Yuri

Failed Romances and Mysteries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri

The girl she planned her future with when she was still young. Her childhood. Her diary.

Yuri never left this town. Only Yena did since she wanted to be a great scientist and researcher, but things didn't go her way. Her inventions will always be nothing but failures. Well, at least she has Yuri by her side.

To be honest, Yuri is exceptionally smart, but she's not showing it. She also wanted to be a scientist but for some reason, she refused to fly with Yena to California and study there. She just couldn't leave the town. 

What were the dreams she planned with Yuri again?

Discovery of a parallel universe? Or parallel galaxy? The portals they designed to make things possible? To travel to another world?

Those were their wildest dreams, and Yena knows to herself those are possible. She wanted to prove to Yuri that their plans and imaginations were possible, but now-

"People change, Yena," Yuri said as she took a bite on her steak. "Right now, all I want is to live happily. Inventing things is not my thing anymore," Yuri said and when she noticed how Yena's face dropped, she regretted saying it. "I mean. At least I have you if ever I have an imagination or what I can tell you right away. You know that I will still support you no matter what, right?" Yuri added trying to soothe Yena, but it didn't work.

"I'll just head upstairs. I need to do something," Yena said, leaving the pouty Yuri behind.

"Hey brat, I'll just drop by Miss Eunbi's restaurant. Clean up the plates 'kay? And entertain Yena for s sake. She might get bored anytime soon!" Chaeyeon said: Yuri's aunt.

She's been living

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter