The 3rd six hours

Is 24 hours enough to fall in love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena brushes off the hand that is constantly shaking her while hiding her face further into her arms. Chaewon doesn’t say anything as she continues to shake Yena. “Chaewon, 5 more minutes.” Yena mumbles, her voice came out muffled, laced with sleepiness as Chaewon looked around the room. It was just them left inside the classroom. Classes had finished 10 minutes ago and Yena was still asleep. “Yen, come on let’s go. Class has already ended.” Chaewon whispers while playing with Yena’s hand.

“Let’s just stay here, Chaewonie.” This time Yena had finally removed herself from her desk to look at Chaewon who had her right cheek propped up with her right hand as her gaze locked with Yena’s as if she was trying to consider the idea. “I’d like that, but I’m hungry.” Chaewon pouts as she continues to hold Yena’s hand using her free hand.

“Let’s just,” Yena pauses to think while Chaewon continues to look her straight in the eye. “Buy something, and then we go back here,” Yena suggests before intertwining their hands. “How does that sound, babe?” Yena asks while peppering Chaewon’s hand with kisses. Chaewon just lets Yena be, after all they are ‘dating’ so she allows Yena to be as affectionate as possible to see if she would feel something.

“Can’t we just skip the rest of the day and go somewhere?” Chaewon smirks and suddenly Yena no longer feels sleepy. “Excuse me, what? Did I hear that right miss Straight A’s student?” Yena jokes while slightly nudging Chaewon who in response nudged back. “Besides it’s for the experiment.” Chaewon explains and Yena wiggles her eyebrows. “Yeah sure, and not because you want to spend time with me.” Yena yelped when she felt Chaewon slapping her arm.

“I’ll be heading out first, you carry our bags.” Chaewon stood up and waved before she hurriedly left the room. Yena, who sat there dumbfounded, tried to process whatever was going on before scrambling to carry their bags and follow Chaewon who was already outside of the classroom. “Babe, wait for me!” She called out while trying to fix the way she was holding their bags.

Finally catching up to Chaewon, she intertwines their hands as they walk towards the other exit since they’re both aware that the guard would only be at the main gate to make sure that the students who were late would be punished. “Are you sure you want to skip classes?” Yena whispers as they quietly make their way to Yena’s car. Chaewon doesn’t respond and continues to look around.

“Chae, you’re shaking. We can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter