I totally lied omg I'm so sorry pls forgive me LOL

Jung Daehyun

      Taeji opened her eyes to see a sleeping Daehyun in front of her. His arms held a strong force around her body. She noticed how skinnier he's gotten since his debut with B.A.P. Although his developing abs were slightly visible, no one would be able to deny the fact that he has gotten skinnier. His arms, on the other hand, were definitely toned for such a skinny guy like him. He had quite a grip on him as well.

      "Hey," she poked his chest twice. "It's time to wake up."

       "Five more minutes," the older male groaned in a tired voice, barely audible.       

"No, Daehyun, get up right now!" Taeji suddenly shouted, causing the exhausted boy to slowly rise from his spot. He rubbed his eyes and plopped his body back down on the mattress.

      "Daehyun…" his girlfriend warned. He got up once again, this time, he dragged his feet out of the blankets. Taeji remained seated on the bed as he sent her a quizzical look.

      "Ugh, the things I do for you." he leaned over and pulled her out of bed. Carrying her in his arms, he placed kisses on her cheeks and worked his way to her lips. "Are you going to wash up with me?"

      "Fine," she had to give up. After all, she was already off her feet and in his arms. "But nothing that requires me to move that much. Your laziness has definitely rubbed off on me." Giving him a pout, he only laughed at her behavior and attitude.

      "Alright, I won't do anything to you. We can always do that next time." he winked and started their morning routine.

      After spending a while fooling around, they finally got dressed and headed out the door. The couple strolled down the streets side by side and hand in hand. Although Daehyun's face was nearly completely covered, the smile he had on burned through the mask he used to hide his identity. This girl he was with, the one next to him at that very moment, was his first love. The story behind his "no comment" replies. Though it was tough getting the company to accept their relationship, he wanted to keep their affair going. He didn't care about the amount of times he has lied to the media. Hell, he'd lie to the entire world just for her. Just because she was Kim Taeji.

      Daehyun was hopelessly in love, and the same applies for Taeji. She rejected the offers of going to the bar and going man hunting with her friends. In complete honesty, she hated partying from the start. She was the type that would rather stay home and read a good book, or watch dramas the entire day without having to get out of the house. Taeji, the reticent, innocent girl everyone knew didn't even mind about her boyfriend's popularity. She knew he was hers, and she was his. As long as they had each other, nothing else seemed to bother her. Fangirls? No problem. Daehyun would reject anyone in a heartbeat because there will always be only one specific girl meant for him. Taeji stayed out of trouble. She hated unwanted attention. Even if she doesn't speak much around other people, she transforms into a different person with Daehyun. She felt comfortable with him. She could tell him everything without even hesitating to think twice about it. Daehyun wasn't just labeled as her "boyfriend", he was also her best friend, her life saver, and the love of her life.

      "Aegi (for those who don't know what aegi means, it's basically "baby" in Korean), where do you want to eat?" Daehyun's muffled voice whispered through the thin fabric covering his mouth.

      "Hm," she pondered about the places with the least chances of getting caught or noticed and finally decided. "Let's go to that one noodle house you took me last week."

      His eyes smiled down at her, admiring the cheerful grin planted on her face. "Alright, anything for you."

      The restaurant was within walking distance from her apartment, so luckily, they didn't necessarily have to take public transportation options. The two peeked through the windows and noticed how empty the room was. They both sighed in relief and stepped into the welcoming restaurant.

      Though no one else seemed to be suspicious of their presence, the waitress eyed them before serving them to their table. They ordered and patiently waited for their meals. Since they were busy conversing, they never noticed the two girls seated in the table next to theirs.

      "Yah, isn't that Jung Daehyun from B.A.P?" the young brunette squealed. The two wore school uniforms.

      "OMO! That IS him!" the other squealed. When Daehyun heard the feminine voices, he set a few dollar bills on the table and dragged Taeji out of the place. The two paced back to Taeji's and quickly rushed into her apartment.

      "Daehyun," she sighed. "Do you think-"

      "I don't think they'd do anything about it," he interrupted. "But whenever you go out, make sure to cover yourself from now on." Without having to query the male, she nodded in understanding, wanting to protect their relationship.

      "Now, since I don't have a schedule today, how bout we spend some time together here?" he lifted approached her and wrapped his two arms around her slim waist. He leaned closer to her ear and blew in it before suggesting, "How does a movie sound?"

The next week

B.A.P's Jung Daehyun In a "Secret Love" affair?

      Witnesses state that the member of the rookie group B.A.P has been seen at a local restaurant with a mysterious girl. Information of the girl has not been identified, but it has been proven the blonde teenager was indeed the member of the boy group. With this being confirmed, numerous fans have been determined to find the girl and confront her.

 

TEASER

 

Daehyun's heart pounded right through his chest. Althought it had only been two weeks since they've seen or talked to each other, he felt the urge to grab her and pull her into a tight embrace once more. Just like how he used to. 

Oblivious to the male staring at her from across the room, Taeji continued conversing with her friend, Chaerin. Daehyun's face, covered with anxiety.

Exactly how was she doing with out him?

Does he still come across her mind? 

But most importantly, does she miss him?

He slowly crept his way closer to the duo, watching his every step to make sure he wouldn't get caught. He couldn't afford to get into trouble anymore. He can't lose her. Not again.

 

________________________________

OKAY ANYWAYS I bet you're all mad at me for not updating in almost a month. I KNOW, I KNOW. I'm terrible for lying to you :c

I HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION: 

1. OMFG WE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIPS~!~!~1`1`1`!~!~~!1` SO HAPPY. (soccer) UNDEFEATED SEASON YEAHHHHHHHHH whussss goooodd?!???!?!?

2. PASSED MY PIANO TEST omg yes YEARS of pain and torture pays off. FINALLY.

3. I procrastinate too much booooo ): 

4. History midterm tomorrow... CAN I JUST DIE TODAY OR

Yeah, I currently have the next chapter all ready. But I'm not confident. The point of this chapter is to build up the tension of the scandal. Yeah, im sorry if i disappointed you. I TRIED ADDING ALL FLUFF AND STUFF but i wouldnt know much about lovey dovey relationship stuff because you know im forever alone BECAUSE I THINK IM UGLY AND NOBODY WANTS TO LOVE ME. just kidding c: 

-Fangirl moment- OH MY GOSH KIM MYUNGSOO YOU ARE ING PERFECT WHY MUST YOU BE SO FLAWLESS CAN I JUST MARRY YOU ALREADY OR ASKDLHGKSJLDKHFGNSIEJBFN. B1A4'S COMEBACK MAKNAE'S BLONDE I CANNOT. someone shoot me now. JINYOUNG YOU'RE A RED HEAD OH MY GODDDDD YOU CAN MARRY ME ANYDAY HAHAHAHA. NU'EST TOO. FACE IS JUST AN AWESOME SONG YEAH GO KOREA PROMOTE BULLYING!!!! (as in try to raise awareness LOL NOT START IT OR ANYTHING) REN IS SO GORGEOUS WHY IS HE SO FREAKING PRETTY UGH. BAEKHO'S VOICE AKJEFDHKQJWAHGDS MINHYUK AHHHHHHHHHHHHH /dies. CNBlue's NEW SONG OH MY GOSH JUNG YONGHWA LET ME HAVE YOU PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. & BIG BANG IS BACK. SEUNGRI'S INDUSTRIAL. EVERYTHUNG'S SO BEAUTIFUL. MY BABY PANDA. TABI YOUR VOICE IS BACK. TAEYANG YOU AND YOUR SHIRTLESS MOMENTS. DAESUNG'S PERFECT VOICE. GD'S EVERYTHING. UGH LIFE IS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW.

<3

I like how that part's in caps and yeah omg my life what even.....................

enjoy sum daehyun<333

YES DAEJAE YES

omg bby what are you even doing