Deck of Diamonds II

ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Triple update? hehe

 

DECK OF DIAMONDS pt. II 


 

Meanwhile back at the manor…


 

Irene got really worried to the point, she grabbed her car keys and volunteered to look for Hii. They tried calling out Hii's friends but none of them knew where Hii is. They only got the information that her friends saw her submitting her paperworks then dashed off somewhere. Her car is still parked at the university also and Hii did not contact any of her friends as well. The family couldn't contact her too. Now they are all worried, they just proceeded to eat dinner without Hii since the kids are already hungry. When out of nowhere Wendy received a single message from Hii.

 

"Don't worry. I am fine. I will come home tomorrow. I am just fixing something. Love you~" 

 

Wendy sighed in relief as Hii finally contacted them but there was a bit of confusion from Hii's message but nevertheless at least Hii informed them that she is fine. Irene was still reluctant and asked Wendy to call her but Hii's phone could not be reached anymore. They all sat all hands on deck while waiting for their youngest to come home soon. 


 

.......


 

When Hii went near Nako as she calmed her down she suddenly noticed blood dripping beneath Nako's legs. This made her panic then she held Nako's shoulder so she could lean to her but Nako soon fainted, Hii then carried Nako bridal style and alerted Nako's family and asked Mikan to drive them to the hospital.

 

Hii assisted Nako inside the emergency room. She's worried if something bad might happen with the mother and the baby. The rest of Nako's friends and family waited outside the waiting area. 

 

While Hii kept on walking back and forth, the Doctor went out and called for the partner of the patient. Hii immediately went inside and the OB-Gyne Doctor informed her of Nako's condition.

 

"Hello there! Are you the patient's partner?"

 

"Yes, I am."

 

"No need to panic. They are both fine now. Blood dripped because the patient was stressed awhile ago. Pregnant women are very sensitive, the slightest stress can give them a hard time resulting in complications. This is why they are very delicate and must be really taken care off. I hope such incident wouldn't occur again as it may complicate things again for the mother and the baby." 

 

Hii sighed in relief hearing that Nako and the baby are fine. She took note of the Doctor's explanation and it gave her the motivation to protect the two. 

 

"I see. Thank you Doc for explaining it to me. I am honestly new in taking care of a pregnant woman. What can I do to take care of them well?" 


 

"It's alright, everything will be fine as you learn how to take care of a pregnant woman. Just refrain her from being stressed as it may affect the baby's growth......" and so the Doctor continued to give Hii advice on taking care of a pregnant woman. 

 

After a while Nako got transferred to a room as she was advised to stay for the night and can go home tomorrow. Hii got her wounds treated as well and she volunteered to stay with Nako the whole night so she could watch her. 

 

Hii also explained Nako's condition to her family and friends that were waiting outside and they agreed to let Hii stay with Nako giving the two their time. Nako's parents scheduled to move their talk with the two youngsters and let things calm down first as they also felt guilty on jumping to conclusions without properly hearing the side of the youngsters. 

 

Nako suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and noticed that Hii is sleeping with her head beside Nako's right hand. She softly patted her head not wanting to wake her up. She knows Hii had been through a lot this day and deserves to rest and sleep well. She's feels better now so she put her hands on top of her stomach and caressed it. Everything was so sudden and unexpected but Nako knows she has to brace herself. She too messed up so she has to take the consequences. She reminisced the day she met Hii.


 

Flashback


 

It was a hectic schedule for Nako, she needs to pass lots of score sheets, at the same time she needs to practice for a presentation. Deadlines keep on hunting them but they have to survive since they are months away for their graduation. Nako did her best in managing her time. Everything went smoothly as they all worked together so that they could all graduate together. That is the pact she made with her friends. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter