Time Travel

Reuniting DBSK

“What did you call me down here for?” I asked my little brother, Byunghee. “I told you, the time machine!” He said proceeding to walk. “Byunghee, your very smart, but time travel is not possible.” I told him for the millionth time. He his teeth. “Fine then, just go! But you’ll see! I’ll get it one day!” He yelled. I huffed and walked back up the stairs. “Shin Yeong! I told you, be nice to your brother. He has big dreams.” If you ask me they’re too big. I thought going up to my room. “Hello Jaejoong. Evening Junsu, looking good Changmin!” I said to my abundant DBSK posters. “Hows it going Yunho? Yoochun, I love your hair.” I smiled, finishing my greetings. “Only two-hundred more dollars and I’ll be able to pay for tickets and train rides to DBSK and JYJ’s shows.” I sighed, so much money! “Aish! Why’d you guys have to split apart!” I yelled. If I could change just one thing in this world, I’d go back in time to make DBSK never break up.

“Sis! It’s time for dinner!” My brother yelled up to me. “After I watch this!” I screamed back. “You’ve seen it a thousand times! Now come eat!” My mom said. She was right, I’d seen JYJ’s ‘Come On Over’ so many times, I remembered it by heart. I reluctantly came downstairs to eat. “My time machine is almost done! I’ll need one more day then BAM! Time travel!” My brother said while chewing. “Yeah right!” I scoffed. My parents just gave me the ‘don't-crush-the-childs-dream’ look and went back to eating. “ How’s the money raising going, Shin Yeong?” My father asked. “Its good, only two-hundred to go.” I said smiling, finally something I want to talk about. “You’ll get you see that guy you like, what’s his name? Hoe?” He asked. “Appa! I told you! Its Yunho! Not Hoe! No one ever listens to me.” I sulked. Instead of the sympathy I expected they all laughed instead. “Aigooo!”

“Goodnight Jaejoong. See you tomorrow Changmin. Sleep Tight Junsu. Sweet dreams Yunho. See you later Yoochun.” I told my posters before laying down to sleep.

“Sis! Wake up! Its done, it actually worked!” Byunghee said, waking me. “What is? That machine? Just let me sleep.” I said turning over. “I’m serious this time! Come on and see.” He yelled, pulling my arm. “Fine, I’ll come see the thing, jeez.” He smiled, pleased with himself and walked with me to the basement.

“Aish! This bright light!” I said when we got to the basement. It was so bright I couldn’t see anything. “Sorry.” Byunghee said as he turned off the light. “Sis, it works. Try it.” He told me. “How does it work?” I asked him. “Well first off there’s two rules. One: You need to put in a start and finish time, you can’t go before or after it. Two: You need a memento from that time to be able to get there.”
“Those are some simple rules.” I said. “I got my cellphone for my birthday, so take me back to then.” I told him, suddenly intrigued. He went over to a panel and entered some information. “Step in there with the item, and you’ll be all set.” I did what he said and the lights flashed again. In an instant I was at my last birthday party getting ready to open presents. Is this real?Suddenly I was back to the present. “It actually works? This is amazing! Your amazing! Who knew the first inventor of a time machine would be twelve?” I yelled hugging him. “But don’t tell mom and dad, okay? This is our secret.”