Episode 2 : DWAE

EPISODES : SINRIN ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 2.1 : Broken Hearted

 

📍CENTRAL PARK

 

The stars shinning brightly at the sky. How we wish that everybody have bright smile too this time; but a certain woman’s heart is not. The situation was never expected, What are you gonna do when such comes by your door?

 

The blank stare in her lover’s eyes is something she doesn’t expect. The thoughts keep running in her head, where did she go wrong? Is there something that she did that leads her to this? Did she hurts her? Unexpectedly?

 

She remembers how the thing between them started. Everyone knows that they are like two peas in a pod. X and O, the bond they have could never be break by anyone. So it makes her wonder why? Why is she in this part of her life that things have to end. She was her bestfriend, her lover — but after today it seems that they will go far from it. A stranger, for worst.

 

"I did something?” The blank stare hurts her more than she expected. She can see In her eyes that the love wasn’t there anymore, or is there even a love on the first place?

 

"No Yennie. There is nothing wrong with you. It’s just, I know It cliché, but I was the one who is at fault. It’s just I thought that the feelings of being comfortable around you is like a ual attraction."

 

“Are you telling me that you falsely thought it was loved when all you have for me is something friend will share to another?” She see how the woman gulped in front of her, she can see how nervous she was, she wants to hug her, but the pain she was feeling right now weighs more. She shook her head, not believing that she believed that what they had is something serious, so full of her to think that the woman will settle down with her.

 

"So that one year of relationship, you are just playing with me? Is it just testing the water huh?” She doesn’t want to sounds rude, she is still her best friend and the one she loves, but it’s just too painful. She feel the pain digging deep in her heart. A chuckles left her soft lips.

 

“Yeah right, why did I ever believe you at the first place? Of course I knew it! I knew it that I am just a water to test, you like Eunseo that much, why did I ever believe that I could make you forget her. I am so dense.” She shakes her head trying to stop her tears from pouring; it’s like the clouds from in her eyes that anytime will pour down like water in falls. The other woman try to hold her shoulder, but she shrugged it off. She doesn’t want her to touch her anymore.

 

"Don't try to act that you still care. Just please stop making fool out of me. You played hard on me already so just go away, I don’t want to see you anymore!” Yerin was not the type to shout, everyone knows how soft hearted she is, she even promised before not to yell at Sinb in any situation, but the pain and anger was getting the best out of her. Sinb cries hearing the voice of the other, she cannot believe that she was the cause of that pain and hatred.

 

"Yennie I wish we could be still be friends.” She tried to search for more comforting word; she doesn’t know how to ease the woman’s pain. She was the cause of it, she doesn’t want this. But letting this go for more long years will only hurt the other woman.

 

"Do you hear yourself?! After you broke my heart you think it will be east for me? Maybe on your side because you never love me! You’re so selfish Eunbi!" Those are the last words that left Yerin’s soft lips; the pain in her tone, the hurt in her eyes, Sinb doesn’t want to see those, but she caused it. Sinb was left standing at the middle of the park, crying and sobbing, hoping she was able to ease the pain she caused her.

 

 

 

📍APARTMENT (SHARED WITH FRIENDS)

 

"Ok, I got a plan. Let’s watch this new series in Netflix when Sinb and Yerin comeback.” Sowon seems excited with the idea as she blurted those out to her friends. They are college kids who shared apartment; they are all studying when Yerin and Sinb left sayingthey have a date.

 

“Oh come on! Let’s watch that already! Yerin and Sinb would not comeback tonight. Come on yesterday is their anniversary, I know Yerin is looking for a motel already.” Joy, one of Yerin’s best of friends stated. She was laughing with the idea, and she remembered the stuffs she teaches to Yerin.

 

"Shut up Joy! Our Yerin is gettin’ something tonight.” The laugh of Yuju echoes in the whole room. Joy on the other had lay on the floor with her girlfriend , Irene, laying on her lap.

 

“I hate when lovers are spoiling my salad.” The simple side comment from Yeri earns a throw of pillow from Irene.

 

“Shut up kiddo.” Irene mumbles as she guides Joy’s hand to play with her hair.

 

“How about we drink?” Eunha sounds bored, but her suggestion excites everyone. Seulgi without thinking grab the beers from the refrigerator and Sowon was cooking some chicken and ramyeon. They are all busy in preparation when the door lock beeps indicating that someone is punching the security code.

 

“Hi!” Wendy sounds joyful as she kiss Seulgi’s cheeks.

 

“How was school?” Her girlfriend asked, but she shrugged it off before settlbeside Yeri.

 

“We will drink?” The Canadian asked, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter