her.

 

" this is the first time i seen you kicked someone out" xiumin sit beside him while baekhyun is still staring into empty space.

 

" so who's the unlucky girl. " baekhyun shift his gaze to suho's direction who's smiley waiting for him to answer.

 

" you wouldn't believe it hyung. he has a hot fiancee" sehun insert with a tease.

 

" big s, y body, nice , soft skin, ash brown eyes and a very beautiful innocent face." chanyeol interrupt while looking to baekhyun.

 

" in other words, she's really a hot. " both suho's eyebrows raised while looking to baekhyun who still listen to their conversation..

 

" how unlucky she is to have a womanizer husband. " kyungsoo sarcasm said.

 

" hyung if you ever cancel this marriage. please allow me to court her. she's really attractive. " all of them turn their eyes to their youngest which seems like he's really serious about what he just said. Meanwhile baekhyun's hands turned into fist and jaw clenched. Chen instantly notice baekhyun's reaction looks like he's going to kill someone right now.

 

" what are saying." chen interrupted. " for sure baekhyun will definitely fell for her. " he glared to chen who's just smirk on him. what the hell is he talking about!? baekhyun the deadliest mafia boss can easily fall from that woman.

 

hell no..

 

he scoffed " definitely not gonna happened. " they just laugh on him. baekhyun rolled his eyes and look into other direction.

 

Yixing was about to say something when one of their men he ordered to watch over Aera's apartment suddenly arrived breathless and full of sweats running through his face. The nine of them stared and waiting for to him say something as the man still catching his breath.

 

" are you going to talk or you just want us to see you catching your breath. " baekhyun felt something wrong about to happened. he don't have any patience to wait any longer.

 

"boss.."

 

* inhale*

 

" Lee Aera " baekhyun frowned. he stared to him waiting for his next word to say.

 

" boss, she's not on her apartment."

 

baekhyun stood up with wide eyes " WHAT!? what do you mean she's not in her apartment. " he still catching his breath makes baekhyun sudden feel irritated.

 

" she run away boss. we didn't know how she do it"

 

she run away ?

 

but how ?

 

baekhyun already command a lot of his men to guard and secured every corner of aera's apartment place. does someone help her or maybe her parents help their daughter to run away from him. baekhyun shut his eyes and taking a deep breath trying to calm his self.

 

" sehun hack all airlines and subway access i need to know where she is now. " sehun rolled his eyes and stood up.

 

" can we just enjoy this night hyung. let's just work this tomorrow. " baekhyun give him a death glared causing sehun to sigh and immediately agree.

 

without any single word, baekhyun walk out in the club. he need to visit his future in laws and asked everything about thier daughter why she suddenly run away from him. but if they don't give him the satisfaction answer he wants to heard. maybe he instantly punished them or worst kill them right away.
 

---

 

" please master baekhyun, we didn't know she's going to run away.. "

 

baekhyun rolled his eyes, as the couple and their youngest daughter kneeled in front of him, begging forgiveness for being negligent towards their eldest daughter..

 

" how about you sweetheart are you going to help oppa for finding your sister or i'll make Kai taste you. " yunji eyes widen after hearing that name again. after the incident happen to her and kai. she avoided him as much as she can. yunji doesn't want to see his face or hear his name ever again.

 

"but ---

 

"hyung" baekhyun left his head to check who called him.

 

" i ask some of the nursing staff on the hospital they said she filed a vacation leave yesterday and earlier this morning got approved. " his eyebrows lowered and pull themselves together as he's jaw clenched.

 

baekhyun promptly aimed his gun right in front of them, cause the couple startled and begins to trembling with fear. " are you going to tell me where she is or die right here, right now."

 

as far as baekhyun knows about this planned. Aera's parents works with them like giving information all about his parents gang rivals. the day aera was born, baekhyun's parents already fall in love with her beauty. since aera's parents have a huge debt on his parents. they offered them to betrothed their daughter to they're one and only son. in exchange they will no longer paid their huge debt and baekhyun's parents also send money for aera's future expenses. but in the right time, Aera needs to marry baekhyun. as baekhyun needs to marry her if he don't, all of this parents wealth and business will be vanish in a blink of an eye.

 

that's why baekhyun is desperate to find her right away because all of his parent's wealth depends on her. but baekhyun won't allowed that to happened. if necessary he'll used all of his contacts abroad just to find her where she hiding.

 

he blamed his parents for making things difficult for him. if they didn't planned to betrothed him to aera. maybe baekhyun would have no problem to his parents wealth.

 

" found her ! " sehun shouted make him back to his sense. yunji click her tongue and bite her lips due to annoyance. she knows where her sister is and she just want to help her for escaping their parents stupid plan.

 

" she's in jeju island" baekhyun smirk and stare to chanyeol and kyungsoo.

 

" what are you two standing there. move! get my wife out of that island. " he said " i want her here. as soon as possible. " the two guys sigh and leave the mansion silently.

 

he never stop smirking. now that he find her. she can't no longer run away in the hands of byun baekhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold breeze coming from the sea greets your body. You're currently in your friend's resort in jeju. just to avoid your upcoming marriage. you're still thankful they allow you to have vacation for one month and you certainly not wasted this vacation. you need to find a place to hide and your planning to move in other country and lived their peacefully. you also didn't have no plan to stay here for long cuz your parents or maybe baekhyun will definitely know your still in the country.

 

you're currently in the resort restaurant just in front of the beach waiting for your dinner to be served before heading back to your cabin. you just look around while waiting and notice some tourist are still in the beach side though it's already dark some are just sitting beside a bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter