Enozi Town

Failed Romances and Mysteries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summers are supposed to be spent on a nice vacation house, by the beach or just somewhere you can call a paradise.

Well, here she is.

Enozi Town

Not that she doesn't like her old home town, it's just, the place is far away from the summer vibe. The place is rather for Halloweens than Summers.

Here's a quick background story. Yena basically grew up here in Enozi Town, she spent her whole childhood with her bestfriend, Yuri.

Yena couldn't exactly remember everything but she knows for sure, this town is not an ordinary town. Heck, they've encountered so many strange and mysterious events that no one would actually believe. And no, not ghosts. Ghosts are hardly at level 1 of the creepy encounters. 

Yes, there's something more creepy than the ghosts in this town. Mysterious creatures, incantations, spells, maybe a half spider half-human creature. These all exist in this town.

Hard to believe, yes, maybe because they were still kids when they encountered such things? Were all those just part of their imaginations? Was she just hallucinating? 

Wait— Yuri knows for sure! She can prove everyone wrong. We planned something when we were kids!

And jokes on her for thinking that Yuri could prove everyone wrong.

"Yena, we were still kids back then. Our imaginations were wild. It's part of growing up," Yuri said as she sat beside the older one on her bed. "There were no such things in this town. This town is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter