Deck of Hearts I

ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And I'm up again for the next updates. This story has 2 chapters remaining.

 

DECK OF HEARTS pt. I

(HEART: symbolizes relationships and love)

 

Nako woke up from her nap and she got surprised to face a sleeping Hii beside her. She didn’t notice that Hii crept to sleep beside her. She traced Hii’s face with her hands, admiring the person whom she’ll be spending with from now on. 

 

She’s really happy that everything went well from meeting each other’s family. Prior she has lots of worries if she could take care of the baby on her own. But with Hii beside her it felt like a big weight was lost on her shoulders. She’s really grateful to Hii and her family for being so supportive. 

 

She was about to wake up Hii when suddenly Hii’s room door slowly opened. Nako noticed two unidentified entities slowly creeping inside the room. She positioned herself so she could see the intruders, and there she saw a puppy and a duckling creeping towards the bed. 

 

When she saw the now identified entities she smiled and signalled the two toddlers to climb up the bed. 

 

Little Yujin curled up like a ball on the floor so little Yena could climb using her back. Since Yujin is much taller than the older toddler she can easily climb up the bed. 

 

Nako giggled upon seeing the duo, surely when the time comes, these two might be troublesome. 

 

When the two toddlers got their way up the bed, they immediately jumped at the bed to wake their sleeping aunt. 

 

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Wakey! Wakey Wakey!” 

 

“Dinner iz rediiiiiiiiiii!!!” 

 

They kept on jumping until Hii woke up. While Nako just enjoyed watching the two. Hii then stirred from her nap then Yujin jumped on her which earned a groan from Hii. 

 

This wasn’t the first time the toddlers woke her up like this however Hii remembered she isn’t alone on her bed. Her eyes widened realizing that Nako is with her and that the toddlers might disturb her. 

 

She turned her head to where Nako was sleeping but she was greeted with a giggling smile from Nako.

 

“I saw them creeping inside. Then they started jumping to wake us up.” 

 

Hii then grabbed Yujin and arm barred her playfully while she adjusted herself to a sitting position. 

 

“Did you nap well?” 

 

“Yes, it was a good nap.” 

 

Yujin was still struggling to get out of Hii’s grip so she was cutely whining. 

 

“Lemmego! lemmegoooo! aaaaaaaaaack! Babaaaaaaa!” 

 

“Calling for you baba now huh pup?!” Hii smirked then showered the li’l pup with kisses then they stood up and ready to go down for the dinner while Nako held li’l Yena’s hand. 



 

----------------



 

The following day is the day where both families will meet. They kinda had it rushed since Nako’s parents had to go back to Japan the next day. 

 

They are meeting at a famous restaurant at the district courtesy of Hii’s family. Nako reminded her parents again to be calm and proper. As for Hii she reminded Irene not to create a scene. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter