surprise?

Chaerin's birthday surprise~

 

its not marked M....so yeah..... don't be disappointed guys ):

____

 

 

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear Chaerin, happy birthday to you~!!!” Bom, Dara, Minzy sang in unison.

 

Chaerin beamed in excitement as her members sang a birthday song to her. When they finished, loud cheers and claps could be heard in the cozy restaurant which CL picked. CL only wanted a peaceful and simple dinner with her members where no one could disturb them.

 

Chaerin gazed at her members warmly, “Kamsahamnida~” She then closed her eyes and held her chubby hands together, making a tiny wish.

 

Bommie unnie, Dara unnie, Mingkki-ah, let's blow the candles together okay? One, two, three~”

 

The four members of 2NE1 leaned forward, and blew the candles on the specially customised cake.

 

Happy birthday Baby Rin~” Bom exclaimed, taking a small bag out and handing it to Chaerin. Dara and Minzy then took out the other gifts in a box.“Open it!”

 

Chaerin gave a tiny laugh and opened up the bag. There was a pendant and a customized platinum bracelet in the pouch, and a handknitted scarf and black and gold Christian Louboutin pumps in the box.

 

Wow! Oh my god!!! I love it so so so much! Thanks!!!” Chaerin squealed like a little child.

 

Bom gave a cheeky smile and hugged Chaerin, “I'm glad you like it Rinnie!” Dara and Minzy went to embrace Chaerin, and Dara gave a small peck on Chaerin's cheek.

 

Thanks so much girls!!! Saranghae~ Let's do our cheer!”

 

Bom, Dara, Minzy laughed at Chaerin's child-like expression.

 

2NE1, Nolja!”

 

 

***

 

 

 

Hey girls, I really enjoyed today's birthday celebration, thank you so much~” Chaerin stood outside the elevator of their dorm.

 

We only wish for you to be happy Chaerin~ we love you as our adorable child-like leader~” Bom said. “It's getting quite late already so you should go back and rest now ara?”

 

Chaerin pouted. “Neh unnie. Goodnight Bommie unnie and Mingkki~ Let's go Dara~”

 

Aniyo Chaerin I'm not going in with you. I left some stuff in Bom's room so I need to get it first. Chae you can go back first I'll be in shortly after!”

 

Chaerin looked at Dara suspiciously, but didn't ask further. “Okay unnie. Come back fast!”

 

 

***

 

Cool crisp air enveloped Chaerin as the door clicked open. Her instinct made her feel uneasy. Chaerin felt that she was not alone in the house, but.....one look over the living room and the kitchen showed that she was indeed alone. Chaerin shrugged and slowly walked to her bedroom.

 

A high pitched squeal erupted in the quiet dorm. “OH MY GOD!!!”

 

Chaerin jumped up and down in excitement and ran over to hug the figure. No, it wasn't a person actually, in the middle of the room stood a Rilakkuma mascot that was moving rather animatedly. And guess what, the birthday girl actually forgot that someone had trespassed her bedroom. Or did she not?

 

Chaerin hugged the rilakkuma for a good one minute, and then placed her hands on the side of the bear's head trying to remove it.

 

Jingyo oppa is that you???” Chaerin shouted. The rilakkuma responded by struggling against Chaerin's grip while shaking its head almost violently.

 

Hul~ Jingyo oppa why do you deny it! I know its you!” Chaerin started to pull on the rilakkuma's costume again. This time, both Chaerin and the rilakkuma mascot fell onto her bed. The rilakkuma mascot tried to get up, but being much heavier and larger, it fell onto the bed after repeated attempts. Chaerin smirked. Her pudong hands reached over and removed the mascot's head, revealing a flushed BigBang leader, Kwon Jiyong.

 

Jiyong gasped in shock and hastily tried to cover up using the rilakkuma's arms.

 

Aigoo oppa! Stop hiding! I already knew it was you from the amount I came into my room!”

 

Jiyong's eyes widened, “How?”

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes and pointed to an object on the dressing table. A pair of shades. “Those shades definitely belongs to you because I bought them for you~ Aigoo oppa you're so cute~ But how did you enter my room?” Chaerin ruffled Jiyong's hair playfully.

 

Aish! I actually forgot about that. No wonder you didn't freak out just now. As for your room key, I.....asked Dara noona for a favour.” He grinned sheepishly.

 

Chaerin gave a small gasp. “Dara unnie! Why isn't she back yet! She told me she'll be back soon.....Or did you.....” Chaerin looked at Jiyong.

 

Looks like nothing can escape your eyes.” Jiyong coughed. “I......asked Dara noona to stay at Bom's and Minzy's dorm for tonight.”

 

Chaerin blushed a little but Jiyong could see it. “Why?”

 

I just wanted to celebrate it with you alone.”

 

Chaerin blushed even more while giving an eyesmile. “So......Jingyo oppa, is this your surprise for me? I remembered last year on my birthday you promised me that you would give me a surprise this year on my birthday. I was a little disappointed in the day because you didn't even call me, you only texted me....” She pouted a little.

 

Yup... Was this a good surprise though? You found out too early....” Jiyong sighed.

 

Aniyo! Its excellent! You're my one and only rilakkuma!” Chaerin exclaimed, and embraced Jiyong tightly who was still in the rilakkuma costume.

 

Chae~ can you help me remove this costume? It's so stuffy in here.”

 

Oops oppa mianhe!” Chaerin beamed, and then helped Jiyong remove the costume. After removing the costume, both were panting heavily and sweating. Chaerin looked up from the rilakkuma costume on the ground to Jiyong, who was sitting on her bed . He was wearing only a thin tank top and loose jeans. And he was sweating tremendously. And his chest was moving up and down as he breathed deeply. Jiyong caught her stare.

 

Chaerin gulped and forced her eyes away from Jiyong. It wasn't the first time she saw his body but she felt very shy nevertheless. She sat beside Jiyong, her face apparently blushing a deep crimson.

 

Jingyo o-oppa, you alright?” Chaerin accidentally stuttered.

 

Jiyong turned to look at her, but seeing that she was looking at the ground instead, he smirked. “I should ask you that question instead Chae~” Jiyong's hand wandered over to Chaerin's thigh.

 

A-aniyo. I'm alright.”

 

Jiyong turned Chaerin's shoulders to face him and lifted her chin up. “Then....” Jiyong replied in his husky voice, “why is my yeoja chingu blushing so deeply?”

 

I'm not blushing!” Chaerin retorted, and then pouted.

 

You're really cute don't you know? Chaerin-ah~”

 

With every word Jiyong said, it only made Chaerin's heart beat faster and her breathing irregular. Especially whenever Jiyong said her name in a loving way, it always achieved the effect of sending butterflies down her stomach and making her feel dizzy.

 

Chaerin?”

 

The moment Chaerin looked up into Jiyong's eyes he leaned forward and captured her lips in a gentle and sweet way.

 

I love you Chaerin. Happy birthday~”

 

I love you too Jingyo oppa.” Chaerin said softly.

 

The both of them simply looked into each other's eyes for the next few minutes. No words were exchanged. No sound was heard, except for the deep breathing of the two.

 

Jiyong couldn't take it anymore. With that, he crashed his lips onto Chaerin's, pulling her closer towards him.

 

The only sounds that came from the dorm that night were loud moans and sporadic shouts.

 

***

 

Sunlight shone in through the gaps of the window blinds into the room, which was quite a messy sight. Clothes thrown everywhere. A pillow on the ground. Even Chaerin's precious rilakkumas were thrown to a side.

 

Jiyong woke up earlier. With one shoulder propping his body up, he gazed at the flawless woman beside him. With a smile, he leaned forward, giving her a kiss on her lips. She groaned a little and turned her body towards him. On her milky skin many love bites were littered across her neck and chest. Jiyong blushed at the sight, mentally facepalming himself. Thank god she didn't have schedules today! Her eyes opened slightly.

 

Jingyo oppa morning~” Chaerin smiled and yawned.

 

Good morning baby~ Did you have a good night's rest?” Jiyong winked.

 

Chaerin started blushing at his question. “You do know the answer to your question~”

 

__________

 

 

 

it's a little short, but i hope you guys like it! ^^ hope it wasn't disappointing. I couldn't spend much time on this tho.... horrible schoolwork is draining my mental capacity but oh wells.....studying is still compulsory. >_< i couldn't update earlier cuz the other members of 2NE1 were spamming their me2/twitter and i was busy spazzing~~~ /slapped/ i'll try to update the other fics asap too. 

 

 

omg im so CL deprived for so long and my OT4 updated so many pics of CL's bday celebration T^T /sobs/ i love my OT4 so so muchy~ <3