supportive boyfriend

supportive boyfriend

Jungkook knew Jimin was stressing himself out again the moment the older stepped through the door and threw himself onto the couch, rain dripping from his hair.

„how did dance practice go?“ Jungkook asks, leaving the dishes he was cleaning behind as he walks up to the older.

„ugh don’t even ask.“ Jimin replies with a groan.

„i kept making the same mistake over and over again.“

„you must be tired.“ the younger says as he sits down by Jimin‘s feet, his big hands firmly massaging the older‘s calves. a long sigh of relief leaving Jimin‘s lips.

„i got a surprise for you.“ Jungkook says with a soft smile.

 he knows Jimin can be very hard on himself when it comes to his dancing. what might look perfect to everyone watching, is full of flaws and mistakes to the older. 

„what is it.“ Jimin asks curiously, now sitting up and looking at Jungkook with big eyes and a slight pout.

Jungkook loves when Jimin looks at him like that. he looks like the innocent angel that his usually resting face tends to hide. 

„come with me.“ Jungkook gets up and grabs the older‘s hand, slightly pulling to make him get up as well. 

He grabs his keys and leads Jimin out of their apartment, towards their car. when he opens the trunk he hears Jimin gasp behind him as he steps closer. while Jimin was at practice, Jungkook put a mattress into the back of their car, fairylights painting the white sheets pale yellow.

„you did all of this?“ Jimin asks pulling on Jungkook’s arm with excitement.

„let‘s go on a drive and get you distracted.“ the younger says, motioning for Jimin to get into the passenger seat. 

 

they drive out of town, towards the fields surrounding the city, leaving the bright lights behind. they‘ve been listening to Jimin‘s favorite playlist that perfectly matches the pouring rain outside. after about an hour of driving Jimin is trying to make out where they are as Jungkook pulls into a small dirt street that leads between two fields. 

„this spot will do.“ the younger says with a smile as he stops the car and climbs into the back of it. he pulls back the sheets and gets himself comfortable before he pats the spot next to him, motioning for a confused Jimin to lay down as well. 

Jimin obeys and climbs to the back of the car. as he lays down into his boyfriend‘s arms, the older lets out a sigh of content. Jungkook always comes up with things to help distract Jimin from the stress of his daily life. 

„thank you so much.“ the older whispers, leaning in to press his soft lips against the younger‘s. 

„you’re very welcome.“ Jungkook answers as they smile at each other, their gazes overflowing with love and affection for the other. 

They spend the next hour just listening to the rain hit the roof of the car as they enjoy each others presence, their hands interlocked as Jungkook combs his other hand through Jimin’s soft hair until they fall asleep to the soothing sound surrounding them.