Episode 1 : Friendship of Us

EPISODES : SINRIN ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 1: Friendship Of Us

 

“Hey, who are you looking at?" It was Sinb, her best friend for years.

"Ha-ha, nothing." She replied nervously she knows how the woman will interrogate her. The woman looks where Yerin was staring.

"Whoa? That girl?” The other woman says upon seeing who her best friend was looking upon.

"Hahaha, nope!" Yerin tries to shrugged off. She’s not planning to feed Sinb’s curiousity. She just kept on smiling.

"Aigoo, you're not telling me huh.” The words seems cold and annoyed, Yerin chuckles knowing how annoyed her best friend is. For sure, she’ll turn into dragon again.

"Yah yah yah... you're right I am looking at her.” Yerin confirmed so that her best friend will stop sulking. However, Sinb frowned at the answer.

"Why?"

"She is really kind. I got a chance to talk to her before. She was kind of nice and bubbly. I like her.” Yerin seems so fond of the woman the way she was talking.

"Why did you not tell me you had a new friend?! How dare you too keep that to yourself, I'm your best friend IM YERIN!” Sinb seems so annoyed with the idea that Yerin is having a new friend without her knowing and the girl seems so fond of the latter. It annoys her.

"Whoa, unnie are you jealous?" Yerin tries to best friend to annoys her a bit.

"No! I'm not!" Sinb answered, immediately. She is too obvious.

"You are!!"

"I'm not, ok? Jung Yerin.” Her tone was deadly

"Ok, well, I think I just need to go to Eunha and talk to her..." Yerin mumbled, looking at Sinb while acting like she's packing up.

"No! -Uh you're not, stay here with me.” Sinb responded immediately, slightly annoyed. She cannot believe that Yerin was teasing her.

"Then tell me you're jealous..."

"Ok I am... I hate to see you with your other friends, happy? I feel that they make you happy than I do.” In a low tone voice, Sinb explained. Yerin understand. She knows how clingy her friend is.

"Well, they're not. You are better, the best, the worst" Yerin answered, jokingly.

"I am worst?” Sinb pouted, in a sad voice. Yerin chuckles before brushing her hair.

"Of course not! I'm just kidding.” Then she hugged Sinb.

 

"Bi?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you for a best friend date?”

"Of course Yennie.” Sinb answered with a big smile. She was exci with the idea.

"Good. I'll fetch you 10:00 tomorrow. Goodnight.” Yerin waved her hand walking down the street. Sinb smiled to the certain action of the young girl.

 

"Hi Bi.” She greets her as soon as she reach the house.

"C'mon?"

"Yah, get into my car.” Yerin open the car door for the girl.

"Thanks.”

"Where are we going Yennie?"

"We first go to fetch Eunha-ssi."

"I thought it was a best friend date!" Sinb was mad with the idea that she’ll be spending this time with Yerin with another girl, giving Yerin an icy glare. She was a bit annoyed with Yerin.

"Yah... Bi stop giving me that glare, we might get in an accident."

"Then tell me why Eunha is having a date with us?"

"Bi, she is my friend to. Well now you will know each other."

"I hate you!"

"No you don't!"

"I really hate you Jung Yerin.” Sinb was really annoyed.

"I love you Sinb."

"You really know how to make me happy, huh?"

"Yah. Because I'm your BESTFRIEND!"

 

 

After a few minutes, Eunha came out the door and got in the car.

"Hi Eunha-ssi!" Yerin greets, while driving.

"Hello Yennie!" Eunha replied happily, showing her eye smile. Sinb gives Yerin an ICY GLARE again. Because she was the one to give Yerin that pet name. Yerin just smiled at her ignoring the glare.

"Eunha, this is Sinb my best friend!"

"Hello Sinb-ssi." Eunha greeted. Sinb just smiled. Yerin tap Sinb's shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter